Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 (20999 Views)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by GetMeRight: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
There is c0vid . .i believe that. But in 9ja. .it would be scarce. .am n0t saying there isnt

Scarce my ass. This is the part of ignorance we're talking about. There's great inadequate testing in Nigeria.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Judolisco(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Imagine if similar issue had taken place somewhere here in the U.S.A, would those very same questions of yours still apply? grin
what are u talking about, she asked valid questions.... When d BLM protest happened in d USA a lot of people contracted d virus... Who do u want dem to sue?
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by GetMeRight: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
osothermal:
Please who knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that has covid 19?

We don't need this kind of comment, it reeks ignorance and defiance. It's not supposed to be coming from educated and semi-educated people.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by osothermal(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
GetMeRight:

We don't need this kind of comment, it reeks ignorance and defiance. It's not supposed to be coming from educated and semi-educated people.
who are the "we"? I asked a question and I didn't mention you Mr Educationist. So if you know someone personally that is infected let us know because I don't know anyone that knows anyone infected.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Because doc said she died of c0vid means its truly covid? Was she forced to shiloh? Why is her death only the reported death am0ngst people who attended shiloh?

The crowds at NIMC nationwide trying to get NIN for a week or so now, no COVID 19 there ba? Only in Shiloh?

Pharaoh go soon jam rock. Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by eyinjuege: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am with you. The woman's family ought to sue the man and his company in this. But fear fit free them step up do the right thing? undecided

It was a conscious decision taken by people to go to church knowing fully well there is a pandemic going on.
A conscious decision not to wear masks and protect themselves.
It was a conscious decision for the government to allow public gatherings
How do you determine if her covid was contracted from Shiloh or from the market place where she visited?
Hard to sue anybody
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Judolisco:
what are u talking about, she asked valid questions.... When d BLM protest happened in d USA a lot of people contracted d virus... Who do u want dem to sue?
BLM was a protest... Shiloh was a Business conference of sorts organised by a company, whatever the name of that man's church business is. There is every reason for the family to sue the company in this case. undecided
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
eyinjuege:

It was a conscious decision taken by people to go to church knowing fully well there is a pandemic going on.
A conscious decision not to wear masks and protect themselves.
It was a conscious decision for the government to allow public gatherings
How do you determine if her covid was contracted from Shiloh or from the market place where she visited?
Hard to sue anybody
The fact is this business, knowing all the risks involved, made the conscious decision to lure people out to it's conference, without first taking into consideration the state of things in the world around it.
If the family were to sue this church for deciding it reasonable to run such a program at such a time, even if nothing else comes out of it, the publicity tha such a suit would garner would go a long way in causing other businesses to think again and again endangering the lives of even th gullible in such a way.

At this point, you have to consider these religious people as addicts high on a drug they can't seem to get control over. They need the help of those who are sane in society.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by staga: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
thatigboman:
ur church shiloh is far different from ota shiloh.
It is the responsibility of the mgt to ensure all COVID protocols are observed

I live abroad.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by shiwex: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nigerians are not taking Covid serious - but its for real. I just lost a family member so I know its for real.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
shiwex:
Nigerians are not taking Covid serious - but its for real. I just lost a family member so I know its for real.
My condolences
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by DedeNkem: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Religion is nothing but money and power! You see how this ignorant woman died. Why didn't her crooked pastor or her imaginary god save her?

Could any religious person here explain to me why their god didn't prevent covid-19 entering her body in his house ( so-called house of god)?!

