Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Need a Serious Investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need a Serious Investor (800 Views)

Royal Q For Serious Investor (our 4 Years Plan To 1 Billion Naira) / Serious Investor Only....investment!!! INVESTMENT / Serious Investor/a Shareholder Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need a Serious Investor by Akon324: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
This is a self powered generator(no fuel, diesel or oil) I innovated I need a serious investor so it can be produce in max I reside in Port Harcourt if you are intrested call me 08166972754 serious people only plss

Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Akon324: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
2nd pic

Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Mide3367: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Huh? What does it run on?
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Akon324: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mide3367:
Huh? What does it run on?

It work independently no fuel or gas
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by simpledoty(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Akon324:
2nd pic

What powers it....

Something must power it.

Food gives energy to power humans.
Fuel gives energy to power cars..

What powers your machine sir
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Mide3367: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Akon324:

It work independently no fuel or gas
their must be power source na oga
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Akon324: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mide3367:
their must be power source na oga
yes it uses a battery for start up then it work continuously without the battery
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by uchenageme(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Akon324:
yes it uses a battery for start up then it work continuously without the battery

I'm not sure you are in tune with science. There's no such thing as free energy. Some form of resources must be converted to get energy.

If you keep insisting that nothing powers it, then you don't know what you are talking about

2 Likes

Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Akon324: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
uchenageme:

I'm not sure you are in tune with science. There's no such thing as free energy. Some form of resources must be converted to get energy.

If you keep insisting that nothing powers it, then you don't know what you are talking about

It works 100% oga I can't stay here and start saying the secret on how it works, I just need investors that is all but u can see the pictures of the gen and is 100% real
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by vvvbobby205(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Akon324:

It works 100% oga I can't stay here I be saying the secret how it works, I just need investors that is all but u can see the pictures of the gen and is 100% real

Oga, u have said absolutely nothing to attract serious investors.
If u are expecting trust, then u need to rethink.

I'll advise u give a detailed summary on the principle of operation of your assumed invention if u really need serious minded people.
You think say them dey pick money for tree shey?

3 Likes

Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Akon324: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
vvvbobby205:

I'll advise u give a detailed summary on the principle of operation of your assumed invention if u really need serious minded people.
. Then if you are serious we talk on phone simple check my write up again I said serious people should call me ,.. we book appointments then we see one on one
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Kobicove(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Akon324:
. Then if you are serious we talk on phone simple check my write up again I said serious people should call me ,.. we book appointments then we see one on one

Why don't you post a video of the generator while it's working so we can see? undecided
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Mide3367: 5:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Kobicove:

Why don't you post a video of the generator while it's working so we can see? undecided
great idea. Op upload the video on YouTube and paste link hear let's see something
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2021
All these scammers have come again.
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by jesmond3945: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Akon324:
This is a self powered generator(no fuel, diesel or oil) I innovated I need a serious investor so it can be produce in max I reside in Port Harcourt if you are intrested call me 08166972754 serious people only plss
what you are carrying is millions but you have to sell it well. Where is the video of it working? Where are the people who have attested to its workability? Where is your workshop located? How long does it stay on? What is the output voltage? Forget about the working principle
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Bluehill1051: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2021
vvvbobby205:

Pls shut up. U know nothing of mechanics.
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by RedPanthar: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Pls shut up. U know nothing of mechanics.

That's Nairaland for you. A cross section of the chaotic Nigerian society. Once people whom are idle and have very terrible life see people with good lives, they get angry and label productive people's hustle as SCAM to instil a narrative of fear and caution and smear the projects

Would anyone sponsor such a project without testing it out rightly to confirm the workability of the projects?

Post any good project on Nigerian social media space you'll see them children of the devil rush to do the work of their father the devil to make sure the dream dies. It shows the level of shallow understanding of youths of the country

People who don't know what an alternator is, what a dynamo is. That once an engine is started, mechanics can keep it operational and producing light at the result of this chain reaction will come out and act like they know anything

Look at them in droves all over the thread. Empty heads that can't even feed themselves independently for a week are out to ruin a project that can feed their entire lineage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need a Serious Investor by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2021
RedPanthar:

what a dynamo is.
Dynamos are powered by your riding the bicycle.
so again, what powers this perpetual motion machine OP is telling us about?
Re: I Need a Serious Investor by Grupo(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2021
You constructed a basic perpetual energy generator in 2020 and you are looking for investors?

Silly joke.

We all did something like this as kids.

But as we grew older, we saw it cannot power a real life machine.

Nothing in this world is free. Not energy.

If you really want to know what this OP did, go on YouTube and type "perpetual energy generator," you will find several videos by Indian kids showing something similar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Solar Energy And CCTV Installation / How We Made Over $1,000 Dropshipping Products / Cooking Gas Investor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.