Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey (73371 Views)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by VULCAN(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2021
Your story seems fascinating. Pls tell us more.
southniyikaye:
So with high rate of people dying due to botched surgery, people still do it?

I was weighing 112kg by January last year..
By August, I decided to do something about it before it kills me..
Started with dieting, doing 50 skipping then later increased it to 700 with time.
60 sit ups
Bought ab roller.. Did 5 the first day. Couldn't do 1 the next day cos it looks like my tummy was gonna split..
By now, I do 50 ab rolling at a stretch..
With the aid of 3 ballerina tea which I use at interval so I don't get used to it...
Downloaded some exercise app and followed the routines daily..
Now I weigh 92kg..well,i should have weigh less but have been lazy for about 2months now but I still do my ab rolling.. Though I weigh 92kg,my six packs is becoming visible now... Me wey get Belle like person wey Wan born triplets before...
Obesity is bad but with time and consistency, you can get rid of it...

I can do a detailed analysis of how I went about trashing obesity...
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by Omoluabi16(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yes.
He failed then.
Re: Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey by descartes400: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Wisdom

See Sisi, I believe "baby pouch" and stretch marks are part of the "packages" that come with motherhood, and women need to begin to accept that.
Just as when one grows from a girl into a lady, becoming a mother, with all that comes with it, is another phase in life which we need to learn to grow into and accept.
Life is phase by phase, and the earlier we accept that "this is who I am now" in each phase, the better for us.

Well said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.