Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Please Am I Her Maga? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Am I Her Maga? (2188 Views)

Help Me, This Girl Want To Turn Me Maga / Trending FB Post Shared By "Yahoo Boy" Who Fell In Love With His "Maga" - Photos / I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am I Her Maga? by Deathtk: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hi I need help for woman matter.

There's one girl I used to chat with on FB I joking asked her she said no I let it slide coz I was never interested in her. One day I posted pic she chatted me up asked me whose house disco take the pic? I told her it's our house mehn since from day she started calling me baby, honey , my love. I only reply msg on FB hardly have time for chat. Whenever this girl texts me she's always asking for airtime or ask anything for me. I once told her to stop asking me anything for me it irritates me. She never ask me how's work , how I'm faring all she does is hi, how are you next text anything for me, send me airtime, this is my new number send me airtime. I have airtime, I always send but now I'm just fade up. What should I do am I her maga?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by crazyclown(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
See dis one o, olosho don open pos on top ur head u still de ask foolish question

13 Likes

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by lifeandjoy: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Continue, maga! grin
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by Emmadoc: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yes bro, that's what she thinks!!! Invite her over and bleep the hell out of her puna
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by dollytino4real(f): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
must u use maga? u be her destiny helper
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Deathtk:

There's one girl I used to chat with on FB I joking asked her she said no I let it slide coz I was never interested in her. One day I posted pic she chatted me up asked me whose house disco take the pic? I told her it's our house mehn since from day she started calling me baby, honey , my love. I only reply msg on FB hardly have time for chat. Whenever this girl texts me she's always asking for airtime or ask anything for me. I once told her to stop asking me anything for me it irritates me. She never ask me how's work , how I'm faring all she does is hi, how are you next text anything for me, send me airtime, this is my new number send me airtime. I have airtime, I always send but now I'm just fade up. What should I do am I her maga?
Don't Send To Her Again.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by Bodyodour: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mumuism is your calling. Don't send airtime to her and watch how her chat with you will drastically reduce .

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by extol1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
dollytino4real:
this is called mumu maga. maga give you the fish while destiny helper show you how to fish

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by 1beat(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
YES. you're Mumu to her
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by hgnbello(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
U Are Just Too Kind To Her. Request 4 Her Bank Details Nd Send Her Smting.
U Are Nt A Maga, Just Doing Wat God Says, Cont.
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by dollytino4real(f): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
extol1:

this is called mumu maga. maga give you the fish while destiny helper show you how to fish
ok sir
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by donbachi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
No...but,keep sending.
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by samincredible44(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Op ur write up they give me headache, I swear

1 Like

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by Freelane33(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Magu mungun grin
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by Newbielearner(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Deathtk:

I bet if you got the chance to see what she saved your number with, it's probably Maga 2020 grin
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by Molahnelson(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
You are a simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by gfon(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
dollytino4real:
thunder fire that destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by gfon(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
It's a new year,i use God beg you guys,try get sense,at least if not for urself but for the sake of the male specie you represent
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by dollytino4real(f): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
gfon:
thunder fire that destiny
u wicked o!
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by gfon(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
dollytino4real:
u wicked o!
i dey drop am as e dey hot.Na new year be this abeg
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by dollytino4real(f): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
gfon:
i dey drop am as e dey hot.Na new year be this abeg
ok ride on
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by davidbukz4: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Op make e no shock you say u fit be Maga 10
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by talk2hb1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Deathtk:

You Are Not a Maga Ooo, you are shining beacon of hope and elegant helper from Above.
Keep the good work going
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by seunak2016: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Deathtk:

that kind girl easy to fuc.k ,if she no gree, don't send her ordinary 100 card again. no fall for transport fare scam by her, tell her you go give her 10k when she come ,
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by Karleb(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Deathtk:

Shey Facebook can't block again ni?
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by stanliwise(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Deathtk:

So why exactly are you sending the credit?
So she would call you?
Or so she would have data?

I need your answer
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by ashawopikin(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Deathtk:

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by fineboynl(m): 12:46am On Jan 03, 2021
she thought you were poor like rat. until she saw your new photo. hense she felt the need to be collecting small from you till you wise up.
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 03, 2021
Since you're fade up, stop abeg before your account balance fade too. grin

Vag*na pipu matter sef, ike gwuru.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by crazyclown(m): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2021
J111333:
Since you're fade up, stop abeg before your account balance fade too. grin

Vag*na pipu matter sef, ike gwuru.
Lol grin
Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by Kapilta(m): 1:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Op you are only fade up for now so nothing to say. Let us know when you are fed up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] / Single At 37,I Find Solace In My Secret Affairs With My Brother-in-law / Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.