Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship (3619 Views)

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Because you are
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by JJoce: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2021
You were played by her... Just pick up the pieces and move on. This may be hard to do at first, but you must. I hope this experience teaches you.
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Isaac86: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2021
JJoce:
You were played by her... Just pick up the pieces and move on. This may be hard to do at first, but you must. I hope this experience teaches you.
Yes it's really hard just pained.
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Samakus(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:
Good morning nairalanders...and happy new year..I just need you to tell me what to do I need an advice from you all...have been in relationship with this girl and it's gonna clock two years this year....so been watching her since last year....I'm the one that calls always...but she'd never return the call...she do call before around that last year April when things are still good..even post me do all sort of things....but when I'm little financially down everything just stopped..she'd never call if I don't call...she'd always complain she doesn't have card to call....so I was just watching her and decide to keep mute and see what's happening... around October...my business start kicking in again.. but I'm still pretending like I don't have to see what she's up to...but I send her the little i can...ever since then she doesn't just call..any little thing she'd say is over and block and come back begging again....around November last year she said she wanna learn a job and i said no problem... I talked to the girl she wanna learn cake from and she said 60k..I promised to pay..but I was just thinking if I let her do won't this girl backstab me later....she also said she wanna learn wig...which I promise to give her too..but I'm just reasoning everything.... I take very good care of this girl....I do all what she needs...we actually see on the 25th of December....whereby i gave her some money for Christmas...after 25th...she was still troubling me telling me I'm not giving her attention...whereby I channel all my attention to her...where things start mixing up was at dec 31..whereby she was disturbing me I must send her money on the 1st of January... but I decide not to just to see what she really wanna do...she never called on the 1st ....all she do is send an happy new year message and then ask for money.....so yesterday I called her and tell her we need to talk about our relationship...that it seems she's tired...she said maybe I might be tired that I'm using the trick on her..and I just have to say everything on my mind... all she do is just break up and block me...it was painful though... I did alot for her when i was still okay....though I'm getting back on my feet....nairalanders I need your advise... I'm really heartbroken.. What do you think I can do about this girl...?no insults please.

Rule number 1.... Even if you don't have options, don't let a girl know

3 Likes

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by BLACKARABIAN: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:
Thanks very much bro...you really nailed it.
sir, Stop Giving Her Whatever Support You're Giving Her...i Believe There Are People Around You That will Pray God Bless You For Giving Them Just 5k, or Enrolling them To Learn a Skill Or Become Apprentices(doing Something That'll Change Their Lives For Good).

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Agbebakun22: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2021
Baba we have similar issues mine I knew the girl is dating someone else but just keep mute and stop giving her any money, she done something that made me to finally end the relationship on first this year After shouting happy new year, no be say the boy weh dey date even better pass me in terms of finance and handsomeness lol just dey look the idiot despite good plan's I had for this babe this 2021

2 Likes

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Isaac86: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Baba we have similar issues mine I knew the girl is dating someone else but just keep mute and stop giving her any money, she done something that made me to finally end the relationship on first this year After shouting happy new year, no be say the boy weh dey date even better pass me in terms of finance and handsomeness lol just dey look the idiot despite good plan's I had for this babe this 2021
omor NAwa o...girls are something else.

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Murjem(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Abeg who brought you UP??
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by drmikeadams(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:
Good morning nairalanders...and happy new year..I just need you to tell me what to do I need an advice from you all...have been in relationship with this girl and it's gonna clock two years this year....so been watching her since last year....I'm the one that calls always...but she'd never return the call...she do call before around that last year April when things are still good..even post me do all sort of things....but when I'm little financially down everything just stopped..she'd never call if I don't call...she'd always complain she doesn't have card to call....so I was just watching her and decide to keep mute and see what's happening... around October...my business start kicking in again.. but I'm still pretending like I don't have to see what she's up to...but I send her the little i can...ever since then she doesn't just call..any little thing she'd say is over and block and come back begging again....around November last year she said she wanna learn a job and i said no problem... I talked to the girl she wanna learn cake from and she said 60k..I promised to pay..but I was just thinking if I let her do won't this girl backstab me later....she also said she wanna learn wig...which I promise to give her too..but I'm just reasoning everything.... I take very good care of this girl....I do all what she needs...we actually see on the 25th of December....whereby i gave her some money for Christmas...after 25th...she was still troubling me telling me I'm not giving her attention...whereby I channel all my attention to her...where things start mixing up was at dec 31..whereby she was disturbing me I must send her money on the 1st of January... but I decide not to just to see what she really wanna do...she never called on the 1st ....all she do is send an happy new year message and then ask for money.....so yesterday I called her and tell her we need to talk about our relationship...that it seems she's tired...she said maybe I might be tired that I'm using the trick on her..and I just have to say everything on my mind... all she do is just break up and block me...it was painful though... I did alot for her when i was still okay....though I'm getting back on my feet....nairalanders I need your advise... I'm really heartbroken.. What do you think I can do about this girl...?no insults please.

