Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,187 members, 6,102,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 12:54 PM

Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread (2254 Views)

The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment BMTC 2020/2021 thread / Apply For Taj Bank Nigeria Recruitment / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by donasere(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10
How was the numberical stage??

Going through the Korn Ferry practice questions and it's crazy

Please you got any tips you're willing to share?

FynGuy:
Anyone gone past the numericals

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by Noemic: 8:50pm On Jan 10
Have you gone past the first stage? Have you done the second stage?

donasere:
How was the numberical stage??

Going through the Korn Ferry practice questions and it's crazy

Please you got any tips you're willing to share?

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by donasere(m): 1:16am On Jan 12
Yes. I’ve gone through all 3 stages.

Noemic:
Have you gone past the first stage? Have you done the second stage?

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by Noemic: 11:01am On Jan 12
Oh wow, how was the second and third stage like?
Also, what’s the next stage after completing the numerical? Interview?

donasere:

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by hunter21(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12
YoungHunter:
We understand that a graduate programme isn’t for everyone and there will be the opportunity to move straight into a full-time job. In Financial Markets, we offer a wide range of junior positions across Sales, Trading, Structuring, Capital Markets and Financing & Securities Services for individuals who know that they want to kick start their careers in Financial Markets.

Details
At Standard Chartered Financial Markets, we are differentiated by our extensive global footprint, an intimate appreciation of the local markets we are present in and diversified expertise. We offer our clients risk management, financing and investment needs through bespoke solutions and trusted relationships. Our strengths include trading foreign exchange, rates, credit and commodity products, and arranging debt issuance, augmented by our award-winning Research Team and eCommerce Capabilities and delivered through our dedicated Sales Teams.

Criteria
To be eligible for this Standard Chartered Bank recruitment 2021, you must have an undergraduate degree, we want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines.
And as English is our business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently. These are our only requirements as our selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to our business and cognitive agility, we do not shortlist based on your university and grades.

https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/standard-chartered-bank-nigeria-graduate-financial-markets-analyst-recruitment-2021-10
I can't find a link to apply for this job on the website
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by donasere(m): 8:38am On Jan 13
The logical was okay, just had to be alert and follow the patterns. But you see that numerical ehn. It was crazy. I seriously don’t know how I got through it.

After numerical is the interview stage.

Noemic:
Oh wow, how was the second and third stage like?
Also, what’s the next stage after completing the numerical? Interview?

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by Barrel007: 10:54am On Jan 13
I've also gone through all three stages, about to do my video interview. Have you done the video interview?

donasere:

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by donasere(m): 11:34am On Jan 13
Barrel007:
I've also gone through all three stages, about to do my video interview. Have you done the video interview?

Not yet boss. Should do it later today or first thing tomorrow.

When do you want to do yours?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by becki01: 2:30pm On Jan 13
Hello, please did you get the link for numerical immediately after the logical test?

donasere:
The logical was okay, just had to be alert and follow the patterns. But you see that numerical ehn. It was crazy. I seriously don’t know how I got through it.

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by becki01: 2:33pm On Jan 13
I got an email last night after the logic test, I was above 90 percentile. However I haven’t gotten a mail yet for the numerical. Does it take this long?

donasere:

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by donasere(m): 10:19am On Jan 14
becki01:
I got an email last night after the logic test, I was above 90 percentile. However I haven’t gotten a mail yet for the numerical. Does it take this long?

Check your dashboard it might be there. If not you can mail sb
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by becki01: 12:34pm On Jan 14
Hello please do you have the email I can use? Thank you for your response.

donasere:

Check your dashboard it might be there. If not you can mail sb
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by Jimtocracy: 1:37pm On Jan 14
donasere:

how can I go about something like this

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2021 Thread by donasere(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14
sorry. i don't

becki01:
Hello please do you have the email I can use? Thank you for your response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onward Paper Mill / Euroflow Designs Ltd Send Your Cv / Total Petroleum Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.