Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236541 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2021
Nihilist000:
Kharkiv bro. It’s like I’m living in a time loop. I miss Nigeria,mainly because of the food and girls grin grin grin

Sent you an email bro, make I come play ps5 with you, man can not kill himself grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by meekmill(m): 4:55am On May 09, 2021
mbiggsfam:
Hello guys, I just got my Ukraine visa . I was denied at first but I appealed the decision and I got the visa.
I would appreciate if I can get assistance from anyone that has traveled from Nigeria to Ukraine . I would like to know the following

a) The clearance process at the airport , The possible questions and important documents to take with me
b) I would like to know if $5k is a reasonable amount to hold with me as travel allowance considering my tuition fee is less than $3k
c) I do have an agent over there in Ukraine, Can he pick me up at the airport or do I need to contact the university myself and inform them that i will be coming so as to get them to pick me up ?
d) How long does it take to convert the study Visa to a residence permit after paying tuition fee and completing necessary checks with the uni and what will be the duration on the permit ?
e) What's the best telecom line to use for internet and calls and how much does it cost?

These are the things i can think of right now . Please your advice will also be appreciated on how to move around over there also.

AS MY PEOPLE DEY TALK, WHO ASK FOR ROAD NOR DEY LOST , MAKE UNA HELP ME . I am also here to answer any questions regarding the process of my visa . God bless

Congrats bro,
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ennypoker: 10:22pm On May 12, 2021
Genevach:

Bro which city you dey, big Guy?
Genevach:

Bro which city you dey, big Guy?
Raemhure001:

Congratulations. Ukraine is really nice, I'm enjoying the school and the city.
a) Clearance is easy and fast, it was for me. Just go with all your documents especially.your invitation, WAEC, COVID test and insurance and passport. I was asked my purpose of coming to the country, how long I want to stay(duration of your study), who is coming to pick me and the person's contact

b) Yes $5k is good.

c) Anyone is fine but most preferably contact the school. There's a letter they'd give the pickup guy, that's what they did in my case

d) It takes 21 days after you've applied at Immigration and it's as durable as the validity of your passport.

e) Lifecell

I wish you the best. Shine your eye and always remember why you're coming. Distractions plenty for here grin always got to be focused.
[quote author=Genevach post=101427090]

Please bro, I need an answer to this.

Does earning $700 in Ukraine on a 9-5 job make sense?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 11:19pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Ennypoker post=101633557][/quote]

Yes bro... Ukraine is very cheap
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Ennypoker post=101633557][/quote] yes bro, it's ok
It can cover a lot of expenses for you
So far 9am-5pm isn't disturbing your school work, it's good.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:09am On May 14, 2021
And also be ready to sacrifice your time, highest is 12hours job
holarniche:

Register on work.ua and start looking for job, you might be lucky to get one. Remember to pick the ones that requires English speaking person.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:10am On May 14, 2021
Small town nothing is there
Raemhure001:

Ternopil
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 9:12am On May 14, 2021
Me too but waitin man go do
Nihilist000:
Kharkiv bro. It’s like I’m living in a time loop. I miss Nigeria,mainly because of the food and girls grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 10:18am On May 14, 2021
Nihilist000:

Girls no dey Kharkiv ni?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 11:43am On May 14, 2021
ChristoBam:

Girls no dey Kharkiv ni?
I can’t speak Ukrainian so white girls are ruled out besides black guys will be definitely not be first choice to any white girl here. The African girls here are acting like rare commodity and me I don’t have strength.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 14, 2021
Genevach:

Sent you an email bro, make I come play ps5 with you, man can not kill himself grin
I checked bro. Didn’t get any email
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2021
Nihilist000:
I checked bro. Didn’t get any email

I just sent just sent it now.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by DashDolls(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2021
Hello,
Please is it possible for somebody to get a fully funded Scholarships to study Nursing in Ukraine?
What's the procedure?
Thank you.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 8:44pm On May 15, 2021
DashDolls:
Hello,
Please is it possible for somebody to get a fully funded Scholarships to study Nursing in Ukraine?
What's the procedure?
Thank you.

It is not possible

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by DashDolls(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2021
holarniche:

It is not possible

Okay thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 9:25pm On May 16, 2021
Please guys what's the estimated price of plane ticket from Abuja to Kiev Ukraine
Please I will appreciate your help
I know price isn't stable that why am asking for estimated price or range

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oluwawapelumi(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2021
Onychuke963:
Please guys what's the estimated price of plane ticket from Abuja to Kiev Ukraine
Please I will appreciate your help
I know price isn't stable that why am asking for estimated price or range

Something around 835usd..... around 400k
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ollumighty1: 2:21am On May 17, 2021
Pls y’all I just got admission into Ternopil National medical university
I heard Turkish airline and other major airline would temporarily shut down due to the pandemic by may 24th so I’m planning to travel bfr then
But the issue is that the school resume session by September so I need accommodation for 3 months until the school resumes I’m willing to pay the house rent if the rate is fair pls I hope I get a response soon
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ollumighty1: 2:32am On May 17, 2021
I heard Turkish airline and other major airline would temporarily shut down due to the pandemic by may 24th so I’m planning to travel bfr then
But the issue is that the school resume session by September so I need accommodation for 3 months until the school resumes I’m willing to pay the house rent if the rate is fair pls I hope I get a response soon.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ollumighty1: 8:46pm On May 17, 2021
Pls y’all I just got admission into Ternopil National medical university.
But the issue is that the school resume session by September so I need accommodation for 3 months until the school resumes I’m willing to pay the house rent if the rate is fair pls I hope I get a response soon.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 7:38am On May 18, 2021
Which airline [quote author=Oluwawapelumi post=101762764][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Oluwawapelumi(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2021
Onychuke963:
Which airline

Qatar airways and Turkish airlines
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 1:16pm On May 18, 2021
Please where can I book from ?[quote author=Oluwawapelumi post=101805303][/quote]
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 7:11pm On May 18, 2021
Ollumighty1:
But the issue is that the school resume session by September so I need accommodation for 3 months until the school resumes I’m willing to pay the house rent if the rate is fair pls I hope I get a response soon

you just got admission and you want to travel b4 May 23rd.... have you gotten visa?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 4:37am On May 19, 2021
Ollumighty1:
Pls y’all I just got admission into Ternopil National medical university.

Do you have a visa yet?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 6:11am On May 19, 2021
Ollumighty1:

Visa processing will take atleast 3 weeks to do everything and get Visa
But even if your passport is stamped this morning, you ain't going anywhere till july end.
That's when you visa will be valid.

Just calm down and process your stuff, only if you wan do 6months(preparatory program) that starts july this year and resume main program in Feb 2022.
My advice bro wait, no Rush. Go and find original winter jacket grin grin prepare for Winter. 9ja jacket are scam just buy like 2, you'll buy better one when you land ternopil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Onychuke963: 10:34am On May 19, 2021
Please guys is there anyone here that recently got their visa
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by bucksguy: 1:34pm On May 19, 2021
Hi, please is too late to apply for September 2021 admission at Ternopil National Medical University? How long did it take you to get admission and Visa?
I saw cost of invitation letter($400) on the school's website, did you pay them directly to get the invitation letter or did you use an agent or a student? Apologies for my plenty questions.
Ollumighty1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.