The stupid "shiloh" was a super spreader event! Who knows how many who were infected or died since the event!
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Judolisco(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
BLM was a protest... Shiloh was a Business conference of sorts organised by a company, whatever the name of that man's church business is. There is every reason for the family to sue the company in this case. undecided
business? Joe Biden cashed out on d protest and used it to campaign should they have him sued for not telling his followers to sit at home to adhere to lockdown laws on ground.... Nobody forced anyone to attend his church u don't have a case in any court
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Judolisco:
business? Joe Biden cashed out on d protest and used it to campaign should they have him sued for not telling his followers to sit at home to adhere to lockdown laws on ground.... Nobody forced anyone to attend his church u don't have a case in any court
Again....
Kobojunkie:
The fact is this business, knowing all the risks involved, made the conscious decision to lure people out to it's conference, without first taking into consideration the state of things in the world around it.
If the family were to sue this church for deciding it reasonable to run such a program at such a time, even if nothing else comes out of it, the publicity tha such a suit would garner would go a long way in causing other businesses to think again and again endangering the lives of even th gullible in such a way.

At this point, you have to consider these religious people as addicts high on a drug they can't seem to get control over. They need the help of those who are sane in society.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by thatigboman: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
staga:

I live abroad.
not asking where u live. It's same shiloh. U guys in different living faith churches everywhere just connect to the main event in living faith ota where the main programme holds. So ur church in abroad wears mask (not enough though) doesnt mean your ota church does same.
Terrible things happen in that your ota shiloh, rape, robberies, man handlings, armed robbery, and the sicknesses that follow - yellow fever, menangitis etc.
If you worship that your god, better worship it from home.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by staga: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
thatigboman:
not asking where u live. It's same shiloh. U guys in different living faith churches everywhere just connect to the main event in living faith ota where the main programme holds. So ur church in abroad wears mask (not enough though) doesnt mean your ota church does same.
Terrible things happen in that your ota shiloh, rape, robberies, man handlings, armed robbery, and the sicknesses that follow - yellow fever, menangitis etc.

Mr man with an inferiority complex,

Where I live means that the government here holds organizations to higher standards of accountability in terms of following the Covid-19 protocols than what is obtainable in Nigeria.

I was in Lagos in September and no one was using face masks anywhere. Not on the street, not in churches, not in mosques, buses, markets or shops. Everyone was acting like Covid was a thing on the moon.

I was in Ladipo market and what I witnessed there was scary. Thousands of people with no masks whatsoever. What do you expect?

So yes, where you live and where I live plays a part in the discussion.

You either stay in Naija where nothing works, or you go where things work.
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by staga: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
thatigboman:

Also, did you go to school?
I had to ask because your English is terrible.

Apprenez à écrire correctement alors on peut te prendre au sérieux!
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by structurem(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2021
budaatum:

Sue who, exactly? Did the man and his company drag her to her death or did she willingly, albeit foolishly, go usher all by herself?

She was not employed by the man and his company, or was she?

You're very correct
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by SURElee(f): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Before the shiloh programe, was this woman going about her daily activities, to work, market, driving herself or going about by bus in lagos? So how is it that she contracted the corona virus and died after attending shiloh? Is the shiloh the only place she had contact with people?

Now , because she attended Shiloh it is the only place she could have contracted the virus abi?
That twitter user should go to Otta and isolate all the strains of the virus there to prove his point then. Nonsense!
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by oluwagbemiga22(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Coronavirus doesn't spread in crowded markets and bus stops but once you come to church, you will get covid and die?
Is coronavirus not supposed to be highly infectious so how come half of people that went for Shiloh are not positive, just an imaginary person we can't authenticate
Please we don't believe your coronavirus theories again
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
oluwagbemiga22:
Coronavirus doesn't spread in crowded markets and bus stops but once you come to church, you will get covid and die?
Is coronavirus not supposed to be highly infectious so how come half of people that went for Shiloh are not positive, just an imaginary person we can't authenticate
Please we don't believe your coronavirus theories again
Half of the people that went to Shiloh are not positive... You mean they have all been tested? undecided
Re: Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 by Largogogo: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Covid-19 Likely in U.S. in Mid-December 2019, CDC Scientists Report
New analysis of blood donations finds virus was present on West Coast earlier than previously believed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns / Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. / It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.