Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man (25286 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Babara1994(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Sadly reality is different;

You don’t always get what you deserve.
You don’t always deserve what you get.
Do you have 500k?
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Realtord43:
But some see relationship as a money begging entitygrin

you will hear those shameless broke bitch leech say i cant date a guy who does not have money while they do not have a single kobo or investment, the all wait for rich maga who wil foot their lavish lifestyle.

Their mentality is to alway ask and ask without giving any thing even though it sensible ideas the do lack.

Their entitlement believe is way much and it bad for them. I hope the learn for their good.
Factual
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Babara1994(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Do you have 500k? Or you need urgent 2k?
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Rushna27(f): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yah, it's gud to be responsible and don't a parasite but stating amount to have is nonsense to me. fyn, we have ladies who depend solely on d menfolk to survive but definitely not all.. we have dose dat are working but can't boast of having dat amount but believe me dey pay dia bills..... bin fortunate to have such amount doesn't make oda hustling women a useless bin.... u dat ave such, aw happy are u and aw free are u..... just shut d Bleep of dat gutter opinion of urs and enjoy ur money without rubbishing odas..... Ire oooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Babara1994(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
I disagree!
If that's the case I'm pretty sure her mother will probably remain single till date!
Just because you have the opportunity to be rich doesn't give you the right to criticize or condemn others for not having. There are a lot of hardworking ladies that don't even have up to 500k, but they still pay their bills.
Nonsense and Ingredients. sad
I know you will disagree. Oya come and collect urgent 2k.
Na your type dey give bank manger doggy for promotion

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by 1x2x3: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
ukaface:
She's talking in the nonsense.

So , if she has 500k in her account, would she want to marry a guy that doesn't even have 100k/ 200k in his own account.

Simply put it, women with no source of income/ career shouldn't go about looking for a man to marry.

Abi how I wan take save up to 500k in this present Nigeria? She should shift jare.

She's saying women should marry their class. Nowadays you see a girl with zero savings and no source of income calling her class of opposite sex broke, she wants to date a man with a car and house rather than working hard not to be a liability.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Babara1994(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
I disagree!
If that's the case I'm pretty sure her mother will probably remain single till date!
Just because you have the opportunity to be rich doesn't give you the right to criticize or condemn others for not having. There are a lot of hardworking ladies that don't even have up to 500k, but they still pay their bills.
No broke lady deserves to have her clit sucked.

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Sheuns(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Reverse psychology. Make una Dey deceive una selves
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Babara1994(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:
lol..

Ladies, please don't go and dip your hands into bad things because of this.

See misleading everywhere.

God help us.
Oya come and collect urgent 2k
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Onogiede(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
if no be small tin hmmm, I nearly give a Bleep but mainly all naija ladies are after money,..just need natural love are will be okay
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by sacajawea: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
pocohantas:

You have a point, but not in this Woman's statement.
money is just money, always remember that
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The man should have more than her before he can marry her.

If she has 500k, she wont want a guy that has 200k in his bank account, in anyway, poor men still lose.

500k woman for 1M man
50k woman for 100k man
5k woman for 10k man.

Know your levels
we go dey follow dis ur ground format now.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Adakintroy: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
I disagree!

How many times do you come out to critize other girls when they as broke as they are make demands on men telling them with such confidence how much they should be worth before marriage.

How many of their own fathers had such money before they married their own mother's.

It's shamefully what women do this days. It out uneccessary pressure on the shoulders of young men. They are so lazy and not willing to help the slightest

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
I disagree!
Before and now is different oh, before you start calling her mother. Reason well before you talk.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by MummyD2020(f): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
LutanFyah:
He is very correct, check the Vanguard newspaper of 2nd June 2016.

Just Google it.

I cant take that stats! Is our news paper even publishing facts? Which google? They give skeletal information.
Nothing emanating from Nigerian media is near accurate honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Oracleforce: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
I disagree!
If that's the case I'm pretty sure her mother will probably remain single to date!

What she is simply saying to single ladies is to have financial muscle before they get married because a lot of African ladies are financial liabilities.....the only assets they have are just their cunts and boobs.....

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
kalu61:
Women are their greatest enemies. Because she is fortunate to have such in her account, other women with less doesn't deserves a man.

Since satistics shows that only 2% of Nigerian have above 500k in their account, l don't take all these social media display serious.

It is not only Nigerian men oh, you people need to know what you are talking about.
Go check the statistics of poor people in Nigeria both male and female. The poverty is mostly the youth.
Please and please, do due diligence before making assertion. Stop thinking it is the men alone what about the women.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by craves(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
LutanFyah:
She is right.

