Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,361 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves (45332 Views)

Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves / Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days / Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Do the people that do the real farming in your state live in the town?

I am not interested in a shouting match. They have been destroying farmlands, killing people at will, and generally making a nuisance of themselves. Since the government security agencies seem to be compromised, the indigenes have taken the matter into their own hands.

Just to fire your own question back at you: are the fulanis in the bush farmers?

We all know they are using the herdsmen as smokescreen for terrorism. The ones in the bush have done reconnaissance and they guide the killers to and fro the sites of their dastardly acts. Then the killers escape and the "innocent" herdsmen are left behind to claim ignorance. Then the killers relocate elsewhere to randomly kill, rape and pillage.

Let them leave the forests.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by AOB1: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
If a Yoruba man kills a Yoruba man in a forest and steals his harvest they will blame it on Fulani's.
They should go after those cutting the fingers and limbs of dia youths and leave the soft target alone.
#yorubayouthfingersandlimbmatters# grin
so you mean herdsmen are soft target

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2021
dederocs:
Each state, mobilise a million armed youth, and chase out these boko animals and herdsmen, all they have over us is guns. Big man support your states security network, big man na who dey show love and help his community, any kid can buy an expensive toy.
Which guns do herds men in Oyo have? Haven’t they run out of ammo by now? Who supplies them with the bullets? Can’t be more than a Yoruba man in Ibadan?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by AOB1: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Makavelli25:
No space for fulanis terrorist in the south west

E Karo o, asi ku Odun tuntun
E Karo ma/sir
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by AOB1: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Makavelli25:

She daadaa leji
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2021
AOB1:

Don't mind them.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2021
Sammy07:
cool cool
Any criminal elements in SW should be flushed out. Irrespective of tribe.

God bless Oyo State
God bless YorubaLand

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2021
AOB1:
Read the report again, did they find any ammunition on them? Other than dagger for self protection? The youths can drive anyone out of society indigene,?or not if they feel insecure, but that must be with the consent of the State Government, because under the constitution everyone as long as you are a Nigerian can live anywhere within the Republic inhabited.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by dederocs(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Which guns do herds men in Oyo have? Haven’t they run out of ammo by now? Who supplies them with the bullets? Can’t be more than a Yoruba man in Ibadan?
Can you read at all?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
If a Yoruba man kills a Yoruba man in a forest and steals his harvest they will blame it on Fulani's.
They should go after those cutting the fingers and limbs of dia youths and leave the soft target alone.
#yorubayouthfingersandlimbmatters# grin

The only soft target here is your leprous scrotum, you Hausa pig

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:

Maybe the more you speak, the closer we get to you making sense.

In other parts of Nigeria, human life means something.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by OlawaleBammie: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
The Baales and baskets ruling Yoruba are about selling their people off to these people again.

I'm not a tribalist but trust me,if these Herdsmen continue their stay and invite by your Baales, bales,and baskets or whatever the fvck you call it in Yoruba, The one happening now will be a child's play unless of course there is a miracle from God through a visionary leader,in Aso Rock and in the Yoruba territory.
These people are dangerous wherever they go,they don't have a good record wherever they migrate to,and now their mumuric is vouching for the establishment of Sharia Courts in every City where there are a good number of Muslims,as if their mosques isn't enough.

I'm in support of One Nigeria,Yes,I said wat I said,but as at now, any Yoruba supporting the North,more specifically the Fulanis who are a minority but have made majorities slaves and animals for slaughter every day,I just laugh.

I laugh. One Nigeria,Nigeria will be Great.

U said the truth bro, Ur comment is not tribalistic at all.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2021
dederocs:

Can you read at all?
No I forgot my glasses @ work on Thursday?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:

Awusa Ashawo...olobo twenty naira

Don't worry even if we wait till 2023 we will silence that tour mouth that leaks shìt like chicken anus

Born-throway

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Atlas9:

Maybe the more you speak, the closer we get to you making sense.

In other parts of Nigeria, human life means something.
Yoruba People are the ones killing Yoruba people, if any killings occurred.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/breaking-leader-of-one-million-boys-shot-dead-in-ibadan/amp/

A leader of a notorious gang, Biola Ebila, who was on the wanted list of the Oyo State Police command, has been killed in Ibadan after a reported gun duel between him and a rival gang
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Adebowalay(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Amotekun is doing well

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by dederocs(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
No I forgot my glasses @ work on Thursday?
cheesy but you fine sha, can i get to know you, single man here.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by ehinmowo: 7:40am On Jan 03, 2021
MrMaestro:
These Oyo Obas that sent these invitations should be flushed out and criminally charged. If these herdsmen weren't lying, which they definitely could have been. Oba or not, there's no protection for any Yoruba traitors any longer.

Makinde needs to do something urgently about those hungry Obas that are putting the people's lives at risk becos of some stupid stipends m

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by OlawaleBammie: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2021
coldsummer:
Brutai and other service chiefs should be ashamed of being called humans. If local police/vigilante groups can dislodge terrorists, with minimal training and weapons, please what’s the Nigerian Army doing with all the resources being pumped into them

they are busy forcefully collecting
1)100 from motorists
2)500 from 6tires lorries
3)1000 from trailers in our expressways across the country .

what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by AOB1: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Makavelli25:

she daadaa leji
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Aganju:

Awusa Ashawo...olobo twenty naira

Don't worry even if we wait till 2023 we will silence that tour mouth that leaks shìt like chicken anus

Born-throway
Useless one million gang member? Go and sit down, Oloshi Mumu.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by jneutron4000: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Tobichimezie:

