Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast (22693 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Tcwork: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
As a Christian all you need to do is keep the commandments and forget all these conspiracy theories. The mark of the beast is sin.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Glory2DLamb(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wide and straight is the way that leads to destruction and many there are who find it. And strait and narrow is the way that leads to life and few there are who find it.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Lighthouse50: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Why do shallow thinkers always emphasize on vaccine for measles, tuberculosis etc... Were those vaccines made compulsory?? Why talk out of point and reasoning?? Christians worldwide are waiting patiently for a universal mandate which will cut off people's ability to buy, sell, travel, or work. Then we know the end is near so patience is what is needed

1 Like

Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by damocool(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
You tried in your exposition but your sermon became a fallacy when you try to push the doctrine of eternal security. Christ said "if any man draws back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him". There can be backsliding as evident in Demas and Judas!
Not just that doctrine of eternal security, he muddled persecution / tribulations of those that would hold on unto Christ with the great tribulation.. If we should go by his word, the rapture has happened already which as well portrays him as an antichrist. According to Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.. What we're experiencing now in the world is a potential potential pointer signaling to the end of the church age.. Window of grace to the gentiles is almost shutting. The coming of Christ is nearer than expected.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Gospel is fast been preached for a witness than we could imagine. Late last year I was watching a faith based channel on gotv whereby gospel reached some set of people who just got discovered they were existing after so long period here in Africa.. Funny enough, it's not a must for them to accept but heaven knows already that they have heard of the sacrifice Jesus Christ...

May God help us to be prepared just like the wise virgins..
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by damocool(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tcwork:
As a Christian all you need to do is keep the commandments and forget all these conspiracy theories. The mark of the beast is sin.
SATAN IDENTITY NUMBER..
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by damocool(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
newisd75:
what do we think about d marriage supper of d lamp?
if d marriage supper of d lamp is connected with d rapture, it mean that d rapture will take place after d tribulation, as in revelation 19
The guy is literally an antichrist..
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

Christianity is one of the major problem in the world. I remember when street light wanted to be fixed, people like you started quoting Bible verse that its against ur god plan bla bla...but today ur churches all are using electricity bulb nd all... when technology advance nd social media was born, ppl like you said is from d devil nd bla bla but today all of u are using it again, every advancement we've made in this world has always been condemn by stupid believers who is brainwashed with religion.

Mark of the beast ko, Mark of the saint ni... Ode
It's ignorance of the highest order for you not to know that Christians were the major players for the technological advancements you now see.

So keep deceiving yourself.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by LordIsaac(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
damocool:

Not just that doctrine of eternal security, he muddled persecution / tribulations of those that would hold on unto Christ with the great tribulation.. If we should go by his word, the rapture has happened already which as well portrays him as an antichrist. According to Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.. What we're experiencing now in the world is a potential potential pointer signaling to the end of the church age.. Window of grace to the gentiles is almost shutting. The coming of Christ is nearer than expected.
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Gospel is fast been preached for a witness than we could imagine. Late last year I was watching a faith based channel on gotv whereby gospel reached some set of people who just got discovered they were existing after so long period here in Africa.. Funny enough, it's not a must for them to accept but heaven knows already that they have heard of the sacrifice Jesus Christ...

May God help us to be prepared just like the wise virgins..
Well stated sir. May God help us to escape.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Austino778: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ur bvn n ur phone is d mark!!!
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by poweredcom(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Who posted this thing .ark of which beast

Bullshit
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Peacewalker(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

There's so much panic out there concerning the COVID-19 vaccines which some quarters are afraid of, not only because vaccines could affect their health but because some are linking it with the Mark of the Beast spoken of in the Bible.

This article is positioned to teach people how not to be afraid of the times we are in despite the multiple controversial stories out there. It is also to teach people what they can do to prevent themselves from receiving the mark of the beast in whatever form it comes in.

Kindly exercise patience in reading this article because it is lengthy but filled with good information and Good News.

Let me start by explaining what satan wants to do in the end times which I believe we already are in, but because we are eating, drinking and getting married like the people of Noah's time, we do not know that the Ark is ready and the flood is coming.

Matthew 24:37-39 KJV
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

What satan wants to do is to imitate God and be like God just as he bragged, saying, "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High." (Isaiah 14:14 KJV). He has since been trying to perfect his plans which we are seeing unfolding bit by bit.

