Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (56204 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by samx4real(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
NwekeUG:
Sex therapist, Angela Nwosu says she sniffs her husband's boxers and armpits whenever she is down, IgbereTV reports.

She said sniffing her hubby's boxers and armpits lifts her spirit.

She disclosed this via her Facebook page.

She wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/845291392244249/posts/3323918357714861/?app=fbl

She also made the same post on her Facebook handle. Read her post below.
https://www.facebook.com/100002481497235/posts/3681559825270031/?app=fbl

Bitchy Sex addict...
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Myself2(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kneephy:
Try sniffing his anus..

Come back and thank me....

Ladies don't listen to this rubbish advice oo

As in eh
Where dem dey get all this cut and nailmmushroom therapists set ?

Mtchew
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Dollanaira: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nasty
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by cliffypatt(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
How is that possible? Is it possible to know if a man slept with another lady by sniffing his boxer?

ipobarethieves:
sadLiar sad.She sniff it to check if he just do dat thing with side chick.Nonsenz
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by luvmijeje(f): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na wa o.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Martinelli35: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is true, my gf does this same thing. She says it intoxicates her
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by incogni2o: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Its called Pheromones in Medicine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by joelag: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
She don use the man be dat.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
To sniff armpit no be for husband wey be conductor ooo, girly e no go good ooo angry
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
I really pity women that follows this witch, I also pity her husband, she must have tied him in a bottle somewhere, I dreamt of this lady attacking people with her witchcraft powers in the dream, in the dream I was praying for the people she attacked and I hate witchcraft with passion, any witch that cross my path in the spirit realm by the power of God will be consumed by the fire of the holy ghost. She is a high ranking witch and has demons working for her, she is initiating young ladies into lesbianism and witchcraft, also polluting homes with her enchanted blue eyed bracelet.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Reelmii: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
And the moral of the news is ?
the moral is, try sniffing ur wife's used pant and sanitary pads, it will lift ur spirit
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Shortyy:

Youre not far from the truth.

I watched a movie where female prisoners were selling their pants to men. Wand what these men do with these panties is just to sniff them.

Very weird.
Lol.

Orange is the new black!
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by zudozz: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
So una don give this Margot name n title? Sex therapist my anus!
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
For those in the sex world, it is called Olfactophilia. I see it as a form of sexual mental abarration!
She is a witch so what do you expect.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Shortyy(f): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

Lol.

Orange is the new black!

Yes! Lol
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Hintona(f): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
She's right.

I guess it has something to do with the hormones.

Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by chival(f): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Adakintroy:
Sniffing help register hard saints a person carry. Animals, .. Many mammals even use it better to register single identity. They sniff and store the information.

Everyone has a natural kind of signature perfume.

Just that many city people are not allowed to adapt that way. Their natural Saints are mostly mask in artificiallties
I think you mean scent, not Saint.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kneephy:
Try sniffing his anus..

Come back and thank me....

Ladies don't listen to this rubbish advice oo
Guy be calming down o grin grin grin
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by China112(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
What did aai just read
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Kaymansion(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
so.. what are you now insinuating madam?
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by AngelicBeing: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
NwekeUG:
Sex therapist, Angela Nwosu says she sniffs her husband's boxers and armpits whenever she is down, IgbereTV reports.

She said sniffing her hubby's boxers and armpits lifts her spirit.

She disclosed this via her Facebook page.

She wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/845291392244249/posts/3323918357714861/?app=fbl

She also made the same post on her Facebook handle. Read her post below.
https://www.facebook.com/100002481497235/posts/3681559825270031/?app=fbl
Marine agents for THERAPIST OR whatever! This year is not for you people.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Adakintroy: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
chival:

I think you mean scent, not Saint.

Yes scent.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by Buchachaemejulu: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Chai! Spiritual healing.... grin grin grin junkies everywhere.
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by ipobarethieves: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
cliffypatt:
How is that possible? Is it possible to know if a man slept with another lady by sniffing his boxer?

very possible.Spa**stain nkoh
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by afroxyz: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Its her fetish. Hypocrites woukd xomw here nd criticize her
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by afroxyz: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nuttella:
I really pity women that follows this witch, I also pity her husband, she must have tied him in a bottle somewhere, I dreamt of this lady attacking people with her witchcraft powers in the dream, in the dream I was praying for the people she attacked and I hate witchcraft with passion, any witch that cross my path in the spirit realm by the power of God will be consumed by the fire of the holy ghost. She is a high ranking witch and has demons working for her, she is initiating young ladies into lesbianism and witchcraft, also polluting homes with her enchanted blue eyed bracelet.

You are a sexually frustrated hypocrite
Re: Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" by afroxyz: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Abatemtem:
Reading comments above and it's like most people are ignorant of what we call "pheromones". Being exposed to pheromones of the opposite sex can be responsible for getting one in the "mood" as well as uplift ones mood.

Abeg leave these hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.