Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 (21104 Views)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by edoairways: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am with you. The woman's family ought to sue the man and his company in this. But fear fit free them step up do the right thing? undecided
Was she forced to attend?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by abatically(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Have covid but recovered without kn0wing ke?

Yes, majority don't even show any symptoms. How do u account for footballers who get covid, self isolate at home and live normally and are back playing again after 2 weeks. Only small % of covid cases is fatal. Many get covid in Nigeria and just feel it's normal malaria that we get every day. After a few days they are 100% ok without even using any drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Angelmichael63: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
ChiefS:

While it may be difficult to verify the authenticity of the story, the fact remains that COVID-19 kills the most vulnerable. It's not possible for everyone who attended the program to die from COVID-19 Haha!!!
so how many BURIAL have been conducted by winners chapel after Shiloh because I have not heard of any and the fact remains that they were thousands of vulnerable people at Shiloh 2020

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Angeloihe: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oyedepo doesn't care about the wellness of his members.
He is only interested in his pocket and pride.
if u contact covid-19 during Shiloh, hold urself responsible.
if any winners members die of the virus, they are heading straight to hell for their stupidity.
already winners chapel is a physical hellfire.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Rebuke: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Some people can just choose to be dumb though.

Someone asked the accuser to mention the name of that her mother's friend and no reply from her.

Yet, some nairaland dummies have started their usual display of low mental faculty again.

Everything and just anything to bash the church and men of God is what some of yhu can't wait to jump at.

At Shiloh 2020, a lot of miracles I mean practical and raw miracles happened live, I haven't seen any of such news posted here.

Tell me the explanation to how an adult grew a new tooth in a day. Have yhu ever seen that anywhere?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
abatically:

Yes, majority don't even show any symptoms. How do u account for footballers who get covid, self isolate at home and live normally and are back playing again after 2 weeks. Only small % of covid cases is fatal. Many get covid in Nigeria and just feel it's normal malaria that we get every day. After a few days they are 100% ok without even using any drugs.
Exactly what s0me0ne said. C0vid is a flu that is hyped
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Tedpgrass: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
budaatum:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12929091_notable02421_jpeg8e8495292c61a09741e5c1a705ed1fea

Completely agree.. With your pictures

People often finding things to kvetch about without the necessary fact checking or analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Thebigheart: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Lade(perfume oil plug) (@_OluwafunmiLade) Tweeted:
https://twitter.com/_OluwafunmiLade/status/1344960542633586688?s=20
Thank you for the choice of narrative you used. But, next time try and choose your mother and your entire family. No be only my friends mother contacted covid-19. Please used your mother next time.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Tedpgrass: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Biodun556:

I heard shilloh related covid 19 case last week

Kindly provide details and not behave like.... an AI-bot as quite a lot of people on this forum do - -

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Lovelyn451(f): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
why not her mother, better still the friend should come validate this claim

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by abatically(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Exactly what s0me0ne said. C0vid is a flu that is hyped

Yea, just that covid is easily more transmissible than flu. The reason why we need to take responsibility is that mr A can get covid and not show symptoms , but if not checked he can end up transmitting it to mr B who is more vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Lightorder: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
no from the market she goes to buy, not from the bus she boarded? Getting it from Shiloh would draw required attention he needed, I guess

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
abatically:

Yea, just that covid is easily more transmissible than flu. The reason why we need to take responsibility is that mr A can get covid and not show symptoms , but if not checked he can end up transmitting it to mr B who is more vulnerable.
Then why did r0naldo has and his family doesnt
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Lightorder: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
please my people, COVID-19 is real, observe every preventive protocols,treat your accumulated malaria or typhoid before it TURNS to COVID-19
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Lightorder: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am with you. The woman's family ought to sue the man and his company in this. But fear fit free them step up do the right thing? undecided
whenever it is related to the church, your likes turn to aggressive COVID-19 campaigners. You are on quick sand, my brother
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by seunmsg(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Covidiot. Smh!
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by abatically(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Then why did r0naldo has and his family doesnt

Dude why are u asking me? Ronaldo's gf tested negative and so? We have seen fooball matches get postponed because a few players from the team tested positive. Fans have been restricted from stadiums since March 2020. Do u think those clubs don't want to make money from ticket sales? This thing is real bro and the more people take responsibility the earlier we get rid of this thing.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by ChiefS(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Angelmichael63:
so how many BURIAL have been conducted by winners chapel after Shiloh because I have not heard of any and the fact remains that they were thousands of vulnerable people at Shiloh 2020

As I have always maintained only a minute fraction of those infected eventually die from the disease in Nigeria (< 5%). Worse still cause of most deaths in Nigeria is unknown due to various reasons. While I may not be in a position to verify the authenticity the story, we can't just discredit the post. We should avoid being overly subjective in our reasoning or living in denial when such issues are raised.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lightorder:
whenever it is related to the church, your likes turn to aggressive COVID-19 campaigners. You are on quick sand, my brother
What are you yapping about still? undecided
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Samrino(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
budaatum:
They will say they went to worship God at Shiloh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12929091_notable02421_jpeg8e8495292c61a09741e5c1a705ed1fea

you be mumu, must you call out the church every time?

if covid-19 is real Nigeria

almost 10 million people
would have infected...
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Samrino(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Angeloihe:
Oyedepo doesn't care about the wellness of his members.
He is only interested in his pocket and pride.
if u contact covid-19 during Shiloh, hold urself responsible.
if any winners members die of the virus, they are heading straight to hell for their stupidity.
already winners chapel is a physical hellfire.

congrats, yr mumu has been renewed.

you're so daft.

many people who visited the Market, shopping mall, banks or public places have it?

but you are always against the church.

can't you see
you're the greatest mumu of all time?���
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Bossose(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Religious leaders should educate their followers on covid 19 and discourage any break in law of the guidelines of this disease.
Covid is real and Nigerians should take caution.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Lightorder: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What are you yapping about still? undecided
exactly what you understood that made you call it yap. Be careful. Struggling this year won’t be good for you
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lightorder:
exactly what you understood that made you call it yap. Be careful. Struggling this year won’t be good for you
Eejit... There you go still yapping! undecided
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by osothermal(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Please who knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that has covid 19?
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Lightorder: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Eejit... There you go still yapping! undecided
now read my lips, “THE CHURCH WILL ALWAYS WIN” . Keep calling it yap, the slap is waiting
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by budaatum: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Samrino:

you be mumu, must you call out the church every time?

if covid-19 is real Nigeria

almost 10 million people
would have infected...
Calling out one ignorant mog is not calling out the Church of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The Church of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ never promotes death and destruction!
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by GetMeRight: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
thatigboman:
church na company? Na waoh

Nigeria churches are business centers. That's why the CEOs are always ready to invoke holy ghost fire on any government that try to contain covid-19 through closures of religious gathering
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by thatigboman: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
GetMeRight:

Nigeria churches are business centers. That's why the CEOs are always ready to invoke holy ghost fire on any government that try to contain covid-19 through closures of religious gathering
na waoh. Money laundry ventures with their fake visions and prophesies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by thatigboman: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lightorder:
now read my lips, “THE CHURCH WILL ALWAYS WIN” . Keep calling it yap, the slap is waiting
are u serious or joking?
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by ChiefS(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Prof. Ibidapo One former Unilag VC is the latest to die from today from COVID-19 complications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Interrogates Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? / Why Christians Should Reject The Bill For A Christian Court In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.