Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos (75854 Views)

DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Drinokrane: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Popular Nigerian entertainer and billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy Otedola has shared new photo of her first born ‘baby’ to the world, Igbere TV reports.

The entertainer flooded her official Instagram page with before and after photo in which she was spotted striking a pose with a white lion back when it was a cub and now that it is all grown up.

According to her, the animal which she described as her baby, has also be named after her.

“How it started vs. How it’s going �� ... Cuppy is getting SO big! #MamaCups,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJi5UwVp1M6/?igshid=1d87dnrbp6511

In 2019, she shared a video of her feeding the lion.

She wrote; “Introducing the world to “Cuppy” the newest baby lion named after ME by @Sb_Belhasa owner of @Fame.Park. I’ve always wanted to be a mother!"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by debbydams(f): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2021
kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by jagaban002(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Having a lion as a pet is definition of using your money to buy what may kill you .

457 Likes 18 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by chatinent: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2021
When the lion grows, it may find it difficult to stop seeing her as lunch.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by edo3(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Cuppy,, I love u n yemi alade because of ur big bweast,, but this idea is a no for me cos I dont want to lose u o.. Meanwhile,, na old news n pictures be ds na.. My cuppy bweast is way more bigger now..

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Funmmyastic: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Of all the animals in the world,she picked this as pet.Nawa!

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by philfearon(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2021
Na front page be this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by DasaintHope(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2021
This girl get mind sha

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2021
Nah that pet lion go chop her raw if she no dey careful, wild animals no sabi owners at all..

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Nicklaus619(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2021
This is madness, of all pet in this full world, this one choose to keep lion as pet.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Alkheira(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2021
That one still small sha

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2021
Make I no talk but we go gada dey dis Nairaland

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2021
This is Epic! ��

Alkheira:
That one still small sha

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2021
I wish I had the mind.

I love Lions. Ever since I saw them up close in Jos, some years back, I've been hooked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Cuppy feeding baby cuppy is so cute.... I love her expression in the photo it's kind of a motherhood instinct stuff....

15 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Kestolove(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2021
That lion go chop her without using condom

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Heavance(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2021
I am surprise people who don't really understand animals are already afraid for her.
Animals seem to be more faithful than humans these days, don't be surprise this Lion will not allow any nonsense come near her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by KingMack(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2021
Where Runtown lion Abi e don die angry grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Petyr1: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
edo3:
Cuppy,, I love u n yemi alade because of ur big bweast,, but this idea is a no for me cos I dont want to lose u o
the way you guys see ladies always make me believe something is wrong with me
I'm busy looking at lions and someone is talking about breast angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by richfriendsng: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
That lion go chop her without using condom
grin savage, you sure say you be female?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by taiwotimitt: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Orire001: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hmm, Wàhálà be like vegetarian lion! � grin grin

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Nairalandwizerd(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Omo ake
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by The5DME(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Never keep wild animals as pet. You can't take their killer instinct.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by gungab(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
� lion
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by jUeLiZ: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
ㄒ卄|丂 ᘜ|尺ㄥ ㄒㄖㄖ ㄥ|Ҝ乇 尺ㄖㄩᘜ卄 卩ㄥ卂ㄚ.. 几卂 丂ㄖ 丂卄乇 フㄩ爪卩 乇几ㄒ乇尺 山卂ㄒ乇尺 卂乃| 几卂 ㄖ匚乇卂几

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by ZhiosonWind: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
She tried. But I will prefer raising a tiger
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by LegendaryLover(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Until that lion bite your breast commot. Na that time you go understand say wild animal suppose dey jungle. And no be every animal dem suppose domesticate.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by humilitypays(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
cry
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Starcrest1: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cuppy the only thing I like about you is your carefree attitude. But buying a lion is not a good idea, they belong in the wild.....

This ain't brilliant.....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.