Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (234755 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by pesdanny: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
CyberBishop:
Good day, sorry I’m just reading thru now
Are you saying I can apply to schools in Ukraine with unlegalized documents and legalize when I get a visa?

Yes legalization is after visa
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by CyberBishop(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Good day, can I PM you? Or could you assist me with the comprehensive requirements for POF and admission & accommodation procedure. I’d really appreciate. Thank you. @everyone
blessednendowed:

@justwise I have confirmed ukraine can be done without visa guarantee yes BUT the chances of visa success without Visa Guarantee are not very high.
For many reasons ....I cannot mention on here.

But I encourage anyone to give it a try atleast.
Just try to ensure that all visa requirements are met , your supporting documents are genuine , have a solid and genuine bank statement and account for any gap in education.
Lastly ensure you are well prepared for your interview
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
CyberBishop:
Good day, can I PM you? Or could you assist me with the comprehensive requirements for POF and admission & accommodation procedure. I’d really appreciate. Thank you. @everyone

3 million plus for proof of funds
admission requirements are international passport and waec/neco/GCE.
University dorm is cheap 60$/month and up.
Studio apartments are from 200$ up/month
Don't just look at the money and judge, hostel is good for connecting and making friends but toilet, bathroom, kitchen are public, just like face me I face you, no TV, freezer, microwave, pot, nothing nothing.
Only hard bed, table, chair and wardrobe.
But apartment has everything
But nevertheless you can make the hostel home for you. And you can't cook after 12pm
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kunle20: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Hello, Good day to you all. I want to process Ukraine school but my agent sent me the financial budget to study in Ukraine. He said I have to pay all this money, I don’t have any experience on it but I need your advice from all those who have done it before. Hope to read from you. Thanks.

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Odunayokusa01: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2021
kunle20:
Hello, Good day to you all. I want to process Ukraine school but my agent sent me the financial budget to study in Ukraine. He said I have to pay all this money, I don’t have any experience on it but I need your advice from all those who have done it before. Hope to read from you. Thanks.
he’s not overpricing you, I spent about this amount also just make sure you indeed hold your 3k dollars when coming
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Odunayokusa01: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
kunle20:
You see that number 4, I hope he is not asking you to give him the 2500usd after you get your visa because then it’s wrong. After you get the visa, you don’t have any business giving the agent any money again, someone from the school is required to come and pick you up from borispol airport and maximum you give that person is 200usd. You will pay your school fee yourself when you arrive in your school and your school will give you documents you take by YOURSELF notice I emphasize YOURSELF to immigration to get your residence permit. Please go on the internet yourself and find accommodation be it hostel or apartment that suits your pocket close to your school and reserve prior to your arrival. Please DO NOT give any agent 2500usd after you get your visa to pay any fees or insurance bla bla for you. The insurance you make for your visa application is enough to take you to Ukraine and then you pay to your school alongside your school fees for another insurance
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kunle20: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Odunayokusa01:
he’s not overpricing you, I spent about this amount also just make sure you indeed hold your 3k dollars when coming

Bro please what do you mean hold your 3k dollars when am coming?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Odunayokusa01: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2021
kunle20:

Bro please what do you mean hold your 3k dollars when am coming?
the immigration at the airport will request to see this in cash to be sure you can pay your tuition,accommodation and expenses, if you fail to present it, you will be sent back to Nigeria
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kunle20: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Odunayokusa01:
the immigration at the airport will request to see this in cash to be sure you can pay your tuition,accommodation and expenses, if you fail to present it, you will be sent back to Nigeria
Okay bro, thanks. What if I have the money in my bank account? Or must I take the money by hand and show it to them?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Odunayokusa01: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2021
kunle20:

Okay bro, thanks. What if I have the money in my bank account? Or must I take the money by hand and show it to them?
must be cash
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
A friend showed them $400 just ystdy and said remaining in her account and she was let go
Odunayokusa01:
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please house how many days does it take for DHL to deliver letter to Nigeria??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Chybyke1992:
Please house how many days does it take for DHL to deliver letter to Nigeria??
3 working days
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Dussy42:
A friend showed them $400 just ystdy and said remaining in her account and she was let go
I'm sure they told her to open her mobile banking so they would confirm
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Soleye24(m): 1:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Good morning great minds, please I need your input. I graduated in 2017 from University of Ilorin where I studied biochemistry and had second class upper. I am just going through the traveling session and I came across this thread, I don't really know whether Ukraine is really a good country to go as per settling down and getting jobs, but I just want to leave this country and leaving via schooling will be great. Please I want to know the total amount needed to fund my masters in Ukraine and I will be grateful if you can recommend cheap schools for me. Thanks in an anticipation.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2021
No they didn't
Kay100:

I'm sure they told her to open her mobile banking so they would confirm
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Samsoncloe: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Good morning house. I want to travel to Ukraine but don't know if I should go for a student visa or tourist visa. which one is easier to get?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by lucyAA: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hey guys, pls does anyone know if it is possible to track visa status or passport? it is almost a month since I had my interview at the Ukraine embassy and I heard it takes 2 weeks for processing and passport delivery but it is almost a month now and I haven't seen my passport or gotten an email.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by olatalour: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Same issue but they will still get back to us

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by CyberBishop(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thanks for thsi
Genevach:

3 million plus for proof of funds
admission requirements are international passport and waec/neco/GCE.
University dorm is cheap 60$/month and up.
Studio apartments are from 200$ up/month
Don't just look at the money and judge, hostel is good for connecting and making friends but toilet, bathroom, kitchen are public, just like face me I face you, no TV, freezer, microwave, pot, nothing nothing.
Only hard bed, table, chair and wardrobe.
But apartment has everything
But nevertheless you can make the hostel home for you. And you can't cook after 12pm

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Beaufull(f): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Please those of you already in Ukraine how can one get the vaccine also what happens when someone gets COVID please help my brother tested positive he is a student in Ukraine
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Soleye24:
Good morning great minds, please I need your input. I graduated in 2017 from University of Ilorin where I studied biochemistry and had second class upper. I am just going through the traveling session and I came across this thread, I don't really know whether Ukraine is really a good country to go as per settling down and getting jobs, but I just want to leave this country and leaving via schooling will be great. Please I want to know the total amount needed to fund my masters in Ukraine and I will be grateful if you can recommend cheap schools for me. Thanks in an anticipation.

Apply to other better countries and try to see if it works out. If you have issues getting your visa, then you can choose Ukraine. Ukraine shouldn't be your 1st or 2nd choice when it comes to immigration and settling down.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ChristoBam: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
kunle20:
Lmao Run!! 2500 to be paid to agent after visa? These agents are really crazy. Look for another agent so you don't get trapped with that wicked agent.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Rnxx: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Raachy:
Please is anyone traveling to Dinipro in September?? Or studies at Dinipro medical institute?

Yes, I am currently a student of Dnipro medical institute
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please is anyone studying or have gotten an invitation to study at bila tserkvi national agrarian university?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by GeepyEnsemble(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Which countries do you think he should try? If I may ask you how long have you stayed in Ukraine? And what are your reasons for advising him not to go to Ukraine as pet 1st or 2nd choice?
ChristoBam:

Apply to other better countries and try to see if it works out. If you have issues getting your visa, then you can choose Ukraine. Ukraine shouldn't be your 1st or 2nd choice when it comes to immigration and settling down.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by morinto: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2021
Soleye24:
Ukraine is a good country when it comes to education. U will get a world class education with a cheaper rate compare to other European countries. But in terms of work and settling then I can't guarantee Ukraine. But the good news is that Ukraine can be a passway to other better European countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Chybyke1992:
Please is anyone studying or have gotten an invitation to study at bila tserkvi national agrarian university?
yes and I’ve submitted this Monday
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Chybyke1992:
Yeah na my school be that
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kay100:

Yeah na my school be that

Wow

I am expecting my invitation through dhL by this week
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Olanrewaju124:

Wow lovely congrats!!

I am yet to even get my invitation from DHL

I am expecting it this week.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Olanrewaju124:

Pls how many days did it take for your letter to arrive Nigeria??

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (129)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.