Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

APPLY - Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / APPLY - Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups! (385 Views)

Apply Now! Youth Fund Nigeria Business Funding Support! / Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups!!! / Youth Fund Nigeria 400,000 Naira Business Empowerment - Apply Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APPLY - Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups! by webtutorr: 5:09am On Jan 03, 2021
YOUTH FUND NIGERIA N400,000 NAIRA BUSINESS FUNDING JANUARY 2021.

Are you skilled and needed funds to establish your business or to expand your existing business and you are between the ages of 18 and 45years, then this programme is for you. Also, if you are not with any skill and wants to learn a skill to enable you start a business, you can also apply as you will be trained.

REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE AND BENEFIT IN THE YOUTH FUND NIGERIA JANUARY 2021 EDITION:

(1) All participants must be a Nigerian by birth.

(2) Must be within the ages of 18 and 45years

(3) Minimum academic qualification, SSCE holder.

(4) Participants with skills will be of more advantage

(5) Participant without any skill can still apply .

as you will be trained by Youth Fund Nigeria business partners.

(6) You dont need to pay any money to register and participate in Youth Fund Nigeria youth empowerment programmes.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO FINDOUT HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

http://youthfund.com.ng/how-to-participate/
Re: APPLY - Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups! by jrobbins: 5:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Voting costs 100 naira each for a winner to be selected? The 400k comes iff there are investors fund in that given month.
Re: APPLY - Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups! by phantom24: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: APPLY - Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups! by webtutorr: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
phantom24:
Nonsense

Why talking ill of what you know nothing about the plans

I still dont understand the problem with some people's thinking mentality.

Youth Fund Nigeria is a non governmental organisation that came up with ideas to contribute in helping the youth in starting businesses.
And their mode of fund disbursement is what you should respect.

its not compulsory you must participate.

What makes you mature on online commenting is your ability to skip what you knows nothing about than talking ill of it.
Tomorrow, this which you talked ill about, you will still run come back when you now discovered its not nonsense.
Re: APPLY - Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups! by phantom24: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
webtutorr:

Why talking ill of what you know nothing about the plans

I still dont understand the problem with some people's thinking mentality.

Youth Fund Nigeria is a non governmental organisation that came up with ideas to contribute in helping the youth in starting businesses.
And their mode of fund disbursement is what you should respect.

its not compulsory you must participate.

What makes you mature on online commenting is your ability to skip what you knows nothing about than talking ill of it.
Tomorrow, this which you talked ill about, you will still run come back when you now discovered its not nonsense.
my dear i've visited that site how do you enrich nigerians by extorting from them? Can you compare the meagre 30k prize to what the organizers will get in multiple sms votes of N100?. After all this you may not emerge as it depens on popular votes and just 3 winners per round . this's just a business inititiative. Not an empowerment scheme.

1 Like

Re: APPLY - Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups! by webtutorr: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
phantom24:
my dear i've visited that site how do you enrich nigerians by extorting from them? Can you compare the meagre 30k prize to what the organizers will get in multiple sms votes of N100?. After all this you may not emerge as it depens on popular votes and just 3 winners per round . this's just a business inititiative. Not an empowerment scheme.

You are a common Nigerian man bro
So your criticism is not new.
My advice is that you dont analyse what you are not part of the planning board.
Allow those that believe to have their way and benefit what it ought to give than been a discourager
Re: APPLY - Youth Fund Nigeria - Youth Training And Funding For Business Startups! by phantom24: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
webtutorr:

You are a common Nigerian man bro
So your criticism is not new.
My advice is that you dont analyse what you are not part of the planning board.
Allow those that believe to have their way and benefit what it ought to give than been a discourager
Ok mr. uncomon nigerian man, i wish you good luck i believe you're one of the organizers. I pray you succeed 30k is nt my problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pos / Buying Tron / Heritage Bank Scam Spw Beneficiaries In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.