Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,169 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) (39697 Views)

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tell that to Pst Chris O.
lathrowinger:
Let's channel this energy into economy... Let's talk how naija wan take better...
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by excel101(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
buragidi:

Says a minor who doesn't know his left from right � �
Long-Necked Hungryman I thought you've gone out to fulfill your ministry(eating faeces).
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by uvie66: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tab4kids:
Freeze trying so hard to regain relevance after his hushpuppy saga.
Baba go rest. Ur words no hold water again jare. You cannot be calling out one set as criminals and yet dining and praising another confirmed criminal.

Get your ethics right
No human is beyond reproach, it does not stop him from airing his views. He presented an intelligent stance supported with verses from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by uvie66: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
zabuur:
Guess he also criticized the men of God and that's why he had a broken marriage...
is one suppose to sustain a marriage at all cost?
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tab4kids:
Freeze trying so hard to regain relevance after his hushpuppy saga.
Baba go rest. Ur words no hold water again jare. You cannot be calling out one set as criminals and yet dining and praising another confirmed criminal.

Get your ethics right
Hushpuppy is confirmed? Confirmed by?
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by golddare: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I know you claim to be a Christian, so I will ask you what curse Jesus Christ told you awaited those who criticized false teachers and prophets? undecided

While you are at it, please provide reference to some of the many curses Jesus Christ declared on the head of the many false prophets and teachers out there? undecided

Matthew 23, alone (the entire Chapter) lists some of the curses Jesus Christ laid on False prophets and their followers.

You get time to dey answer that guy because their is nothing you can tell him that will change his mind except the Holy Spirit opens their eyes to see the fraud being perpetuated by some pastors. As long as they are not ready to read their bibles they will continue to be deceived and exploited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
buragidi:

Audio comfort.

They are always comfortable on faceless Nairaland until they are unveiled where they are using style to beg for alms on the street.

A successful and comfortable person who is complaining of N6k train fee from Lagos to Ibadan. What is N6k, this is not up to £12. He was even comparing with bus charges. Very current.

Comfortable people don't even know how much bus charges.

Sheepie.
Why won;t comfortable people know the price of stuff?

That is a ridiculous way of thinking
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by chioma2020(f): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
genkins:
Here is an earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6342680/chris-oyakhilome-there-curses-people

Sequel a post on Instablog9ja where pastor Chris Oyakilome of christ Embassy was advising members of his church not to criticize Men of God or be cursed. Daddyfreeze quoted many scriptures to say pst Chris's position is not scriptural.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoC0-QrpCA

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJjTXzdpqTK/?igshid=1x05k4587j8q8
You are just an antichrist
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Judicible:
Freeze has to be careful in order not to lay course upon himself. But what I keep wondering is why won't freeze listen to the full message before coming up to attack men of God.
Just shut up please. Men of God is not a permanent title. You are a man of God every moment you are doing God's will, however, you cease to be a man of God at any moment you are doing anything against God's will, especially when you are unwittingly disgracing God by spreading lies and foolishness. At such points you can be called out by discerning people.
Infact, rather than working against the church by calling out erring pastors we actually do God's name and image a service by letting people know God has nothing to do with the particular 'man of Gods' decisions or actions. So when such men fail eventually as they will, they would have been shown to be a lier while God will be shown to be faithful and steadfast.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
tobechi74:
Let pastor
Correct themselves
Go study the Bible very well please
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
genkins:
Here is an earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6342680/chris-oyakhilome-there-curses-people

Sequel a post on Instablog9ja where pastor Chris Oyakilome of christ Embassy was advising members of his church not to criticize Men of God or be cursed. Daddyfreeze quoted many scriptures to say pst Chris's position is not scriptural.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoC0-QrpCA

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJjTXzdpqTK/?igshid=1x05k4587j8q8

is like the relaxer this idiot dey use don dey affect his brain......yeye tithes collector
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by buragidi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
aribisala0:

That is a ridiculous way of thinking

You are right.

That is why you see Dangote shouting I am comfortable all over the Internet.

You only know how much lagos to Ibadan Tfare cost because you are either a commercial driver plying the road or you or members of your circle ply the road regularly using buses. In any case, it exposes your wretchedness.

You complain that 6k on train is much because you are broke. You cannot afford it. It further exposed your wretchedness. Every where in the world, train fair is more expensive than bus and you get to your destination earlier through train.

I also realised that you have once also equate the con men you call men of God with God. How lowly can one get?

