Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236535 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bettymi: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Well i used d website i got from the study in ukraine on their embassy site.. Then i contacted then, paid for d i.v and dhl which was $150. As for assurance, I'm not the one to ask... Not a fan of that
oladelevic:
please can you enlighten me more on how you got the invitation ? and are you paying 1500 for the assurance visa they are talking about? thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
oladelevic:

Is there anyone here paying 1500$ for the assurance visa? or that has paid for the assurance visa ?

Check previous pages, some people paid while some didn't and still got the visa. So it's up to you to decide. As for me, I'm not paying shishi to any barger
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oladelevic: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bettymi:
Well i used d website i got from the study in ukraine on their embassy site.. Then i contacted then, paid for d i.v and dhl which was $150. As for assurance, I'm not the one to ask... Not a fan of that

ok. thanks a lot for that. can you please help me with the website. and again you will need someone for pick up isn't? how are you going to get a pick up once you arrive Ukraine?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oladelevic: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
legendary4luv:

Check previous pages, some people paid while some didn't and still got the visa. So it's up to you to decide. As for me, I'm not paying shishi to any barger
alright man thanks for that. so who's gonna help you for the pick up once you arrive Ukraine. cos I heard you might be deported back if you didn't inform anyone you'll be coming to Ukraine
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
oladelevic:
alright man thanks for that. so who's gonna help you for the pick up once you arrive Ukraine. cos I heard you might be deported back if you didn't inform anyone you'll be coming to Ukraine

I paid travelling agency to help me secure admission and visa as well. They didn't mention assurance visa fees, they have an agent in the school and the agent is coming to pick me up from the airport.

Is your school in kyiv? if yes then which school is that? Mine is international european university kyiv
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Only God knows when this embassy will open now. I'm just tired
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oladelevic: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
legendary4luv:

I paid travelling agency to help me secure admission and visa as well. They didn't mention assurance visa fees, they have an agent in the school and the agent is coming to pick me up from the airport.

Is your school in kyiv? if yes then which school is that? Mine is international european university kyiv
alright bro. thanks for the info. well I was thinking of Kiev international university though. but how much does it cost you to pay for the expenses
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bettymi: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
I heard one of the consular officials got covid, that's why they announced they will open 6th, then they changed in other to quarantine the other workers who have been in contact with the person affected .. Anyways dey better open soon..
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bettymi: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Visa first then i believe i can communicate with the school for pickup, as for the school site [http://www.kpi.kharkov.ua/eng/ author=oladelevic post=95676144]
ok. thanks a lot for that. can you please help me with the website. and again you will need someone for pick up isn't? how are you going to get a pick up once you arrive Ukraine? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
oladelevic:

alright bro. thanks for the info. well I was thinking of Kiev international university though. but how much does it cost you to pay for the expenses

You mean school expenses or the traveling agency fees
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oladelevic: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
legendary4luv:

You mean school expenses or the traveling agency fees

school fee and the travelling agency fee
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by smartiz007(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bettymi:
I heard one of the consular officials got covid, that's why they announced they will open 6th, then they changed in other to quarantine the other workers who have been in contact with the person affected .. Anyways dey better open soon..
it is well. Do your best to move guys. May God see you all through

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bettymi:

I'm not sure travelling this year will be possible again.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by dorlee99: 4:40am On Nov 05, 2020
ehisjeff444:
Am in denipro nw oo. Thank God for a sucessful trip.but d cold na DIE

Hi. Did you fly with Turkish airlines and did they request for COVID test result?
General question please.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Selfmade49ja: 5:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Oyemyk:

Importantly, you must know the city you're going to and state it when he asks you.
I've had two friends who didn't remember their state and they got their visas denied, they were invited from a football club; their mates got granted and they, denied.

Know your city!
Onyemyk....May Almighty God continue to bless you and all the other guys taking their time to help others.....
Please....I want to ask you few questions please...
I am in my late thirties and would like to know if I can apply for the undergraduate program.....
I am married with kids but wouldn't mind leaving them behind....
Secondly the football thing can I you shed more light in DM...or probably just explain how it goes.....