And u still need advice
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Agbebakun22: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:
omor NAwa o...girls are something else.

Abi boss this 2021 na to use am improve myself more, make enough money and use my Money for investment than investing on top GF I don't do that shit

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by general111(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Bros i have been in your condition before.if you feel you are alone in a relationship, then you are definitely alone.
Just move on
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Tchalz(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=aprilwise post=97667360]There are somethings I don't want to talk about ladies cos I have sisters.

Lol
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by lordally(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:

Bro use your head ooo!! Them swear for you say na only Jobless girl you go see to date You no fit see working class girl date Habah!!!!! Suffer no dey tire you ...why are guys so funny!!! You make small money you run Fiam!! Go carry Unnecessary Responsibility!!! Can't you look for a girl who has goals , visions and plans for her self Bro get yourself a maturd girl if not Poverty go tie you like wrapper ooo... For God sake as a man that has plans of having a Financially stable future you need to have a partner who's focused and has goals no be all these small small pikin wey no know wetin life dey talk!! Use your head ooo. See there is a kind of woman you would get ehn!! Your life go change for the better!!! For example I'm working on travelling out of Nigerian this year ...my babe dey plan gimme 750k... While I try gather 1.5M ... Now tell me why if I see person wey dey disturb my babe I no go Off Shirt kee that person!!

3 Likes

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by DropsMic(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:
Good morning nairalanders...and happy new year..I just need you to tell me what to do I need an advice from you all...have been in relationship with this girl and it's gonna clock two years this year....so been watching her since last year....I'm the one that calls always...but she'd never return the call...she do call before around that last year April when things are still good..even post me do all sort of things....but when I'm little financially down everything just stopped..she'd never call if I don't call...she'd always complain she doesn't have card to call....so I was just watching her and decide to keep mute and see what's happening... around October...my business start kicking in again.. but I'm still pretending like I don't have to see what she's up to...but I send her the little i can...ever since then she doesn't just call..any little thing she'd say is over and block and come back begging again....around November last year she said she wanna learn a job and i said no problem... I talked to the girl she wanna learn cake from and she said 60k..I promised to pay..but I was just thinking if I let her do won't this girl backstab me later....she also said she wanna learn wig...which I promise to give her .

I usually pity guys like you..

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Oracleforce: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Op, it is obvious that you are a pussy-worshipper. Keep worshiping her pussy....it shall always end in tears...
But lemme give sense to some of those guys in your shoe here...
In life, there is always a rule of engagement....before you engage anybody into your life.....define the rule of engagement....and talk about everything.....so that each party will know his or her responsibility in any relationship or marriage or business or career or family....but some dubious people who have sinister agenda will not want you to talk about this so that they will not be exposed...

So, dude, what is the rule of your engagement with that chick?
I was in a club last year, and i saw this fine chick, I approached her and started conversing...because I don't want the unforeseeing circumstances to happen, I have to spelt out the rules and condition of engagement.....I bleeped her and she collected her money and both of us parted ways.....

3 Likes

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by NoLotty7(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2021
She is emotionally imbalance, you are too fragile for her but never worry with time you will outgrows this feeling then you learns to be firm in your dealing with ladies.We all pass through that face,now they are begging to be wife.

2 Likes

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Molahnelson(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
You are the greatest simp of the century wake up from the shackles of manipulation.