God has angels and humans who worship and serve him. Satan envies that and wants the same for himself. He has succeeded in deceiving some angels who have now become his demons who do his bidding. He now wants humans just as God has humans.

Who are the humans who belong to God? They are those who believe Jesus Christ is their Lord and Saviour that died for their sins. Their belief in Jesus has made them sons of God.

John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

They immediately become born again when they believe in Jesus. To be born again is to be born by the spirit of God. Our parents have given birth to us. God now gives birth to us which, in other words, is Him adopting us into his family through the spirit.

Romans 8:9
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Romans 8:16 KJV
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

The above verses and many more in the Bible proves that God has children here on earth and we Christians that believe in Jesus are his children. Stan wants his own children too and that is the essence of the mark of the beast which he will issue at the end time.

When most people think of the mark of the beast otherwise known as 666, they think of a chip. This looks likely to be true. But whatever it is, it is something that will separate you from God forever, make you a reprobate. It is something that I believe will alter your DNA and make you hate God and lose your sense or the fear of God. This thing will have to get into you to effect that.

Now, there are three kinds of people in the world today. We have Christians, sons of Belial (satan) and normal humans. Christians are those who have the spirit of God in them due to the believe in Jesus Christ. The sons of Belial are those who worship satan in various forms (Deuteronomy 13:13). These ones have evil spirits dwelling inside them. Normal humans are those who I will describe as empty shells who have not the Holy Spirit nor evil spirits inside of them but are still under the influence of sin and satan.

It is those empty shell satan is after. He wants them for himself. God also wants them that's why He sent His son Jesus to die for their sins that they may be saved. That's why Christians are tasked to preach to them and save them.

In the end time, satan will make the 666 mandatory in the world. Without the mark, you won't be able to fly to other countries, enter certain places, go to work or school, buy and sell etc. You will just be a dead man walking.

That mark will be received by many of the humans who are empty shells. They will receive it because they allowed themselves to be fooled by influential people like celebrities. We all know how the protests of October last year gained momentum after celebrities supported it. Once celebrities start posting pictures showing them taking the mark (which won't be advertised as 666), many celebrity worshippers will rush to take it thinking it's cool. That's when Christians will start to warn against it to the anger of satan who will wage war against them and behead many of them.

Now, as a Christian, can you take the mark of the beast? The answer is capital NO. You can't take the 666 because you have already been sealed with the mark of God. You have the Holy Spirit inside of you and you are a child of God. Remember Jesus said of his sheep that "they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (John 10:28). That Holy Spirit has sealed us unto the day when God through Jesus will come and redeem us.

Ephesians 4:30 KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Even when destruction comes upon the earth, it can't affect Christians because they have the seal of God on their forehead.

Revelation 9:4, KJV
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Satan who has been trying to imitate God will create his own seal which he will give to men. Only those who have that seal or mark will be able to buy or sell.

Revelation 13:16-17
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

But can Christians receive the mark of the beast? No. Mind you, there are people who call themselves Christians but are not. These are those who were born into a Christian home but never had faith in Jesus, or churchgoers who didn't believe in Jesus. Many don't know that believe in Jesus has to be done in the appropriate way otherwise it is not believe in Jesus but believe in self.

1 John 5:10-12 KJV
10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

The above passage says those who believed Jesus have the witness (the Holy Spirit) inside of them. But up to a billion people claim to believe in Jesus. However, the same passage revealed how to know those who truly believe in Jesus and those who don't. It says does who don't believe God has given Christians eternal life through Jesus do not have the Holy Spirit. These are those who say YOU CAN LOSE YOUR SALVATION. They have called God a liar as stated in the passage. They say God lied when he said he gave us eternal life. Eternal life never ends and can never be lost. If it could be lost, then God lied when he called it eternal which is never ending. I'm glad I don't believe God lies, which is why I CAN NEVER LOSE MY SALVATION. And this is why the above passage says such people like me have the Holy Spirit and belong to Jesus.

Romans 8:9 KJV
9 ...Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

With the above established, it is clear that Christians can never take the mark of the beast no matter what. They will be beheaded, punished and made to go through tribulations as stated by Jesus for their faith. Jesus also said it that it won't be possible for any false christ including the antichrist to deceive the elect.

Matthew 24:24
“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.”

Jesus also promised that his sheep will never follow any other voice but will flee from such.

