Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,459 members, 7,781,319 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad (78503 Views)

❤️❤️ African Boubou Fashion - 2022 African Fashion Kaftan And Boubou Dress Style / Kente Styles 2021 - Kente Dress Style - Latest Kente Styles For Engagement / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Skmoda360(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bede2u:
Let it be known that abokìs are the people who turned this country into a funless cesspit of blood, gore and fake piety.

I hate abokìs with passion undecided
Wawu!!! Kilode
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by juman(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
She went there to do ashewo job.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bede2u:
Let it be known that abokìs are the people who turned this country into a funless cesspit of blood, gore and fake piety.

I hate abokìs with passion undecided

Fulani is a bad egg in the nigerian basket.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Memberclub:
none of your business. Their life not yours

But in the other threads, you guys were complaining about being finessed by women and how paternity fraud is prevalent, plus high birth/crime/divorce rates etc

What do you think is responsible?

Anyways I don't really care because it's destination doomsday.

The iq is low, country is collapsing but let us blame buhari and whilst all we put our energy into is rubbish.

Some wise man once said giving a damn about Nigeria is a fool's errand, the annoying thing for me though is you lot won't stop crying like babies on the internet saying everything is going bad , but critical thinking skills are not there to understand the importance of cause and effect. cheesy
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Yankee101: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
No send any pickin go west if there's no supervision. You fit lose pickin 100%. Give your child a second citizenship then let them school wherever you are, send them abroad for Masters. At that age certain values are formed

1 Like

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
BIGGESThead6:

You are correct, every Tribe and Race, love NORTHERN LADIES, but the case is different with sadEAST ladies. Cause they are the OPPOSITE OF BEAUTY. cheesy grin grin

Now tell me, is there anybody who is in his rightful sense, date or Marry any of these sadEAST I posted their Pictures below? grin grin grin grin grin

İgbo Amaka grin grin grin

It is 2021 for God's sake! Its not even a week old. Stop acting the f00l in a new year. Abi dem take Igbo swear for you?

1 Like

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by merits(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
EBMedia:
See

Ugly as usual.dirty girl.

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by BIGGESThead6: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

It is 2021 for God's sake! Its not even a week old. Stop acting the f00l in a new year. Abi dem take Igbo swear for you?

The thing really pain this Okoro. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
BIGGESThead6:

The thing really pain this Okoro. grin grin grin grin grin
Get lost!
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by BIGGESThead6: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost!

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by maxzzo1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Freedom from slavery
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by abosede35876: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
She has finally gotten the freedom she was denied
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Briller: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Side effect of caging your kids.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by shizzle1: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
I doubt this girl is a northerner. She may grow up in the north but she is definately not of northern origin
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by mrkia(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
She don possess. May she be come normal again so that she may be forgiven
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by shizzle1: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kriss216:
She has been “Canadized”

She smokes weed now. It’s all good, Arewa princess, I love the things you do now, it soothes my soul.

Greetings from the South East.
nwanne, nwata nwanyi ahu ga abukwa nwanne anyi nwanyi'oo. Lee aha ya anya ofuma 'Enemuo'...lol
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Loveurneighbour: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
So Islam is the only religion that condemn indecent dressing.
Extent of covering for a Muslim Girl
The dress for a Muslim girl must cover her whole body, except what has been specifically exempted.
According to a hadith of the Prophet (SAW): The Prophet said: “the whole body of woman is 'awrah. The
woman is 'awrah”. And what is the meaning of 'awrah? The genitals are called 'awrah, because it is a shame to
look at them; and everything which is hidden (because of pride or shame) is called 'awrah; and the women are
'awrah”.

3 Likes

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by HisMajesty1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
She will calm down soon... It's just the initial gragra.

1 Like

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by aleeyus(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
STRENGTHesq:
Seeing her exposed hair gives me a hard on. While in Kano a glimpse of a Muslimah's hair turned me the f*ck on grin kiss
no b only me grin

1 Like

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Dollanaira: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oh
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Only Biafra freedom can set Africans free.
Now she knows Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by bishopsele84: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ashawo ten kobo!
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by sissoko22(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
snoopz:
northern Nigeria will continue to move backwards untill Dem borrow brain

sharp gurl, she don dey free

You Mimi sha, so that trash na civilization.
When east go get sense
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by engrchykae(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Eureka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~ / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.