The actual problems are our so called traditional leaders, its the same problem we face in the East as well... one stupid Chief or Igwe will get money from Fulani and then he will approve the sale of lands to them... before you know they bring in more and more or their brothers to occupy the land without the consent and mandate of the community... then you wake up one morning and your next door neighbors are Fulani herdsmen brandishing dangerous weapons. Since the establishment of this ESN, the thiefs who call themselves traditional rulers have gone into hiding for their own good.
You are right, they actually control NNPC and other sources of income so they use the money to penetrate our space. If a Fulani man give one local chief 10-20million, the guy will easily give out some part of the forest to them after all he will think it is just for castle to graze without knowing that the Fulanis has deadly plan. Though the Chiefs are greedy but to solve this problem, that power that Fulanis controls which gives them the right to control the crude oil, taxes, revenues and other sources of income must be taken away from them, once they loss that power and their leaders stop getting allocations,,Fulanis terrorism will fizzle out.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Yoruba People are the ones killing Yoruba people, if any killings occurred.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/breaking-leader-of-one-million-boys-shot-dead-in-ibadan/amp/

A leader of a notorious gang, Biola Ebila, who was on the wanted list of the Oyo State Police command, has been killed in Ibadan after a reported gun duel between him and a rival gang

Let the forest occupiers go and occupy forests in their home states. I know you expect us to believe Yoruba people are the ones who are killing in Plateau, Nassarawa, Benue, Kogi, Edo, Kaduna, Delta, etc.

It will be a shocker when you guys discover that Nigerians are getting ready for you.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by SAMBARRY: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2021
MrMaestro:
These Oyo Obas that sent these invitations should be flushed out and criminally charged. If these herdsmen weren't lying, which they definitely could have been. Oba or not, there's no protection for any Yoruba traitors any longer.
awon oba onijekuje tojepe nkan tanma jekoni jekangbon

No wonder their once revered office is no more honoured.when they sell their birthright and that of their people for immediate gratification,how would they not be kidnapping and killing them

I don't want to mention names but you will see some obas selling lands cheaply almost to the point of freely giving some strangers and these strangers begin to grow in leaps and bounds, marrying the indigene women, eating their food, gaining their territories, studying their security system, culture, patterns and modus operandi

Now when these same strangers that have domineering tendencies start acting like the towns and cities is theirs and want to take dominion, ethnic clash will break out and when they call the obas who invited them directly or indirectly for their selfish motives they start denying and stuttering.wama pitan abosi.both Nigerians and her useless leaders never learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Atlas9:

Let the forest occupiers go and occupy forests in their home states. I know you expect us to believe Yoruba people are the ones who are killing in Plateau, Nassarawa, Benue, Kogi, Edo, Kaduna, Delta, etc.

It will be a shocker when you guys discover that Nigerians are getting ready for you.
How can Yorubas be the ones killing in other states? People that are afraid to even leave their Local Government? The furthest they will go is Lagos State? The people killing others in those states you mentioned are the residence, & indigenes of the state, haven’t you heard the saying that all crime is local?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2021
jneutron4000:
You are right, they actually control NNPC and other sources of income so they use the money to penetrate our space. If I give one local chief 10-20million, the guy will easily give out some port of the forest to them after all he will think it is just for castle to graze without knowing that the Fulanis has deadly plan. Though the Chiefs are greedy but to solve this problem, that power that Fulanis controls which gives them the right to control the crude oil, taxes, revenues and other sources of income should be taken away from them, once they loss that power and their leaders stop getting allocations,,Fulanis terrorism will fizzle out.

They have paid local chiefs all over the country and they will never let go of those lands. What we can do is make sure the forests are patrolled by adequately armed and 'protected' operatives. To be raped or shot dead just because you went to farm (aka Buhari's agricultural revolution) is not acceptable.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by bigcasava1(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Good job but be ready for reprisal attack from those blood tasty creatures
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
How can Yorubas be the ones killing in other states? People that are afraid to even leave their Local Government? The furthest they will go is Lagos State? The people killing others in those states you mentioned are the residence, & indigenes of the state, haven’t you heard the saying that all crime is local?

It's the fulanis doing it.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by AOB1: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Read the report again, did they find any ammunition on them? Other than dagger for self protection? The youths can drive anyone out of society indigene,?or not if they feel insecure, but that must be with the consent of the State Government, because under the constitution everyone as long as you are a Nigerian can live anywhere within the Republic inhabited.
it seems you are not living in this country because what you right here really surprised me, no tribe in Nigeria again see Fulani cattleman's as their friends or neighbor because no one trust them anymore. Trust them at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by 4ckyou: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2021
Broken2020:
South South should braze up because these Fulani criminals will be heading South South.

They are here already na, they are the ones doing the kidnapping in auchi Benin road

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Charmingrascal(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2021
This is what I am talking about.
Send them out of our land.
Oloriburuku ni won.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by kayjay69(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2021
In most of these stories about herdsmen in Oyo state, one pattern is and continues to be clear, Fulani Herdsmen enjoy some level of support from within these affected communities in Oyo State.

Sincerely, I believe the herdsmen's claim of being invited by some traditional rulers. I have not checked but I am more than willing to bet that said traditional rulers are of same religious persuasion as the herdsmen. Perhaps some through marriage now share a common ethnicity with herdsmen. It is scary to think that some muslims within the Yoruba community actually support these herdsmen and are sympathetic toward their cause.

I can understand honest and well meaning herdsmen who simply want no violence but want to provide their cattle some grazing area. But how does one distinguish between the good and the bad especially in these times. Those people who continually invite these herdsmen are dangerous and ought to be dealt with severely. This matter ought to be taken seriously, chasing them away is a good thing but I am certain they'll be back.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Two Of The Biggest Losing Governors In The Last Elections (photos) / Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.