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Dreyton36: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's obvious you're not relationship wise yet

That girl is childish and wants to explore
Don't give her no dime she's a bitch in disguise

Be yourself and clean ur love from ur heart cuz she's not even worth it a bit

Even with the loads of money we make daily we don't use it uselessly on women , we Don learn

Ask her to come over then bleep her seriously then you pay her , it's that simple

If she sleeps over pay her and if it's a short time bleeping you pay her , seems it's money she loves and u love pussy cuz I don't see love here at all
You both are childish

If she asks you why you treat her like a bitch, ask how bitches act
Bitches wants money all the time and that's what she is , keep the relationship on a bitchy level and get yourself a good woman from a good family background simple and remember to grow up in relationship, learn more from experts , cuz women got a million sides to show a man in due time

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Ladikwa(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
lordally:

Bro use your head ooo!! Them swear for you say na only Jobless girl you go see to date You no fit see working class girl date Habah!!!!! Suffer no dey tire you ...why are guys so funny!!! You make small money you run Fiam!! Go carry Unnecessary Responsibility!!! Can't you look for a girl who has goals , visions and plans for her self Bro get yourself a maturd girl if not Poverty go tie you like wrapper ooo... For God sake as a man that has plans of having a Financially stable future you need to have a partner who's focused and has goals no be all these small small pikin wey no know wetin life dey talk!! Use your head ooo. See there is a kind of woman you would get ehn!! Your life go change for the better!!! For example I'm working on travelling out of Nigerian this year ...my babe dey plan gimme 750k... While I try gather 1.5M ... Now tell me why if I see person wey dey disturb my babe I no go Off Shirt kee that person!!

Simp simp simp simp..................................kill person for woman

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Isaac86: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
lordally:

Thanks very much brother...may GOD Bless you....you really nailed it bro...thanks alot o

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Jack005(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Agbebakun22:
I hope say you dump the motherfvvking hoe of a girl.. Wise up bro and pursue the money this year, not women.
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:
Young man, you're dating yourself. Wakeup seriously

2 Likes

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by ghettochild4u(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:

Imagine if u had paid all those money for her to learn a. Vocation...
Stop dating jobless girls...they only got pusssssy to offer

2 Likes

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Weneda(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:
Better leave that girl allow and go ur way. If she comes back begging don't accept. She's playing with ur emotion. And u talked of her blocking u, maybe u are the one forcing urself on her. This is not a healthy relationship. I didn't say is bad spending a girl but that girl is not productive, maybe she might have a guy she truly loves outside.

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by 3RNEST(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mide3367:
VAGINA PEOPLE are evil sad. I stop anything dating with them long ago
which one is VAGINA people, which country is that again? grin
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by 3RNEST(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
Impressing and taking care of a lady's needs isn't the magic, learn to be yourself and stop forcing your love on her, let her go and have your peace
can u imagine, and to leave no hard, 3 weeks practice (be yourself) u are done @OP.
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Agbebakun22: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jack005:
I hope say you dump the motherfvvking hoe of a girl.. Wise up bro and pursue the money this year, not women.

Sure now I'm only after the dough and how to have self improvement

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Isaac86: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Weneda:

Better leave that girl allow and go ur way. If she comes back begging don't accept. She's playing with ur emotion. And u talked of her blocking u, maybe u are the one forcing urself on her. This is not a healthy relationship. I didn't say is bad spending a girl but that girl is not productive, maybe she might have a guy she truly loves outside.
Thanks very much may God bless you... she unblocked me saying we should talk about what happened yesterday that I should be mature for once...cuz I'm just ignoring her messages...I just have to block her and delete her number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Kokoboss: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Things dey happen. Girl tell you it's over and block you join and you come here dey find mumu advise.. Bro you be mumu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Karleb(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Where do you people meet orphans?
Because I don't understand how her parent cannot pay the 60k for her.

1 Like

Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by lordally(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Isaac86:
Thanks very much brother...may GOD Bless you....you really nailed it bro...thanks alot o

Omo na God o
Re: She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship by Angelacruz: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
pepper premium tears loading...she is dating someone else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Meet The Type Of Females I'm Interested In / I Dont Understand My Girlfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Heavy Long Brea$ts In Hot Attire (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.