Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man (25275 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by kalu61(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2021
MummyD2020:

Jesus! Where do u guys get these stats from? U mean just 2%of 200 million people have above 500k? Men that's pathetic. Things may be hard but it's not that bad biko... . . Sorry u ain't well informed, shikena
Please, inform me.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by golddare: 1:25am On Jan 04, 2021
shantti:

I see, but does a guy with 5k or nothing deserve a woman like juliet ibrahim or ini edo?

It's not just what's in the account but what's upstairs. Bill left school and said he will be a millionaire before he will clock 30 but he was a billionaire at 33.
If those ladies you mentioned come across a guy with visions/potentials, you will be shocked with their response, same way a lady with vision/potential will change any man's mind.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Hassanmaye(m): 1:32am On Jan 04, 2021
zeusdgrt:

E pain am grin,so u nor get common 500k for account grin grin later u go dey run mouth for nairaland and dey expect guy to buy bone straight of 450k grin
Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by iamrealdeji(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Hintona:
Mtchew.

Misogynist apologist.

She just wants men on twitter to give her an ovation nonsense.
But why do you want your children to suffer and go ahead to marry while you don't have enough to take care of them? Are you not a child hater? You cant leave everything to a man. Country hard abeg. What she's saying is right. I hate broke girls with passion. Why would a sensible man marry a broke girl when there are daughters of rich men and rich girls all over looking for husbands.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by iamrealdeji(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
lydianessa:
What's the point of having 500k made through the wrong means just to have a man..
Funny enough, Rich independent ladies suffer most in relationships..they meet the wrong guys..
Today's men prefer broke girls that will beg them for money just to massage their egos..
This life is definitely not balanced.. wahala for who comes to social media for advice..
Massage which ego in this economy? Who's telling you these lies. Today's men rather prefer girls they want to Bleep to beg them for money to massage ego and not the mother of their children. Most men today want humble rich women or humble daughters of rich men. Don't you see the number of marriage proposals DJ Cuppy gets on a daily basis? Do you get the same? Stop deceiving yourself abegi. Today's men believe broke girls would make them poor as poverty is contagious. Everybody wants to roll with the rich,wealth is contagious
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2021
SHE IS ENTITLED TO HER OWN OPINION BUT IT IS NOT RIGHT TO ABUSE HER FEMALE FOLKS LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE HAS MADE TODAY DOES NOT MEAN THAT SHE SHOULD BE VOMITING GIBBERISH STATEMENT.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Trogge: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2021
I know many ladies would disagree to this, let's change the settings....... Let the wife pay the bride price do the wedding rent the apartment pay for children school fees and also take care of the husband.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by biggy26: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Beckysexy:
I disagree!
If that's the case I'm pretty sure her mother will probably remain single till date!
Just because you have the opportunity to be rich doesn't give you the right to criticize or condemn others for not having. There are a lot of hardworking ladies that don't even have up to 500k, but they still pay their bills.
Nonsense and Ingredients. sad
Why are you feeling bad? Is that not what men go through and nobody gives a hoot about them. If she was talking about men now, many of you would have agreed, yet like you said, these men are paying their rents. Life no balance.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Beckysexy(f): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2021
iamrealdeji:
The rich only marry the rich. Even rich old men don't want girls that are not rich,they want a rich,famous virgin beautiful 18year old fresh tomato like Regina Daniel. I just laugh when these Nigerian girls like Beckysexy without all of these qualities blab. They eventually settle for the least. I just watched a Yoruba film this evening on African magic about a very beautiful and curvy girl insisting she can only marry a rich guy and turning broke men down. She eventually married Sanyeri who is a vigilante and rides her around in a hire purchase keke napep. I laugh tire. It just sounds funny,walahi that's what is happening to most of these ladies
That would never be my portion in Jesus name.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Kaimaonyeana: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Nobody says men must know how to cook and clean before marriage
Nobody says they must be excellent child carers before marriage

It's always different laws to make women's lives miserable.

Men are truly a scourge and a plague on earth

My dear, i'm in tears. I'm in tearssssssss. Everyday i see so many rulessssss on how women should live their lives to make it more comfortable for men. Infact girl, i want to rant. Long ass ranting. I wish i could voice record on here. I feel too lazy to type. If i could get ur number let us rant.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man by Slimqueen(f): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
and u that has up to 500k in ur acct, how did you get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Plans To Retire From Music, Fans Say No / Duncan Mighty's Car As A Youth Ambassador / BBNaija: Man Defends Nina's Sex On TV, Slams Imo Govt. For Hosting Only Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.