Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236573 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Genevach(m): 5:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Xeroxbaba1:
Please, what's the minimum USD cash to pass through Ukraine airport?
maybe 1k/$1500, that's if the bank in Nigeria puts the remaining dollar In an account and prints original statement for you to hold.
I don't advice this if you'll be landing in Kiev, atleast $3000

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Caphulk: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2021
I've even gotten my iv letter without the use of an agent prior someone telling I can't get if I apply myself, I even went to the studyinukraine site to confirm the letter authencity.. just need documentation and translation
Dudeladude:
Its possible for anyone to undergo the process him or herself..
Doing the whole documentation and legalization can be done by you.. its not a must an agent do that for you...when i was at vsf, i met couple of guys that didnt use any agent for documentation.. they did it all by themselves..
But getting iv letter is something you will need someone to help you do since you are not in Ukraine... anyone can get you iv letter if he has the connect to the university you want to apply to.. i have gotten iv letters for some ppl who are not even in my school..an agent can get it for you but beware of agents because most of them use such opportunities to extort ppl.. everyone should be careful when dealing with agents... i went through an agent during my documentation and he extorted me alot. Although i got a free iv letter from the university because of the connect i had..

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good evening house!!.

For those who travelled lately to kiev is there any issue booking for one way especially Qatar airline??
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Caphulk: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thanks a lot man. Appreciate it
Dudeladude:
nice one.. congrat..
Documentation Nd legalization might be stressful but am sure you can do it...
Best of luck in all..
I used an agent who resides in abj for my own bcus i think, they know what and what r needed to be translated. And i lived in lagos so i had no choice dan to use an agent
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Babanla2356:
Hello everyone please I’m trying to track my visa application on vfs website but it keep showing invalid inputs I want to ask if someone is also going through this and I hope someone helps
There's nothing to worry about bro, na so that stupid website dey do
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blinking44: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2021
Dudeladude:
i dont have answer to that..i dont think about that

Hi, I sent you an email via nairaland, kindly accept. I will like to ask you further questions
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dudeladude(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Blinking44:

Hi, I sent you an email via nairaland, kindly accept. I will like to ask you further questions
no problem.. will check it now
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by blessednendowed: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Genevach:
maybe 1k/$1500, that's if the bank in Nigeria puts the remaining dollar In an account and prints original statement for you to hold.
I don't advice this if you'll be landing in Kiev, atleast $3000

Guys to be on the safe side pls hold around 3k usd on you. As of yesterday a student was sent back for not having enough. He had $2100 at hand . This happened at Kharkiv airport . So guys whether Kharkiv or Kiev I beg hold atleast minimum 3k usd
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
blessednendowed:

Guys to be on the safe side pls hold around 3k usd on you. As of yesterday a student was sent back for not having enough. He had $2100 at hand . This happened at Kharkiv airport . So guys whether Kharkiv or Kiev I beg hold atleast minimum 3k usd

I arrived here recently and I was with only $1,900USD, they will ask u to count it, just count it with boldness nothing will happen, I arrived at Kiev, make sure u have ur pick up letter because they will call school to confirm ur arrival, there is no hard process in dis fam, hold ur IV, covid PCR negative test, pick up letter, some cash, tell Dem u will first go into pre study language course if dats whats in ur IV, and tell Dem u are coming back after school cos dey will ask u, b bold and dats all, everyone will cross and also remember to put God first, I read alot of scary news here wen I was coming buh wen I arrived fam believe u me, Dre is nothing to fear, Good luck and remember God first�

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Suremoney5921: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Suremoney5921:

I arrived here recently and I was with only $1,900USD, they will ask u to count it, just count it with boldness nothing will happen, I arrived at Kiev, make sure u have ur pick up letter because they will call school to confirm ur arrival, there is no hard process in dis fam, hold ur IV, covid PCR negative test, pick up letter, some cash, tell Dem u will first go into pre study language course if dats whats in ur IV, and tell Dem u are coming back after school cos dey will ask u, b bold and dats all, everyone will cross and also remember to put God first, I read alot of scary news here wen I was coming buh wen I arrived fam believe u me, Dre is nothing to fear, Good luck and remember God first�

And also tell if dey ask u if u have friends here tell Dem yes u do buh u are not in contact with them, tell Dem u still have some cash in ur acct and also ur sponsor is ready to assist financially anytime, this is fr dos dat don't have any means of raising up to $3k, come with d one u have and follow up the answers to the questions I dropped, dey will cross u am sure, Kiev airport usually don't deport Pple and d immigrants are friendly
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by vincentallen: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Caphulk:
I've even gotten my iv letter without the use of an agent prior someone telling I can't get if I apply myself, I even went to the studyinukraine site to confirm the letter authencity.. just need documentation and translation
can you list process on steps you took on doing it yourself.
I don't want to use agent too.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Chybyke1992: 5:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Suremoney5921:

And also tell if dey ask u if u have friends here tell Dem yes u do buh u are not in contact with them, tell Dem u still have some cash in ur acct and also ur sponsor is ready to assist financially anytime, this is fr dos dat don't have any means of raising up to $3k, come with d one u have and follow up the answers to the questions I dropped, dey will cross u am sure, Kiev airport usually don't deport Pple and d immigrants are friendly

Na man you be! forget some niggas we d put fear for pple body

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Olanrewaju124: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Dudeladude:
Hello guys..
I have been on this platform discussing about my journey so far...
Just incase you need any information about travel to Ukraine let me knw.
Also for those saying there is no job in Ukraine, its a lie.
There are jobs opportunities in Ukraine but only language barriers to get jobs.. while the other job ppl get here is call center job which i did for one month and i left bcus it illegal..
And i later got a better job in a transportation company...
This are jobs i did in summer when i was on school break..
Anyone who is interested in coming to Ukraine and need guidance and need information. You can ask me here on this platform so others can learn too.
can I have your contact I’m in Kyiv already
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dudeladude(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Olanrewaju124:
can I have your contact I’m in Kyiv already
yo man
Welcome on board.
I just replied you message on email
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by AlphaStyles(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Following
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dudeladude(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2021
For those asking how much to bring to Ukraine.
When i was at kiev airport during my clearances, they didn't ask me how much i was holding..
Firstly i had pay my school fees only and i had the electronic evidence of the payment wity me...that was what i showed them when they asked me about school fees. Although i held about 1500usd in cash with me but i dont think that had anything to do with you entry to Ukraine.. the only reason why they will ask you is if you are going to pay your school in cash. But as for me, when i told them that i had paid my fees online and they saw my fees evidence, they didnt ask me.....best of luck guys
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Uthmank07: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Blinking44:

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.