Lastly can one apply for tourist visa and what are the chances of getting work permit even if it's rough i wouldn't mind....I have been reading the thread all through the night till morning.....The Truth is I have decided to escape this sinking ship (Nigeria) by all means to ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY I can survive....at all at all na him bad pass....
I will be very happy if you could reply me asap....Nigeria has got me DEPRESSED....Save a brother...thanks

@Nochious and all my brothers already in Kiev and environs....your contributions are welcomed...thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2020
oladelevic:

school fee and the travelling agency fee

School fees is $2500 although total package including accommodation and others is $5950 while the agency charged me 180k
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oladelevic: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
legendary4luv:

School fees is $2500 although total package including accommodation and others is $5950 while the agency charged me 180k
thank you bro. please have sent you a message on your mail
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oladelevic: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
please those of you in Ukraine how are you guys coping. Is there work for student?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oyemyk(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Selfmade49ja:

Onyemyk....May Almighty God continue to bless you and all the other guys taking their time to help others.....
I am in my late thirties and would like to know if I can apply for the undergraduate program.....
Secondly the football thing can I you shed more light in DM...or probably just explain how it goes.....

Lastly can one apply for tourist visa and what are the chances of getting work permit even if it's rough i wouldn't mind....I have been reading the thread all through the night till morning.....The Truth is I have decided to escape this sinking ship (Nigeria) by all means to ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY I can survive....at all at all na him bad pass....
I will be very happy if you could reply me asap....Nigeria has got me DEPRESSED....Save a brother...thanks

@Nochious and all my brothers already in Kiev and environs....your contributions are welcomed...thanks

Your age isn't an issue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2020
I'm having difficulty in paying my admission fee through gtb, please have anyone gone through this process?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Franciselliot: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
oladelevic:
please those of you in Ukraine how are you guys coping. Is there work for student?
They’re English jobs like teaching,call centre etc. If you can speak or Learn the language faster that’s a plus
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suf20: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please how much did you pay for your IV?

legendary4luv:
I'm having difficulty in paying my admission fee through gtb, please have anyone gone through this process?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by smartiz007(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Suf20:

Please how much did you pay for your IV?

Invitation depends on where you wanna school. If you wanna come to the center or if you have a particular school in mind. But its usually from 250-350 USD depending on DHL price as well
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by smartiz007(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
legendary4luv:
What exactly is the difficulty? Might be network issues from the bank
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by smartiz007(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Franciselliot:

They’re English jobs like teaching,call centre etc. If you can speak or Learn the language faster that’s a plus
Yeah, there are jobs and the faster you learn the jobs, the better and more money you can make for yourself till you become your own boss.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by smartiz007(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Selfmade49ja:

There is not much to worry about. Your age is not a problem. If you already have a Bsc, you would apply for a Master's degree program but you would start from language course. So your IV would be for the preparatory course and that would reduce your costs for the first year. After you are done, you can take your masters degree or any other course while you are already here in Ukraine. I hope this helps.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suf20: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
I applied the same school with him and I already got my invitation letter with me but the money I paid is 500 USD and it was direct from the school not agent that is why I want to know more

smartiz007:
Invitation depends on where you wanna school. If you wanna come to the center or if you have a particular school in mind. But its usually from 250-350 USD depending on DHL price as well
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kurajordan(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
smartiz007:
Yeah, there are jobs and the faster you learn the jobs, the better and more money you can make for yourself till you become your own boss.
Abeg which kind job they here apart from Call Centres ?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by smartiz007(m): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2020
kurajordan:
Abeg which kind job they here apart from Call Centres ?

There are teaching jobs for students who need extra income.

Taxi jobs are also there for you to do part time, or full time, of course, thats if you are interested.

Call center job is also a decent enough job. Except you have a problem with making 700-1000 USD monthly.

I don't understand the need for the question though, i smell unnecessary drama. Are you expecting a company manager's job?

Which job do you wanna do? Construction?

Kindly make sure your suggestions are to assist and not to discourage people who are in search of extra income. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Suf20:

I applied the same school with him and I already got my invitation letter with me but the money I paid is 500 USD and it was direct from the school not agent that is why I want to know more

I paid same $500, IEU?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2020
smartiz007:
What exactly is the difficulty? Might be network issues from the bank

Omo be like I'll need help of my account manager to make the payment on Monday
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2020
smartiz007:

There are teaching jobs for students who need extra income.

Taxi jobs are also there for you to do part time, or full time, of course, thats if you are interested.

Call center job is also a decent enough job. Except you have a problem with making 700-1000 USD monthly.

I don't understand the need for the question though, i smell unnecessary drama. Are you expecting a company manager's job?

Which job do you wanna do? Construction?

Kindly make sure your suggestions are to assist and not to discourage people who are in search of extra income. Thanks.

$700-$1000 monthly is decent, although someone mentioned $400 monthly in this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.