You need redemption.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by ZhiosonWind: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
People will still believe whatever they want. Make everybody dey Dem lane
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by onyxo76(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
I just don't understand why freeze dey carry everything that pastor talk for head like this, leave pastor to their wahala jare.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by aribisala0(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
buragidi:

You are right.

That is why you see Dangote shouting I am comfortable all over the Internet.

You only know how much lagos to Ibadan Tfare cost because you are either a commercial driver plying the road or you or members of your circle ply the road regularly using buses. In any case, it exposes your wretchedness.

You complain that 6k on train is much because you are broke. You cannot afford it. It further exposed your wretchedness. Every where in the world, train fair is more expensive than bus and you get to your destination earlier through train.

I also realised that you have once also equate the con men you call men of God with God. How lowly can one get?

You need redemption.

You sound very bitter?
Actually I did not complain or express any opinion about the train fare.
You seem to have a reading and comprehension problem

If a person complains it does not mean they are broke or cannot afford it

Even if they cannot afford it they have every right to complain

Most Nigerians are broke and cannot afford it or do you think that once you are comfortable it does not matter about others?

Your reasoning is very childish

Also you clearly have self esteem issues which you compensate for by putting others down.
How much money you have is not what determines your worth as a human being
In fact money brings out the ugliness in many people
Now let me express an opinion on the train fare which I did not do before.

The train fare is not affordable for well over 95% of Nigerians. So who exactly are the trains for? Billionaire like you?

In any decent society we should look at the affordability for those who earn minimum wage

Rid your self of the mentality that
I have more than you therefore I am better than you. Do so before it is too late
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Daddy freeze will definitely get his reward, pastor Chris was right on what he said.
Don't criticise men with anointing, this life is more mysterious than it appears.

So, how did you know that Freeze does not have anointing too?

Paul rebuked Peter in the Bible.

John the Baptist rebuked the Pharisees.

Only God is above rebuke.

Any leader (whether political or religious) who does not want to be criticized is not fit to be a leader.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Con artists parading themselves as pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by rottennaija(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Judicible:
Freeze has to be careful in order not to lay course upon himself. But what I keep wondering is why won't freeze listen to the full message before coming up to attack men of God.

How do you know he hasn't listened to the full message? The truth is the pastors and leaders of religious organisations don't liked criticism. Be it Pastors of small and upcoming churches, GO of big ones, Governing body of Jws, elders etc.... They simply hide behind the 'touch not my anointed' to perpetrate evil and fraud in the name of God.

Speaking of criticism, if we were not criticise, how would our world moved to where we have it today?
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by buragidi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
aribisala0:

You sound very bitter?
Actually I did not complain or express any opinion about the train fare.
You seem to have a reading and comprehension problem

If a person complains it does not mean they are broke or cannot afford it

Even if they cannot afford it they have every right to complain

Most Nigerians are broke and cannot afford it or do you think that once you are comfortable it does not matter about others?

Your reasoning is very childish

Also you clearly have self esteem issues which you compensate for by putting others down.
How much money you have is not what determines your worth as a human being
In fact money brings out the ugliness in many people
Now let me express an opinion on the train fare which I did not do before.

The train fare is not affordable for well over 95% of Nigerians. So who exactly are the trains for? Billionaire like you?

In any decent society we should look at the affordability for those who earn minimum wage

Rid your self of the mentality that
I have more than you therefore I am better than you. Do so before it is too late

You are just a clown trying effortlessly to justify rubbish.

You are speaking on behalf of 90% of Nigerians. Who appointed you as their speaker?. You obviously have issues with paying 6k for train fro Lagos to Ibadan. It is a big deal to you. Intelligent people can read emotions behind written words. You expressed the view consistently to show how it is important to you.

You now come to a faceless forum to claim you are comfortable when nobody accused of not being comfortable in the first instance. Coming out to start shouting you are comfortable up and down gave you out as a poor man who is struggling for acceptance.

To show your buffonery, you even stupidly stated you have more than someone you have never met in your life. I pity your life. Who is competing with you?

We are talking about how you lack scriptural understanding and how you are vulnerable to ignorance which is typified in your post and you are saying you are comfortable. Unfortunately your post suggests that you are in the business of humping from bus to bus from Lagos to Ibadan. Yet you kept shouting you are comfortable.

Go and find something reasonable to do with your life. He who saw free money in his dream is advised to work hard for hunger knocks very hard.

Poor man living fake life on faceless forum.

I am comfortable ko, I am tablecof ni.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by foreshore(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
buragidi:

Audio comfort.