John 10:4-5 KJV
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

These and many more have shown that Christians will never receive the mark of the beast. They will become bold to preach the gospel during the Great Tribulation and get many humans saved. This will anger satan to kill them. That is the great tribulation Jesus spoke about.

So, clearly, the only way to guarantee that you will never receive the mark of the beast is to believe Jesus gives eternal life and that with him you can never lose your salvation. Anything asides that will not work. If you think you can enter God's Kingdom by hiding from the antichrist and his 666 when you are not a child of God, it won't work. Satan will tempt and frustrate humans to the point that many will fall for him But God's elects won't. Why not become God's elect today by accepting Jesus as the one to save you?

Now, a school of thought believes Christians would be raptured before the antichrist. That's a big lie not found in the Bible but only in the movie Left Behind and in the lips of false prophets. Read the thread below to see that Christians will be very much around when the antichrist and his 666 will be around.

The antichrist is against Christ and Christians who are his representative on earth. If Christians are raptured before he arrives, what will he be against? Can you see how rapture before the antichrist makes no sense? Read the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4852159/rapture-not-happen-until-christians

On how to be born again: https://www.nairaland.com/6271439/what-it-truly-means-born

Bro, how can you say that the rapture is not in the Bible?, meaning as a Christian and a Bible believer you don't believe in Rapture of the saint,wow, wow, wow, my goodness,please just kindly read this passage of the scripture (Bible) 1 thessalonians 4:15-18, Mathew 24:29-31, Act 1v10-11.
just go through those scriptures i mentioned above, i speak base on scriptures (The Bible).
I think you need to really, really, really grind yourself (look deep)to the scriptures.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Peacewalker(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

Those vaccines are vaccines. The one for COVID-19 has mRNA which control your DNA. That's a no no for me

Bro, how can you say that the rapture is not in the Bible?, meaning as a Christian and a Bible believer you don't believe in Rapture of the saint,wow, wow, wow, my goodness,please just kindly read this passage of the scripture (Bible) 1 thessalonians 4:15-18, Mathew 24:29-31, Act 1v10-11.
just go through those scriptures i mentioned above, i speak base on scriptures (The Bible).
I think you need to really, really, really grind yourself (look deep)to the scriptures.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Peacewalker(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by OkCornel(m): 1:07am On Jan 04, 2021
To those crying out that the vaccine carries a chip or whatever, abeg... is the COVID-19 vaccine administered on the right hand or forehead?

A simple answer to this question will expose the unfounded fear and folly of many religious zealots on this forum.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by alBHAGDADI: 2:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Peacewalker:

I never said I do not believe in the rapture. What I said is that the timing being peddled about it is wrong. Those that say Christians would be raptured before the arrival of the Antichrist and the great tribulation are wrong. They can't prove it with the Bible.

To know the timing, check the last part of the OP to see a link to a thread I wrote on the rapture.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Gerrard59(m): 4:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Anytime I see a thread by religious maniacs, I appreciate my parents esp my dad for giving me the room to be intellectually curious and providing the resources (learning and finances) to support such curiosity. I intend doing same to my children in the very best quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by taylormed2(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Possibly. Who knows. Very soon you won't be able to do anything, unless you have the vaccine. There are now COVID-19 passports. It may get to the stage that you won't be allowed to transact unless you have it. By depriving you of basic services, that is indirectly forcing you to take it.

True but they said not everyone has to take it, only a certain percentage, so that the spread would be curtailed. And they only stopped people from traveling in order not to spread it (or get infected and then take it back to your country). Think from their standpoint also. But both sides have done truth in them.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by BRATISLAVA: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
taylormed2:

True but they said not everyone has to take it, only a certain percentage, so that the spread would be curtailed. And they only stopped people from traveling in order not to spread it (or get infected and then take it back to your country). Think from their standpoint also. But both sides have done truth in them.

You have a balanced view. Thanks for politely sharing your views.

It's good to control the spread, but the would could as well have locked down and social distanced during Ebola, SARS and the flu season. They could've administered vaccines to everyone. And the way things are going, they want to produce enough vaccines for everyone alive.

The travel ban to some is a way to enforce laws that cannot be removed again. If you can remember, almost all countries in the world are operating under quarantine laws, and these laws give them ultimate power to "do and undo". Though it seems they are doing it for our good, they could just as easily switch it.

