Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Will I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do (1249 Views)

I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do by sogud(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
I hv a gf dat want us to marry 2020, have travel twice to see her n her siblings, she really want us to settle down dis year...d challenge am passing tru nw is, am nt working, am stil searching for job, my account is 0.00naira, because of lack of finance i cnt rent my own apartment, am still staying wit my parent.....I love her n she love me too.
wat wil i do because she really want us to marry dis year...I nid ur advice or assistance either helping me wit job or financial assistance.
Re: What Will I Do by missyojo(f): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Op, you are not serious. What you should think of is how to get a job. Ask people for job not financial assistance to marry.
Let me ask you a question, if they give you financial assistance to get married. How do you sustain the marriage? Or do you think marriage is beans without you having a source of income?

You had better sit your girlfriend abii it's fiancee down and think of how you both will make money before venturing into marriage.

3 Likes

Re: What Will I Do by Nazgul: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
We're still in the first week of January, the year is still young. There's every possibility that you can get a job if you put in more effort and back it with prayers.

I'll also advice you to intensify your search. Jobs won't come knocking on your door. You have to go out there and struggle to get it. Make a move.

1 Like

Re: What Will I Do by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
sogud:
I hv a gf dat want us to marry 2020, have travel twice to see her n her siblings, she really want us to settle down dis year...d challenge am passing tru nw is, am nt working, am stil searching for job, my account is 0.00naira, because of lack of finance i cnt rent my own apartment, am still staying wit my parent.....I love her n she love me too.
wat wil i do because she really want us to marry dis year...I nid ur advice or assistance either helping me wit job or financial assistance.

Mehn sorry bro I can imagine, you want to hustle but how long can one hustle before he has enough for marriage. What did you study in school, do you have any skill ?
Re: What Will I Do by gfon(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Love done suffer oo,assistance cause your babe wants you guys to marry this year??oga throw that love in the thrash bin,let go of that babe so you can focus and double your hustle.If i were you,i won't even get erections in such a state of brokeness.
Re: What Will I Do by Henrywalker: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Marry her without a job and you would open the door of CHEATING for her. Just don't blame her. tongue

Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
pcguru1:

Mehn sorry bro I can imagine, you want to hustle but how long can one hustle before he has enough for marriage. What did you study in school, do you have any skill ?

I studied Public Administration sir

am trying in Ms word
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:
We're still in the first week of January, the year is still young. There's every possibility that you can get a job if you put in more effort and back it with prayers.

I'll also advice you to intensify your search. Jobs won't come knocking on your door. You have to go out there and struggle to get it. Make a move.

Tnx ....hv been doing dat since last year, nothing yet, hv applied in dfrnt places, hv told dfrnce pipo if der is vacancy in der Workin place, noting yet.......I do mini hustle bt is nt paying..
I wanted to start business bt no money to start it....hv bin praying n fasting
Re: What Will I Do by Molahnelson(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Forget about that marriage for now and embrace redpill then thank us later
Re: What Will I Do by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
sogud:

I studied Public Administration sir

am trying in Ms word

Times have changed so you might need to re-skill, I will be honest with you, Women have a very good way of sorting themselves out, so focus on yourself for now. There are some skills but I will be honest it is not easy especially for someone with no experience labour market dey harsh. but if you can apply to some of those gig sites if you get laptop or from LinkedIn. But like someone said you might need to leave the house and scout and just tell people you don't mind taking any job. it won't be easy my brother. I will monitor this thread
Re: What Will I Do by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:

How will RedPilll help him out ? he needs a job.
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
missyojo:
Op, you are not serious. What you should think of is how to get a job. Ask people for job not financial assistance to marry.
Let me ask you a question, if they give you financial assistance to get married. How do you sustain the marriage? Or do you think marriage is beans without you having a source of income?

You had better sit your girlfriend abii it's fiancee down and think of how you both will make money before venturing into marriage.