They are always comfortable on faceless Nairaland until they are unveiled where they are using style to beg for alms on the street.

A successful and comfortable person who is complaining of N6k train fee from Lagos to Ibadan. What is N6k, this is not up to £12. He was even comparing with bus charges. Very current.

Comfortable people don't even know how much bus charges.

Sheepie.

Obviously you are not ok. I don't travel by train or public transport but I drive. I only talked about that because of hapless people like you and to let the whole world know of the insincerity of government. Go and prepare yourself better. We are not on the same level small boy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
buragidi:

You are speaking on behalf of 90% of Nigerians. Who appointed you as their speaker?. You obviously have issues with paying 6k for train fro Lagos to Ibadan. It is a big deal to you. Intelligent people can read emotions behind written words. You expressed the view consistently to show how it is important to you.

You now come to a faceless forum to claim you are comfortable when nobody accused of not being comfortable in the first instance. Coming out to start shouting you are comfortable up and down gave you out as a poor man who is struggling for acceptance.

To show your buffonery, you even stupidly stated you have more than someone you have never met in your life. I pity your life. Who is competing with you?

We are talking about how you lack scriptural understanding and how you are vulnerable to ignorance which is typified in your post and you are saying you are comfortable. Unfortunately your post suggests that you are in the business of humping from bus to bus from Lagos to Ibadan. Yet you kept shouting you are comfortable.

Go and find something reasonable to do with your life. He who saw free money in his dream is advised to work hard for hunger knocks very hard.

You have issues with reading and comprehending English

Where did I say I was comfortable?
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
buragidi:

Where did I say I was comfortable

Anger and irritability are signs of mental disorder
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by buragidi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
aribisala0:

Where did I say I was comfortable

Anger and irritability are signs of mental disorder

By the way, are you a man with dual identity on Nairaland?

My engagement is with a moniker foreshore, how that now became the headache of Aribisala0 is what I don't know.

If you are one and the same let us know that you have been using dual identity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
buragidi:

By the way, are you a man with dual identity on Nairaland?

My engagement is with a moniker foreshore, how that now became the headache of Aribisala0 is what I don't know.

If you are one and the same let us know that you have been using dual identity.
Stop pretending
You are an illiterate dunce full of anger and empty pride.

I am not interested in your issues with whoever

I asked you a very simple question and you started foaming at the mouth

Clearly you have anger and self esteem issues

All I asked you was

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by buragidi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
aribisala0:
Stop pretending
You are an illiterate dunce full of anger and empty pride.

I am not interested in your issues with whoever

I asked you a very simple question and you started foaming at the mouth

Clearly you have anger and self esteem issues

All I asked you was

Now I see you are confused.

If you are not one and only with the moniker foreshore, then you have no business responding to my post in the first instance.

Should you, common sense should teach to go back to history. But I won't blame you. Common sense is not common to common people
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
buragidi:

Now I see you are confused.

If you are not one and only with the moniker foreshore, then you have no business responding to my post in the first instance.

Should you, common sense should teach to go back to history. But I won't blame you. Common sense is not common to common people
Clearly a case of childhood Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Full of misdirected anger and hate
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by buragidi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
foreshore:

Obviously you are not ok. I don't travel by train or public transport but I drive. I only talked about that because of hapless people like you and to let the whole world know of the insincerity of government. Go and prepare yourself better. We are not on the same level small boy.

No you talked about it because of yourself. In the first instance, nobody accused you of being uncomfortable before you started shouting I am comfortable up and down like a headless goat. That gave you out as a broke ass living a fake life on a faceless forum.

Comfortable people don't shout I am comfortable up and down.

We are saying you are deficiency in scriptural knowledge thereby positioning you as a prey for pastorpreneurs and you are shouting you are comfortable up and down.

What should I expect from a man who equates the con men he called men if God to God. How lowly can one be?
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by GodsOwnFav(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
lathrowinger:
Let's channel this energy into economy... Let's talk how naija wan take better...

My exact thought! I don't know this man always exhaust his time and energy probing men of God and what they preach about. If he is so interested in the gospel, he should go into ministry, go to a bible school, graduate and get ordained! as simple as that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by buragidi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=aribisala0 post=97680521]
Clearly a case of childhood Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Full of misdirected anger and hate[/quotest

Misdirected anger to an inconsequential element with dual identity/ or he who jumps on a matter he has no knowledge of?

Define yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=buragidi post=97680737][/quote] Get yourself a psychiatrist junior

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.