Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies (53634 Views)

Fear Of Kidnapping Forces Abuja, Kaduna Travellers To Use Rail Lines / Car Driven By Sleeping Driver Veers Of The Road; Hits And Uproot Streetlight / FG Plans 10 New Rail Lines (list Of The Rail Lines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
OChimex:

It is everywhere in Nigeria. I was driving to the airport last year November, the day they were having marathon in Lagos and the driver took us through some bridges and my goodness the iron bridge protectors were nowhere to be found. Curiously I asked the driver. He said, vandals did cut it off and sold them.

That day I lost hope in the country.

Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria.
We're in serious mess.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
My experience with Aboki (waste carrier) on 24th December 2020, gives a clue that such act is by them. This guy came to pack dirt. After he had packed the dirt and I paid him, he came back and told me he does have clothes and that if I had some unused clothes to give him. I ran inside my room and gave him 4 clothes and he left. Not about 1 hr that he left, I discovered that a cover of a platform scale I bought with 280,000 Naira was removed, thereby rendering that scale useless
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by seniorkachion(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
donyfrank:
Since train is no longer using it, it is better to uproot it and the owner of the land should take back their land.

Nonsense

It remains to convert the railway lines to quarry site.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by NgwalandAba(m): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL.

I AM A REAL SON OF DELTA STATE, FROM OFUOMA UGHELLI NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

My state provide what your useless tribe depends on in this useless and hopeless country.
I am a NIGER-DELTA SON.

MUGU tell me what your useless tribe is offering this country that will make someone from delta state to share country with you.

TUEEEEH ON YOUR FACE AND YOUR TRIBE FACE.

Thunder fire your useless mouth there bastard minority entity in Nigeria, niger Delta son kill you there animalistic slave immigrant.

Delta state to remind you is having their capital in Asaba an Igbo people and Igbo land...I don't know if you think I'm a fulani blood you bloody blood clat.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Hallabee1(m): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Mrshape:
Na Aboki go uproot that thing. Aboki way come my house for Benin day uproot the aluminum of my generator roof? Fear them!

thank God dem no uproot you
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Hallabee1(m): 2:03am On Jan 04, 2021
donyfrank:
Since train is no longer using it, it is better to uproot it and the owner of the land should take back their land.

Nonsense

Abeg, make una no kill person for here...i no fit laugh again...Aje
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Hallabee1(m): 2:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Praxis758:
If this report is actually true, then, it is not logically justifiable on the ground of poverty but greed, sabotaging, blindness and moral decadence.

Those guys have done a great disservice to the adjoining terminals and communities. They shouldn't come online and start crying blue murder because they can't hold the few given to them.

what are you saying gan...
Aje..i no understand this grammar
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Germi9: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2021
dollytino4real:
even duo they were not working is dat a good reason
our government are a true reflection of us, government bad, we sef no good
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by drmuri(m): 5:57am On Jan 04, 2021
BIGGESThead6:
The POVERTY In that STATE is alarming. If nothing is done now, the effect will consume the entire EAST. I'M AN IGBO MAN from Aba, I know what I'm saying.
Fake news. Every igbo man is a multibillionaire.
Ndi developers cannot be poor.
Nbanu
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by OMOJOHN001: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Thunder fire your useless mouth there bastard minority entity in Nigeria, niger Delta son kill you there animalistic slave immigrant.

Delta state to remind you is having their capital in Asaba an Igbo people and Igbo land...I don't know if you think I'm a fulani blood you bloody blood clat.

All this ranting won't solve anything. you old fool calling me minority.

Mugu answer my question,
WHAT IS YOUR USELESS TRIBE AND STATE CONTRIBUTING INTO NIGERIA GROWTH.

that's what I asked you. I didn't ask you to come and disgrace your father and mother here, You useless foolish left over of a person.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Now how would development come even in their community schools all the computer provided where stolen
God help us
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by switchmax8: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Foolish people,the energy used to damage what will benefit them and the state should have been used to remove the cabals from government that has render abia and its environ filthy and retarded
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by chewwie(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Mrshape:
Na Aboki go uproot that thing. Aboki way come my house for Benin day uproot the aluminum of my generator roof? Fear them!
True talk! They have finished stealing all the street light batteries along PTI road in Warri
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by superlightning: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2021
The Vandalism in Lagos is so terrible yet underreported.
What is NSCDC doing?
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by AFONJACOW(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2021
olajizz01:
Ipob terrorist, this your English get k- leg
fulanis have already set up caliphate in Oyo go and chase them away, fear fear Afonja cowards
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by majamajic(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2021
olajizz01:
That shows the level of poverty in some part of the country.

