Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) (46828 Views)

Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by bewla(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/SKefason/status/1345616466381561861?s=19

Wicked people in power. Even if it's true that they wanted to hold a sex party there, is demolishing it hurriedly the best option?
So sorry it turns out this way

quick to fight law abiding citizens
some time I wonder how they want development when a level play field was never given to the common citizens

only evil people enjoy this place call country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by tollyboy5(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Is it that you are blind or is your brain badly damaged that you can’t read and comprehend a simple comment?

See, this is 2021 and it’s too early to be tagging people to your madness. Stop mentioning my handle to spew rubbish if I have not previously quoted your post or mention you anywhere. Maintain your lane this year and don’t be unfortunate.
Your previous stupidity as prove whose unfortunate on this thread. I've been seeing your useless comment in the past.
Koshi!

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by rajiedreez: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Tolexander:
Hausa/Fulani with Islam and their hypocrisy on sex related issues.

Carry all these people mentioned to Sambisa and other forests in Zamfara and Sokoto, Boko Haram And Bandits would have been suppressed a long time ago.

If Kaduna State Government And people were this serious and swift with terrorists disturbing southern Kaduna, there won’t be ethnic cleansing again recorded in Southern Kaduna
Let's start correcting some misconception early this year, the word Hausa/Fulani doesn't exist in real. Even most learned Hausa are not happy that the Fulani immigrated to their land and occupied then start to marginalise then. Hausa/Fulani na scam wey dem dey take corner the northerners into believing in "one north"

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by sonofElElyon: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2021
owner is a "her" not "him"

SilverNorGold:
I know that restaurant... I was SHOCKED when it was called HOTEL on social media... I was also SHOCKED when I read about the SEX PARTY shit on social media.. My brothers and sisters, I am telling you right now that THERE'S NO WAY A PARTY CAN BE HELD there, let alone a SEX PARTY. I suspect it's a case of MISTAKEN IDENTITY or ENEMIES AT WORK, probably a set up..

Honestly, I admire Governor El-rufai for the wonderful things he's doing in KD, but in this case, he FVCKED UP! Why demolish a restaurant, someone's sweat, cos of rumor? Well, he can still redeem his image.. He should, as a matter of urgency, apologize to the owner and compensate him.. What he did was evil, though his intentions may be genuine and well-meaning..

To the management/owner of the restaurant, the good people of Kaduna State in general and Sabo Tasha in particular are strongly behind you.. Something is being done as we speak..

God bless Kaduna state.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by AntiChristian: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2021
AIIAssociates:

Which Kaduna State conveniently forgot before taking action.

Illegal actions by the way.

Exercising powers no Governor has.

Even the President does not have the power to demolish at will

I'm not in support of anyone. She has her right to fight for. The government too have it's position.

Let them meet in court.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by bizzibodi(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Men!Fear shortie ooo!How can this shortie demolished somebody properties for crime that has not been committed on which Law did he use?d woman should sue Kaduna state government for #1billion.but police to foolish oo!they need retraining b/c they act like 16th century vigilantee.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by jaxxy(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2021
With the way it was done in a hurry and our security agencies obvious lack of professionalism this comes as no surprise for an irresponsible government.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2021
donbachi:
stop dangling like scrotum and answer dat.

I don't answer mumu questions. Go back to the 15th century to ask that sort of question.

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by siverspooon(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Noo this is bad na..
Meanwhile fairly used laptop for sale.
My number on my signature for a fair price.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by FashionCookie(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2021
And them no dey see woman throway face. Na wetin dey pain me pass be that...hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Okoroawusa: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Madam sue everybody involved from Mr Akpan to El-Rufai

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Jayblaze47(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Dem don use our leaders sense do giveaway cry cry cry
inoki247:
Person talk say he no know about something and he even pay when you bill am for tracking after getting the culprit u still went ahead to demolish the place....

Wahala no dey finish for Naija...

Do Legal the government go still come fustrate you wetin dey occur for this country sef abi dem don use our leader sense du giveaway ni....

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by lathrowinger: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Yeah bro! Bless me with money.

Lol, be serious bro... Let's talk deal
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by manunitedbabes: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2021
[sup][/sup] my goodness, this is ridiculous. So plssss let me understand something , on what account or charges do they demolished the house ? Perhaps one of her name I .Mercy?

If this people can take such actions what hvr they done over the killings in Kaduna?

Killing innocent citizens and having sex party which one is better shocked
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by PHijo(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2021
I don't think el-Rufai will die a peaceful death. He has caused so much pain an misery. I feel very sorry for his descendants.

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Toktee(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Post your picture you in famished Almijiri.
Between me and this olosho who's Alamajiri?

The one supporting El Refai the terrorist or the one speaking against the midget?
I do not need to post my picture anywhere cos I have nothing to sale unlike you that has sagging slippers, with old body to sale...

You are dammmm ugly.

