Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A (4264 Views)

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / BBNaija: After Apologies From Boma & Tega, Showmax Releases Their New Sex Video / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Please kindly read through.
Advice highly needed

Pardon typo errors.

I have sisters(friends,neighbors, sisters,cousins) who make celebration vibes more viby, especially our get together during holidays.

You are equally free to say that we make up a small hood.

During one of such happy meetings,we always discuss on how to avoid a potential date.

We came up with a plan, in which we would tip the junior ones amongst us to do our dating while we mind our work life.

We've been doing this for sometime now and it has actually marked out many irresponsible men out of our lists.

But,I guess this is a life changing encounter as I'll be scrapping out the potential date confusion during our next hang out.

Personally, I don't have time for males. You can't blame me cause this is mostly caused by too much work load and chastity.

Recently, I met a guy online(won't mention the platform smiley )
We got chatting and decided to meet but,on the day we were meant to meet,I got busy.

What to do? I tipped a sis to do the date job, told her few things about the guy (they grab fast,trust me) and she set off for a date while I set off for work.

Continued.

Mr A on seeing my sister got confused and totally in awe.
That wasn't the lady he was meant to meet and that isn't her at all.
They had to shift the conversation from potential dates to a brother and sister hang out.
Anyway,it didn't go down smoothly with the guy as I had some explanations to give.
After the date saga he stopped calling,though I tendered an apology and confessed the reason behind the whole drama.
Regardless, we're both on talking terms though and I've changed for the best.
Looking forward to finding love with it's arms wide open.
This has taught me a very big lesson anyway and it's time for a change.

Mr A,wherever you are and whenever you come across this,miss crazylin is giving you a very BIG warm hug,kisses and very straight to the point apologies.
Change is constant like we all know and no one is perfect.

Thank you!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
And so what ? What's our business with this ?

14 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Henrywalker: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
That's your problem. Some of You girls would be staying at home and praying for God to send men from heaven to marry you when you will be growing old.
Lemme tell you a little secret, God won't perform a miracle for you you less you are ready to do the needful!!! tongue
Modified: He just wants to use and dump you, so don't see it as an achievement! tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by emorse(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol! And this excited you? He do they say it again? OK yeah... IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS! Lol
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
And so what ? What's our business with this ?

Hian.

Allow me to land now. Sweet Lord

Why did you guys carry this behaviour into 2021??

Haaa

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Henrywalker: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
StacyO:

Hian.

Haaa
If the guy starts dating your friend and marry her now, will you be happy? This is how dangerous Envy's and jealousy starts!!! tongue

14 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Draslo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
The person wey bury your sense for village don die.How we want take find am now?

4 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by chatinent: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
In your mind you are playing with sb whose mind is careless of who he uses.

Well done, agbara nwannyi.
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Slynation(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2021
StacyO:

Please kindly read through as I'm beginning to feel more weird and excited. embarassed
Advice highly needed

Pardon typo errors.

I have sisters(friends,neighbors, sisters,cousins) who make celebration vibes more viby, especially our get together during holidays.

During one of such happy meetings,we always discuss on how to avoid a potential date.

We came up with a plan, in which we would tip the junior ones amongst us to do our dating while we mind our work life.

Personally, I don't have time for males. You can't blame me cause this is mostly caused by too much work load and chastity.

We got chatting and decided to meet but,on the day we were meant to meet,I got busy.

What to do? I tipped a sis to do the date job, told her few things about the guy (they grab fast,trust me) and she set off for a date while I set off for work.

following....
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 03, 2021
Slynation:
following....
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by LovelyDude(m): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2021
Should we say you're sensible or what?

This is a clear case of dishonesty and if I'm the guy, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with you. You think you're cunning and smart rn but later you'll be going to Shiloh for redemption

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 03, 2021
LovelyDude:
Should we say you're sensible or what?

This is a clear case of dishonesty and if I'm the guy, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with you. You think you're cunning and smart rn but later you'll be going to Shiloh for redemption

Lol.
Why do I need to go to Shiloh when everything I need as woman to get a man is available??

He actually made me promise and vow there'll be a date. I love keeping to promises(one of my weaknesses).
Why I had to switch.

Dishonesty,I admit embarassed

Actually did apologize

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by crazyclown(m): 12:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Following
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Total BS

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by luwiizy(m): 2:33am On Jan 03, 2021
You will meet the guy that would Bleep you and your whole sister-hood without lifting a finger.

Just keep playing smart.
Smart is about to play You.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by COdeGenesis: 3:03am On Jan 03, 2021
STUPIDITY
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 03, 2021
We know you met the guy here in nairaland so continue...we are reading. grin

12 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by HalpyBee(f): 3:10am On Jan 03, 2021
Please go on. Seems it'd be an interesting story.
Guys pls, be calming down.
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by gfon(m): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2021
StacyO:

Hian.

Haaa
nah you ain't landing,you must surely crash with this useless game you playing

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by MJBOLT: 6:37am On Jan 03, 2021
come and finish this story cheesy
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2021
I won't pity u when u come back here to say God when?

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Michelle55: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Ride on sweetie
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Slynation(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2021
StacyO:

Thank you smiley
Lol....Oya type naw
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Silentgroper(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Ireti has gotta see dz. That niqqa has suffered..
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Dreadlock69(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Do you play with your father's intelligence to grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by omobonike70223: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2021
Ireti has gotta see dz. That niqqa has suffered..
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2021
It's ladies like you that end up posting your details on line, in your late 30's seeking for a man who will marry you, I guess you are more busy than atiku, dangote and tony elumelu. lipsrsealed undecided, Your mates are making money, you are on nairaland creating topics forming busy undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by SILENTandSMART2: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Which Kain eleribuu girl is dis ? undecided

The forkkk i read undecided

Dis one no get sense jare she jusss dey type shit believe her at your own risk smiley

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by SILENTandSMART2: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Bouz:
It's ladies like you that end up posting your details on line, in your late 30's seeking for a man who will marry you, I guess you are more busy than atiku, dangote and tony elumelu. lipsrsealed undecided, Your mates are making money, you are on nairaland creating topics forming busy undecided

Didinrin le le yi jare undecided

Creating topic here mean say you're jobless ?

Nah mumu people like you also use last seen, number of posts to judge someone undecided

I can sit in the office and refreshing nairaland page every 5 minutes , not everyone dey carry load before getting money nah

All this mumu way of thinking should have ended in 2020 nah,

All is well smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by Depressed101: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2021
StacyO:

Please kindly read through as I'm beginning to feel more weird and excited. embarassed
Advice highly needed

Pardon typo errors.

We've been doing this for sometime now and it has actually marked out many irresponsible men out of our lists.

But,I guess this is a life changing encounter as I'll be scrapping out the potential date confusion during our next hang out.

To be continued please embarassed
Type following, so I know I won't be typing to myself alone.

see this mumu trying to outsmart her destiny.... When you became less busy and start looking for your husband let us know we will direct you to one of your friends who got married to him. Opone
Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by GodWrites: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Are you and the said girl identical?

You mean you've been planning to meet with a dude and you both never exchanged pictures?

You don't have time for men, but you seem to have time for Nairaland?

This clout chasing is become too much here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A by lkillbrokehoes: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? / Ladies: Key Sign Dat A Guy Truely Loves U / Let's Play A Game!! Ask Me Any Questions And I'll Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.