Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? (27158 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Get Covid-19 Vaccine If I'm Pregnant? / Would You Receive The Covid-19 Vaccine If Offered To You Without Clinical Trial? / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Frustrated007: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2021
taking survey's for your masters huh? grin
I'd rather blow my brains off with a gun than take your vaccine.
I have nothing to loose No dependencies.....if I die so be it!

8 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by infini771: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2021
1 If it is not a DNA vaccine
2 if it will not make me a genetically modified human beings.
3 it does not come with a microchip to be implanted in my forehead or right hand
4 if it will not change my DNA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by hotwax: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2021
No.

So they can't produce vaccine for HIV for 50years.

Under a year, they produced vaccine for advanced catarh.

Call it conspiracy theory, I don't trust these people.

And if u trust these people you are brain dead

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Brodello: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Na to bribe the officials, collect the vaccine go keep for house.

If covid hold me true true, I go use am. If he no hold me, all the best niyen.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by potbelly(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2021
deedf
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by frfrank(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Why Not if Not
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by tammie24: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Experiment
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Codes151(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2021
QuietHammer:
Don't be surprised, some brain-dead morons will reject it on religious grounds
so you that isn’t religious will just accept a vaccine that hasn’t be properly tested?

Smh.
Africans.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by nsiba: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Guinea pigs original dem plenty no ne lie

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Obc1234(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2021
Sharp sharp
I will not allow anybody to force me before doing the right thing

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2021
Never
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by zamani2021: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Yes now,if an old like this can receive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws2w4fvnLA0
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2021
If the vaccine proves to be effective, why not..
New born babies are still vaccinated over some sickness that was discovered many years ago,so what's the difference?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by juman(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2021
If the vaccine come to nigeria, president, vice president, SGF, senate president and the house speaker suppose to be first of those that get it publicly.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Righteousness2(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2021
NO

2 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by galadima77(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2021
puyol005:
NOPE, cos I still do not trust the West and our crooked government. I no fit be another man lab rat.

When person swallow redpill, e dey show easily.

OP dem send you?
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Goldie16(f): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Let us even see the vaccine first

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by imagrg(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2021
OH! Yes!
If it will stop me from wearing 'facemask' which often makes me have short of breath.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by hotwax: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Codes151:
so you that isn’t religious will just accept a vaccine that hasn’t be properly tested?

Smh.
Africans.

That's how those monkeys obey their slave masters...anything america bring to them, they must accept.

No reasoning capacity...their ability to question things is zero

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Karleb(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Yes.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by singa4real: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Not after I have seen the effect of the vaccine on the health of those that take it, will I consider taking it or not.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by icansimi(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Yes.....on a condition that:

1. Oga Baba and his Cabinet will receive it first publicly
2. The Governors and their Cabinet will follow publicly
3. Other top government and Armed Forces will publicly be jabbed... Then
4. We'll watch how it works well for them for a period of btw 6-12 months

Shebi na them the Coro dey kuku kill pass na

6 Likes

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by bamasite2: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2021
No way

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Tolexander: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Baoo4eva:
It would be nice to see what nigerian feel about receiving the covid vaccine.

I have received my first jab as I work for the NHS in UK and now have to wait for the second jab as there are uncertainty about the timing of the second jab.
Would like to know if Nigerians would be happy to receive the covid vaccine and which of vaccines
A bit of a background
The WHO has given emergency authorization for the use of the pfizer/biotech vaccine meaning this would be available for use in developing countries who don't have their own internal mechanism for such decisions, Nigeria inclusive.
Also, the Astrazeneca vaccine has being approved in some countries such as the UK and recently ,India. It may well be on course for WHO to approve it , this would be a vaccine for use in developing nations as it's easier to store and transport unlike the pfizer/biotech that needs temperature of less than -70degrees.
And there are many more vaccines still in various states of trials, 49 of them are already named.
The federal government is planning to spend 400billion naira on vaccine , but it is very important to see what opinions are , if people are willing to receive the jab or not.
Studies conducted by the FDA in the USA shows that African-Americans are less likely to receive the jab with as low as 4 in 10 saying they would receive the jab.
So, would you be happy to receive the jab??
Alright bro.

I could hear a pastor here telling his congregation that the vaccine is a chip placed in the body.
Please how true is that sir?
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Exmilitant(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2021
With conspiracies flying left, right and center, i wouldn't encourage any Nigerian to accept that vaccine for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2021
only the gods knows best[/quote]
gods u said may God 4gv u
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2021
drake49:
No i won't... Because i know my country will give the vaccine to people without proper research and test on it... I nor fit take vaccine, and start behaving like monkey later

Or make you take the vaccine con turn to real zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by TheRedpillguy: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2021
Am aure the one they will give Nigerians will be different. And can't trust ppl in the government not to sell us out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Experience With ULSAKIT / 252 New COVID-19 Cases, 707 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 25 - (5216 Tested) / Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.