Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (234732 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mophyjo1: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Please who submitted documents at Vfs within the last 1-2weeks? How soon did you get a reply from the embassy ?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dikolas(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2019
mophyjo1:
Please who submitted documents at Vfs within the last 1-2weeks? How soon did you get a reply from the embassy ?

I think they don't mail to notify if it ready anymore but you can check/track using http://www.vfsglobal.com/Ukraine/Nigeria/contact-us.html
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by mophyjo1: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dikolas:

I think they don't mail to notify if it ready anymore but you can check/track using http://www.vfsglobal.com/Ukraine/Nigeria/contact-us.html

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ApcSucks: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dudeladude:
Haha Haha...I dont know but I actually do not find them that attractive o.. I kinda prefers the Indians o..

Lmao ... Rather go for Moroccans than India lmao
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dudeladude(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2019
ApcSucks:

Lmao ... Rather go for Moroccans than India lmao
lolz.. Haha.. but those Indians are cute to be honest.. they have this kind of angelic face and calm face...
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ApcSucks: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dudeladude:
lolz.. Haha.. but those Indians are cute to be honest.. they have this kind of angelic face and calm face...

Forget all those jonzing gals jare
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Alexkodak: 12:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Pls ehe
How long does it take for the interview
And can i make it for there preparatory by November
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Alexkodak: 12:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Agent dey tell me visa assurance fee nah 1k dollar
Is it much what are my chances of getting it
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Alexkodak: 12:59am On Oct 16, 2019
How is the interview like
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kcwitch(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please has anyone booked air ticket recently?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ApcSucks: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Alexkodak:
Agent dey tell me visa assurance fee nah 1k dollar
Is it much what are my chances of getting it

It's the normal price

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ApcSucks: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Alexkodak:
How is the interview like

Normal easy questions you can answer
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by dammyalabs: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
ApcSucks:

Normal easy questions you can answer
Send me a private message
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Alexkodak: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
dammyalabs:

Send me a private message
Ur number or social media handle?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Alexkodak: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2019
ApcSucks:

It's the normal price
Ok no p thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ayomide5555(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please any one in uzhhorod ,that has connection with a law students , a friend of mine told me that he wasn't given law when he got there that they told him no law that its international relations. Please i want to confirm from anyone if that information is true
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dudeladude(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Ayomide5555 post=83337688]Please any one in uzhhorod ,that has connection with a law students , a friend of mine told me that he wasn't given law when he got there that they told him no law
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ligogu: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Ayomide5555:
Please any one in uzhhorod ,that has connection with a law students , a friend of mine told me that he wasn't given law when he got there that they told him no law that its international relations. Please i want to confirm from anyone if that information is true

Is funny you want to travel to another man's country you know nothing about and you want to study law. The course is not available for foreigners.
Tell her to choose International relation or International law.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Okaze: 12:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Please I want to ask can someone pick me up at the airport in Ukraine apart from my agent that helped me with the invitation

I need help with airport pickup and settlement in Kharkov
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kingskarra96: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2019
Ayomide5555:
...loll ...which country law you wan study ...
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Akpatahan92: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
sola6666:
Hello , I'm new here.. Kindly answer my questions, thanks!
I'm trying to come to Ukraine next month and my interview is next week but someone told me if the representative from the school doesn't come to get you then you'll be sent back , please how true is this ?

Another question please
I got invitation to study for preparatory course can I register for my actual course (medicine) when i get to Ukraine rather than doing the preparatory course instead ?

I've been trying to get an invitation for preparatory course too but I've not been getting any response.. I've sent all the required documents but yet no reply... What advice can 6ou give pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (129)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.