Poverty in east ?

Are u from Nigeria ?
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by olajizz01(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2021
AFONJACOW:
fulanis have already set up caliphate in Oyo go and chase them away, fear fear Afonja cowards
You mean your coward lamidi cownu that's ordering you slowpoke to commit terror,or the Agbari Ojukwu that ran to ivory coast then, in completed female garments. Nobody can be more coward than your so called leaders.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by superlightning: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2021
switchmax8:
Foolish people,the energy used to damage what will benefit them and the state should have been used to remove the cabals from government that has render abia and its environ filthy and retarded

please don't come and disgrace your family tree here.

VANDALISM IS RAMPANT EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by orlaglobal234: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2021
I am not blame them because rail way company are no longer using it again and the land owners want to do reasonable things on their land so let them remove unusable / invaluable things that was planted their for long, God bless those guys for removing it and turned it to valuable thing
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by mustafaa: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2021
frog12:
who tell you say it's not happening over there? officials in kano or kaduna were COMPLAINING last time of stealing of railway tracks

I never heard. Can you please share a link? Thank you
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by NgwalandAba(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

All this ranting won't solve anything. you old fool calling me minority.

Mugu answer my question,
WHAT IS YOUR USELESS TRIBE AND STATE CONTRIBUTING INTO NIGERIA GROWTH.

that's what I asked you. I didn't ask you to come and disgrace your father and mother here, You useless foolish left over of a person.

A useless minority inconsiquental entity like you who no one consider in the country has no right to question someone from a state that gave the country the federal system they practice now...you are a bloody minority under me. Get lost.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by AFONJACOW(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
olajizz01:
You mean your coward lamidi cownu that's ordering you slowpoke to commit terror,or the Agbari Ojukwu that ran to ivory coast then, in completed female garments. Nobody can be more coward than your so called leaders.
go and fight ur tormentor, Fulani herdsmens are busy encroaching ur village from Oyo and ogun while igbos are busy buying the remaining rest from Lagos, children of hate tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by olajizz01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
AFONJACOW:
go and fight ur tormentor, Fulani herdsmens are busy encroaching ur village from Oyo and ogun while igbos are busy buying the remaining rest from Lagos, children of hate tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Hahaha...........,I think those guys sacking and fucking your parents and sisters in almost all your villages were not Fulani herdsmen,your Governors and other polithiefcians in your hell couldn't even summoned courage to established regional security outfits like Amotekun in your region,one coward abino IndecentStar in his hiding was now replicating their duty with one useless and unknown ESN that was not known by the law.

That your last word makes me laugh harder,when we are talking of the most hated tribe in Nigeria,even goggles will say, it's you guys,because you are too greedy,greediness are you guys main bane,that's why you always fight those who accommodate you,that's why you are robbers,kidnappers,baby factories owners,ritualists,hard drug distributors all over the world,...............
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by OMOJOHN001: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
NgwalandAba:

A useless minority inconsiquental entity like you who no one consider in the country has no right to question someone from a state that gave the country the federal system they practice now...you are a bloody minority under me. Get lost.

No peace for the wicked and you won't have peace until you tell me what your useless state is contributing to the Growth of this Nation.

My own state is Delta state.
We contribute Crude oil which your state feed from
We contribute Sea port which makes your state survive
We contribute Stadium that this country national team make use.
We contribute Refinery and Lots.

please Mr Mugu tell me what your state is contributing to the Growth of this Nation.
Just one thing is enough please tell me.

WEREY THAT WON'T KNOW PEACE UNTIL YOU SORO SOKE.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by NgwalandAba(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=OMOJOHN001 post=97720038]

No peace for the wicked and you won't have peace until you tell me what your useless state is contributing to the Growth of this Nation.