This is how the harmless/mindful social media laws in Nigeria, to curtail the spread of fake news were unleashed against protesters, and all news was discredited except that of the people the laws seemed to favor.

So the laws are good, but they can be used to control, too.

1 Like

Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by seguno2: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Gerrard59:
Anytime I see a thread by religious maniacs, I appreciate my parents esp my dad for giving me the room to be intellectually curious and providing the resources (learning and finances) to support such curiosity. I intend doing same to my children in the very best quality.

Why don’t you consider doing that for others, in addition to your children?
Won’t it be easier for your children if they are in an environment that encourages intellectual curiosity, because their father worked tirelessly to create it?
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Gerrard59(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
seguno2:

Why don’t you consider doing that for others, in addition to your children?
Won’t it be easier for your children if they are in an environment that encourages intellectual curiosity, because their father worked tirelessly to create it?

Well, I have to please/save myself before pleasing/saving others.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's ignorance of the highest order for you not to know that Christians were the major players for the technological advancements you now see.

So keep deceiving yourself.

God bless.

Really? Christianity is a major player in tech achievement? hahaha.... wonders shall never end.

Christianity is d major player supporting the athiest which are 90% in the tech world to advance. Allah akbar.

They're supporting them yet they condemn almost everything they produced nd oppose every new evolution scientist comes in... Allah akbar.

it well, enjoy ur ignorance.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

Really? Christianity is a major player in tech achievement? hahaha.... wonders shall never end.

Christianity is d major player supporting the athiest which are 90% in the tech world to advance. Allah akbar.

They're supporting them yet they condemn almost everything they produced nd oppose every new evolution scientist comes in... Allah akbar.

it well, enjoy ur ignorance.
Ignorance means different things to different people. To those who ignorance of the Truth means knowledge, knowledge of the Truth becomes ignorance, so I very well understand where you're coming from.

Perhaps all of a sudden you forgot about the scientific contributions of the likes of Isaac Newton which paved the way for the technological advancements you see today.

How about the role by nations like the US and Great Britain in these developments, which were predominantly Christian nations at the time the ground work for them was being laid?

So your idea that Christians like me were opposed to such developments is completely baseless and only exists in your own head.

But you can continue to believe such lies if it makes you feel better about yourself.

God bless.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Ignorance means different things to different people. To those who ignorance of the Truth means knowledge, knowledge of the Truth becomes ignorance, so I very well understand where you're coming from.

Perhaps all of a sudden you forgot about the scientific contributions of the likes of Isaac Newton which paved the way for the technological advancements you see today.

How about the role by nations like the US and Great Britain in these developments, which were predominantly Christian nations at the time the ground work for them was being laid?

So your idea that Christians like me were opposed to such developments is completely baseless and only exists in your own head.

But you can continue to believe such lies if it makes you feel better about yourself.

God bless.

Allah i love it when I see people who thinks they know so much like this. Where do I start from ooo...

1stly, Newton isn't a xtian...he's a core athiest so number 1 of my point is proven.

2nd, US is a country founded on principles of freedom, not govern by religious bigots or doctrines. In fact the founding fathers of the country were not Christians like they appear to fool all of you, they're confirm freemansory I doubt you even have knowledge who a Mason is but let's continue...

Now those who turn over tech world are 99% non believers... The US govt can't stop anyone from expressing their freedom which affects no one's livelihood or well being... its only religious bigot nd fanatics who thinks everybody should be govern by their religious law(like that of u xtians thinking trump can stop homosexual nd abortion nd stuff like that in America... its not a xtian country, its a freedom country which not even d pope can do nothing about).

It is a clear evidence that if you Christians had your ways, you would have tried all your best and kill the scientist who keep bringing facts and evidences that proves your Bible and beliefs wrong like the discovery of mummies, underneath temples,tomb, human skull etc that all proves that human being have been existing far beyond 6,000years that ur Bible claim nd many other evidences I can't even count. You know about the dark ages? if you don't you should go read and learn... its a period when ur religion took over and ruled for 900years killing a scientist nd enlighten people to cover their lies nd spread it. If it were possible am sure they would do that again but its too late now. The truth is out, u can decide to close ur eyes to the truth and facts out there, reality will make you submit in the end.
Re: How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast by OmaleYoungdaou: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Tithe Card Necessary Like We Can Find In My Church? / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' / Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.