If as a lady your salary or net profit from your business every month is not upto #50k, you don't have any business with a relationship or marriage.

You can't just conclude on that amount. I think the narrative should be " ladies without legitimate source of income ". This is because there are hard working ladies who don't make up to 50k a month. But they pay their bills with the little amount they make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Thank GOD what I have been agitating for, for many YEARS has finally started working.
MEN have woken up.
MEN should start taking marriage as business too. After all, it benefits the Lady even more.

Enough of all these POVERTY ALLEVIATION antiques.
Earn, I Earn.
I can't be disrespected and be treated badly and terribly with all your relatives in my Apartment, yet I foot all the BILLS in the HOUSE. I come back from work and still be re-insulted again and again, Habaa...
What can be more FOOLISH than that.....?

I rather entertain INSULTS of an ATM LADY that's hardworking than a LAZY sit at home slay queen.
I can now DEACTIVATE my ACCOUNT this 2021 and Face my career and Family.

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The man should have more than her before he can marry her.

If she has 500k, she wont want a guy that has 200k in his bank account, in anyway, poor men still lose.

500k woman for 1M man
50k woman for 100k man
5k woman for 10k man.

Know your levels
So the Egyptian man who want to get married to bill gates daughter is richer than her.?
Keep dreaming.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by lereinter(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
The measure of intelligence of some people's brain is in what they post

Brains lower than buhari own
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:
lol..

God help us.
How is it misleading because it has open up old wound.

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by humilitypays(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
pocohantas:

a girl that did helosho work while single to earn the 500k is as good as a girl that have no kobo in her account, both of them dont deserve a worthy man.

This also applies to career ladies or working class ladies like Moyo Thomas who use their pussy to secure good paying jobs, secure promotions and juicy perks at work, they are as good as broke chicks, they dont deserve a worthy man, they deserve jigolos and thats what they usually get undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Poorboy: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
craves:

You can't just conclude on that amount. I think the narrative should be " ladies without legitimate source of income ". This is because there are hard working ladies who don't make up to 50k a month. But they pay their bills with the little amount they make
little amount means nothing in marriage.

There must be a benchmark depending on individuals lifestyle.

Poverty is too much in Nigeria and the cause is getting married with no good income and having children you hardly have money to feed.

Nigeria youths need to wise up both men and women

Don't suffer till you die it's not worth it.

Have a decent pay or hustle before marriage

Any man earning #80,000 monthly can marry a woman earning at least #50,000 monthly

Not marrying and saying my wife is working husband 30k, wife 15k that's hard life.

Suffer suppose tire Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Organsmuggler:
I agree, some girls these days are relying on men to take care of their responsibilities instead of getting a job, what some of them do is use ipone, human hair and eat shawarma, most of them don't even have 1k in their account,,, fvcking liabilities!
May Amadioha, JESUS, GOD, ALLAH, etc BLESS you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by zeusdgrt(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
I disagree!
E pain am grin,so u nor get common 500k for account grin grin later u go dey run mouth for nairaland and dey expect guy to buy bone straight of 450k grin

3 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Bennysam: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
I disagree!
Why would you refer to her mother? Refer to her instead
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
ukaface:
She's talking in the nonsense.

So , if she has 500k in her account, would she want to marry a guy that doesn't even have 100k/ 200k in his own account.

Simply put it, women with no source of income/ career shouldn't go about looking for a man to marry.

Abi how I wan take save up to 500k in this present Nigeria? She should shift jare.
Go watch the video of a nigerian lady saying she can't date a man or marry a man who earns 500,000 naira that's why she made that statement.
You people should up your game and hustle more so that you can cry equality as you like.
Chicken change money isn't allowed.
You can't save up to 500,000 naira but you want him to take you to Dubai where Will the money come from?

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
I disagree!
She was just making a POINT.
She appeared to have used an IDIOMATIC expression.
Do you think she has up to 500k in her account..?

Don't worry, even if you don't have 500k you will still be considered provided you are consistent with common sense and you channel your efforts in the right direction. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by shantti(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:
lol..

God help us.

U've now seen the pressures guys have been facing,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Jack005(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
A woman must not necessarily have up to 500k to date but at least she should be able to afford her data,her transport, her make up kits, her hair and some other stuff because I once dated a girl that cannot recharge common 100 box to call me, the highest she does is to flash.. I will never make such mistake again. Broke Girls disgust me.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No / Don Jazzy Announces Marriage Plans For Next Year, 2017 [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.