I am not sure you came out from pussycat it might be through Anus cos nothing good comes out from there.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by taiwotimitt: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Justice must be made to this. Without her restaurant as location for the so called sex party. All her properties demolished must be restored. Proper investigation should be carried out.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by OLABOY8495(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2021
With These Kind Of Politicians We Have In Nigeria Will Never Be Great Nor Be A Better Country Its Not A Curse But Reality.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by treatise: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/SKefason/status/1345616466381561861?s=19

Wicked people in power. Even if it's true that they wanted to hold a sex party there, is demolishing it hurriedly the best option?

Very sorry Ma. Gideon Orkar was right after all

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by vanunu: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=AntiChristian post=97670948]

We still need to hear from both sides. That's what the law does.[/quoter]

Which side again? Govt done talk their own .

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Jaqenhghar: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:
Elrufai acts before thinking, talks before thinking and behaves erratically.

When Kaduna hosted their business summit looking for investors and streamed it on TV, I just laughed. Kaduna that has Elrufai as Governor can never experience commercial growth.

Currently, Nigerian breweries is having issues in this Kaduna caused by the foolish policies of the state government.

To crown it all all roads leading into that town is laced with kidnappers

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by cococandy(f): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2021
This is the result of moral policing. It starts from somewhere.

When you don’t have a problem marginalizing certain groups of people because their lifestyle doesn’t suit your moral code, you’re agreeing to a social contract where this kind of high handedness is allowed.

*Soldiers beat up a lady for not “dressing decently”. You support because you don’t like the lady’s morality.
*People get sent to jail for being in same sex relationships, you support because it’s against your religion.
*police assault a young man for having tattoos and dread locks? You support because the guy must be irresponsible for dressing that way.
*Someone’s hotel gets torn to the ground because they had a sex party in it? Why is anyone complaining?

It’s the society you all condone. A society where you can’t mind your business and let people live their lives.

4 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by gambia(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2021
cococandy:
This is the result of moral policing. It starts from somewhere.

When you don’t have a problem marginalizing certain groups of people because their lifestyle doesn’t suit your moral code, you’re agreeing to a social contract where this kind of high handedness is allowed.

*Soldiers beat up a lady for not “dressing decently”. You support because you don’t like the lady’s morality.
*People get sent to jail for being in same sex relationships, you support because it’s against your religion.
*police assault a young man for having tattoos and dread locks? You support because the guy must be irresponsible for dressing that way.
*Someone’s hotel gets torn to the ground because they had a sex party in it? Why is anyone complaining?

It’s the society you all condone. A society where you can’t mind your business and let people live their lives.

You said it all.

2 Likes

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Teejay13(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2021
From my perspective of the story, i feel the quick demolition of the spot wasn't fair enough.

El rufai was so fast forward on the issue.

He shouldn't have rush into conclusion that fast.

To the management of Asher Restaurant, i hope you get justice in no time.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Franktom247(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Madam no need for legal redress we all know it wont come just send me #2500 i know one baba in ibadan he will send sango's freshly prepared thunder for all of them who demolished your building including the governor if he is aware i await your reply
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by andyanders: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2021
El Rufai must be in the know of this. How wicked can this APC government be. Since you claim to have any information of the sex party, why not wait for the party to start and have an evidence to catch them in the act. They should be sued to court and they should pay for their wickedness.

If we still have the court as the last hope for the poor, then the Kaduna government should be made to pay for their wickedness.

El Rufai is another demon in this nation.

1 Like

Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by Dancos: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Why will someone wake up one morning and destroy a property that took weeks, months, and even years to plan, design, get government approval, build, equip in a twinkle of an eye the building is flattened This is absolute madness. In this hard times. What is the difference between a mad man and the people that orchestrated that property destruction. They all need psychiatric evaluation because they have education but lack wisdom, because two wrongs don't make a right. This is purely economic waste. Just the mention of the word SEX the whole state become full with mad men but discretely everyone of them engage in SEX every 72 hours or at least twice a month. These people in the north act before thinking. Just imagine how a single word (sex) can bring down a mighty structure. O God! deliver your children from captivity, bondage and enslavement.
Re: How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) by wirinet(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
seunmsg:
Before even reading her side of the story, I knew there was something hypocritical about the decision of El-Rufai to quickly demolish the building. The demolition was done in bad faith to appease to the governor’s hypocritical northern Kaduna Muslim base. The lady should go to court and get the government to pay her millions of Naira in compensation.

Who will pay her millions of naira? Millions of Kobo she will not get.

In Nigeria going to court is easy, getting court judgement is fairly difficult but possible, the problem is enforcement of court judgements. Who will enforce court judgement against a state government or federal government? Even court judgements against powerful individuals is difficult if not impossible to enforce. Do you know how many billions of naira judgement compensations and damages against the Nigerian police that is yet to be settled?

Do you know how many properties El Rufai demolished and seized illegally while he was minster of FCT?

These governors knows that they can get away with anything and cannot be held accountable, and that's why they demolish any property they have their eyes on without any legal backing.

If not that IPOB spew insults up and down and threaten everyone, I would have agreed with them that Nigeria is indeed a zoo. To me it's even worse than a zoo, because a zoo is orderly and the animals behave in an orderly manner. Nigeria can best be described as a jungle, where there are no rules and the law of survival of the fittest (strongest) rules.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Live Update Of Pdp Campaign Flag Off In Enugu For Gej 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.