Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (56203 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by NwekeUG(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2021
Sex therapist, Angela Nwosu says she sniffs her husband's boxers and armpits whenever she is down, IgbereTV reports.

She said sniffing her hubby's boxers and armpits lifts her spirit.

She disclosed this via her Facebook page.

She wrote:

"I sniff my husband’s boxers and armpit, when I am down, it lifts my spirit and get me hyped instantly. You guys might not understand the feeling, it intoxicates. As long as your husband is a neat man, try it and see. It Reduces quick temper. Thank me later

#angienation

Udo!"
https://www.facebook.com/845291392244249/posts/3323918357714861/?app=fbl

She also made the same post on her Facebook handle. Read her post below.
https://www.facebook.com/100002481497235/posts/3681559825270031/?app=fbl

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by anochuko01(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2021
keep sniffing, you'll soon be reetaardded.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by DaddyRochie1642: 6:37am On Jan 03, 2021
What should I do with this news sad sad

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Kneephy(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Try sniffing his anus..

Come back and thank me....

Ladies don't listen to this rubbish advice oo

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Maxymilliano(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2021
And the moral of the news is ?

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

And she has a whole lot of loyal fans. ! What a shame? I select people to listen to, not any kind of junk.

Imagine what a woman is sayin without remorse. Very disgusting !

All I see is clout chasing. Some people will try this rubbish and probably she has never done it. Social media is a place people say all kind of rubbish they have never done. It's required of you to be wise on which post to follow or do .

Be wise!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nwodosis(m): 6:49am On Jan 03, 2021
For those in the sex world, it is called Olfactophilia. I see it as a form of sexual mental abarration!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2021
This girl, hmmmmm..
Sometimes I come across her post on Facebook. Well, she is a good business woman with alot of foolish followers..
Some even go as far as worshipping her and calling her all sorts of divine names..
In this Nigeria, just get sense and you will catch alot of Senseless mugus and magas

31 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by GuyWise101(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

An indirect statement to encourage guys to be sniffing all these dirty girls undies.

Any guy that sniffs a girl pant should be ready to be admitted in the hospital.

22 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Aflix(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Read somewhere that it increases the intimacy between the couple.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Bmaster(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Wahala be like sniffing.

Nonsense and angela embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by santakris(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2021
So what should we do about it? It's your life and choice. Stop teaching our young generation waywardness.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by InfernoNig: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2021
It's a lie. She want to know if he stink before going down on him
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by goodmorning40: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Is she a he/she or she/he, is the husband a homo because all I see in that picture is two men standing.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Bossontop(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2021

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by BlessedNuel: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2021
All for the gram....local man is just speechless
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Millenniumlady(f): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2021
The only thing that'll take me to a man's clouth nah if i dey find money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by donbachi(m): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2021
K9...u just dey waste.police need u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by lkillbrokehoes: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Tueh!
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Shortyy(f): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2021
Jesus save us all

6 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Shortyy(f): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
For those in the sex world, it is called Olfactophilia. It is a form of sexual mental abarration!

Youre not far from the truth.

I watched a movie where female prisoners were selling their pants to men. Wand what these men do with these panties is just to sniff them.

Very weird.

9 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by chigoziri2403(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2021
The question should be can he sniff your own armpits and pants

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Just sniffing? you should have licked his armpit as well since you've chosen to be an animal. Nonsense and ingredients

6 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Millenniumlady:
The only thing that'll take me to a man's clouth nah if i dey find money

Go and make your own money.

16 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by potbelly(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2021
na her fetish...

whatever rocks her boat...

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by paulolee(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
na her life, her sniff, her husby boxers n armpit...na every mallam with e kettle

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

An indirect statement to encourage guys to be sniffing all these dirty girls undies.

Any guy that sniffs a girl pant should be ready to be admitted in the hospital.
lol I don laff taya for this ur commentgrin

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by OMOJOHN001: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
That's what works for her, so no problem.

TUEEEHH on hypocrite on nairaland.

A times holding your babe pant in your hand while banging makes you last longer,

And a times wearing it on your head also ginger you and makes you last long. TUEEEH

BE DECEIVING YOURSELF UNTIL BACTERIA KILL YOU.

TUEEEEHHH

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by BaddieFreak(f): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Rockerr: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.