Dat y i seek for advice ....if u ve a job for me no prob, i will gladly do it, or if u cn assist in anyway i will b grateful..
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
pcguru1:

Times have changed so you might need to re-skill, I will be honest with you, Women have a very good way of sorting themselves out, so focus on yourself for now. There are some skills but I will be honest it is not easy especially for someone with no experience labour market dey harsh. but if you can apply to some of those gig sites if you get laptop or from LinkedIn. But like someone said you might need to leave the house and scout and just tell people you don't mind taking any job. it won't be easy my brother. I will monitor this thread

Can we talk more on watsap
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:

Wat redpill
Re: What Will I Do by Molahnelson(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
pcguru1:

It will make him work on his better version of himself,
it will also give him an understanding that marriage was not necessary now
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
pcguru1:

u re right.....I nid a job to settle all dis
Re: What Will I Do by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:

It will make him work on his better version of himself, it will also give an understanding that that marriage was not necessary now

My problem with RedPill is that it creates an unhealthy view towards interacting with women. because Destiny Helpers can be any gender

1 Like

Re: What Will I Do by Molahnelson(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
sogud:

u re right.....I nid a job to settle all dis

So if you eventually can find a job (God forbid) what will you do?
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:

It will make him work on his better version of himself,
it will also give him an understanding that marriage was not necessary now

I want to ve sumtin doin frm now to March.....to secure a job is really my target so dat i cn settle many tins
Re: What Will I Do by Molahnelson(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
pcguru1:

My problem with RedPill is that it creates an unhealthy view towards interacting with women. because Destiny Helpers can be any gender
Bro change your narrative, red pills does not focus on women it place an emphasis on you working on the better version of yourself
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:

So if you eventually can find a job (God forbid) what will you do?

I hv alot of business i want to do bt no money to kick start it..dat d prob
Re: What Will I Do by Molahnelson(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
sogud:

I want to ve sumtin doin frm now to March.....to secure a job is really my target so dat i cn settle many tins

then channel your energy towards yourself, take a break from that love of a thing because sometimes love drain you of your energy of your focus
Re: What Will I Do by Molahnelson(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
sogud:

I hv alot of business i want to do bt no money to kick start it..dat d prob

My advice take a break from that love then you will see a change I'm not asking you to break off from her just take a break
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:

then channel your energy towards yourself, take a break from that love of a thing because sometimes love drain you of your energy of your focus

Sir am focus.....love is nt distracting me, bt man nid job or money to settle down
Re: What Will I Do by Molahnelson(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
sogud:

Sir am focus.....love is nt distracting me, bt man nid job or money to settle down

Here you go again settle down, change that narrative you are a man years is with you not like a woman which is age is not behind her

the moment you change the narrative about love and settle down you will see that you start having a propellant thought
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Molahnelson:

Here you go again settle down, change that narrative you are a man years is with you not like a woman which is age is not behind her

the moment you change the narrative about love and settle down you will see that you start having a propellant thought

sir i cnt say because age for me to settle down is nt a prob....as for guys we cn marry anytime..I cnt use dat to punish her because i dnt ve prob wen it kums to age in marriage, bt wat abt her......we ve bin dating for two years plus nw, i cnt use my own to punish her. if am d woman , after staying wit a guy for years n age is nt on my side, d guy later quit d rltship..it bad n sumhw sir

if der is any way u cn assist me wit a job , i will b grateful
Re: What Will I Do by missyojo(f): 1:54am On Jan 03, 2021
sogud:

Dat y i seek for advice ....if u ve a job for me no prob, i will gladly do it, or if u cn assist in anyway i will b grateful..

I don't have a job for you but I will be on the lookout if I see anyone that matches your field.

Where are you based and what's your educational qualification?
Re: What Will I Do by Qrash(m): 4:32am On Jan 03, 2021
pcguru1:

more wisdom sir.
good day longest time.
Re: What Will I Do by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2021
If that girl open yansh for you now, you will just forget your sense one side and carry that your prick and offload all your innuendum inside...

It is well with your soul son.
Re: What Will I Do by aderoju3921: 6:13am On Jan 03, 2021
:My problem with RedPill is that it creates an unhealthy view towards interacting with women. because Destiny Helpers can be any gender more wisdom sir.good day longest time.
Re: What Will I Do by sogud(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2021
missyojo:

I don't have a job for you but I will be on the lookout if I see anyone that matches your field.

Where are you based and what's your educational qualification?

wer do you base

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Funny/best Screenshots Here / What Is The Meaning Of Heart Break?(photo) / How To Deal With Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.