My own state is Delta state.
We contribute Crude oil which your state feed from
We contribute Sea port which makes your state survive
We contribute Stadium that this country national team make use.
We contribute Refinery and Lots.

please Mr Mugu tell me what your state is contributing to the Growth of this Nation.
Just one thing is enough please tell me.

WEREY THAT WON'T KNOW PEACE UNTIL YOU SORO SOKE.
[/quote

Soro soki kill you there Afonja Muslim ranting, Delta is our land and you Yoruba land will be chased to osogbo where you belong.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by AFONJACOW(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
olajizz01:
Hahaha...........,I think those guys sacking and fucking your parents and sisters in almost all your villages were not Fulani herdsmen,your Governors and other polithiefcians in your hell couldn't even summoned courage to established regional security outfits like Amotekun in your region,one coward abino IndecentStar in his hiding was now replicating their duty with one useless and unknown ESN that was not known by the law.

This long note is coming from one lazy Ediot that depends on his parents to feed... Abeg find something meaningful to do with ur life am damn busy this side... Happy New Year from Taipei , bye embarassed

That your last word makes me laugh harder,when we are talking of the most hated tribe in Nigeria,even goggles will say, it's you guys,because you are too greedy,greediness are you guys main bane,that's why you always fight those who accommodate you,that's why you are robbers,kidnappers,baby factories owners,ritualists,hard drug distributors all over the world,...............

This long note is coming from one lazy Ediot that depends on his parents to feed... Abeg find something meaningful to do with ur life this January, am damn busy this side save ur time I didn't read this crappy note ... Happy New Year from Taipei , bye embarassed
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by OMOJOHN001: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=NgwalandAba post=97720629][/quote]

WVE EKPA JIJI.

IF YOU CAN READ YOU WILL UNDERSTAND I JUST SPOKE MY LANGUAGE TO YOU NOW. WHICH IS URHOBO.

FOOL YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A STATE YOU CAN BOAST OF TUEEEEH.

ONIEDAN OMO, EKPA,OJVI, OZIGHE, ERANKON.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by olajizz01(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
AFONJACOW:

This long note is coming from one lazy Ediot that depends on his parents to feed... Abeg find something meaningful to do with ur life this January, am damn busy this side save ur time I didn't read this crappy note ... Happy New Year from Taipei , bye embarassed
Terrorist, bye
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by superlightning: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2021
A lot of e-diots on this thread claiming it's abians imaginary poverty that is responsible for pipeline vandalism.

LAGOS, IBADAN, BENIN, PORTHARCOURT, KADUNA, OGUN, etc are all battling different forms of VANDALISM

If it isn't PIPELINE, it's RAIL LINE, or STREET LAMPS, ROAD BANISTERS, CABLES AND WIRES.

Shameless alarmist including the OP himself.

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by NgwalandAba(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

WVE EKPA JIJI.

IF YOU CAN READ YOU WILL UNDERSTAND I JUST SPOKE MY LANGUAGE TO YOU NOW. WHICH IS URHOBO.

FOOL YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A STATE YOU CAN BOAST OF TUEEEEH.

ONIEDAN OMO, EKPA,OJVI, OZIGHE, ERANKON.

Urhobo,are all bastards from Yoruba tribe in our niger Delta, bloody minority no one from our side even consider you guys existence.. I'm done talking to a foolish minority tribe from Afonja origin. Get lost you are not considered in Nigeria because no one knows you in this country.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by OMOJOHN001: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Urhobo,are all bastards from Yoruba tribe in our niger Delta, bloody minority no one from our side even consider you guys existence.. I'm done talking to a foolish minority tribe from Afonja origin. Get lost you are not considered in Nigeria because no one knows you in this country.

Mention delta without Urhobo.

You will not know PEACE this YEAR not until you tell me what your state is offering this country.

PEACE will be far from you this year. Unless you tell me what I want to hear. else you are a goner already.

You don't know anything yet. YOU WILL CRY TO NAIRALAND TO SEEK ME AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS.

ANSWER MY QUESTION AND KNOW PEACE FOREVER IF NOT. PEACE IS NOT YOURS THIS YEAR.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by dollytino4real(f): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Germi9:

our government are a true reflection of us, government bad, we sef no good
gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Plan To Relocate To Uk / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Electric Buses In Lagos (Photos) / Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.