Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? (45426 Views)

What Every 9 To 5 Job Worker Should Know About Getting Out Of Debt Race / Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by ashatoda: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
wisestman:

It's very easy, in fact I'm trading right now while writing this. All u need is to download the app and I can help u with the free indicators that u can help predict when to enter the market and leave.
bros abeg help a brother o. I have the mt5 app and once tried crash and boom but left when my funds got burnt now I want to start again but don't know how again

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Olumyyde(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
emmy512:

Go online, learn Virtual assistant or content writing/ proof reading anything you feel you can do well and isn't stress to you. And become a freelancer.

Take online courses and develop yourself on the discipline you choose.
You work when and where you want.

With time and experience you'll be good at it and be useful to people that need your services.

I get 40k a week from just one client and I get to have like 5 of those people a month.
And also the ones that get to pay 10k to 20k.

I do different things so my case may be different from yours but in the long run it'll help as I started same way.

Also get to use US listing websites and make passive income. I use Etsy and printful to make things for sale.
I just let them run and you'll be surprised to know how much I've generated from that in a space of 2 and half years.
Search Google about Etsy, printify and printful
Bro, I sent you a pm, pls respond.
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Lastmankc(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
I see scammers on this thread

6 Likes

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Hardfacts234(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by drezo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
wisestman:

It's very easy, in fact I'm trading right now while writing this. All u need is to download the app and I can help u with the free indicators that u can help predict when to enter the market and leave.

I need those free indicators bro.. help.
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Kalaba(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
unilagfreshest:
Good Afternoon, I am a salary earner.
What side hustle can I do or invest in to complement my salary.
I earn between 100-120k monthly.
2021 is here already.

All advices are welcomed.
Thanks.

Note.
I an online person- I can be online 24hrs.
Nice step.
I have online business ideas fashioned out but lack good capital to start it up. I am not just certified, but also experienced in what I have chosen to do.
If you don't mind, contact me for more information. Thank you.
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Kirchoffs: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Become benefits boys... US government just approved 900$billion covids benefits for their citizens.....don't be left out you must collect your share
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by riches4me(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
BF69BF:
Do you have CC?
Load am cash app
Cashout
O ni maga bill am
Small money ball out
Usain bolt run am
You get sure client lock am
If you no get money leave am
EFCC n bo japa
Eleru ge'ru e o
Ko ma lo te'su mo le....

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by emeths: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
following.
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by zieraw2005(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
iykepromotions:
no way you can lose except if you're buying crap domains. To some, it may be a high price while to some, it's quite affordable and a good bargain. The sales screenshot I dropped earlier was sold $500 within 2 days I registered it. However do a thorough research before investing in domaining. I just decided to share a working idea here.

Hello bro can you put me through with domain buying and reselling. I am a student and I have all the time it may require.
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Hiploko(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Become benefits boys... US government just approved 900$billion covids benefits for their citizens.....don't be left out you must collect your share
yahoo boys curse pass police own. Wicked generation

4 Likes

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by HONOR1: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
byrron:

Learn how to run a Google ad along with keyword research then sign up as an affiliate marketer and use your acquired google ads skill set's to promote high ticket offers.

You can easily learn this for free on YouTube.

That's one side hustle you can do online.

Pls i will like to know more about this if you can help

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by emmy512: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Olumyyde:

Bro, I sent you a pm, pls respond.
Sorry I can't respond to pm.

If it's about Etsy, I heard about it from nairaland, I just read it and acted on it from 2017.
Here's a link to the exact post I learnt from

https://www.nairaland.com/3827489/updated-how-make-money-selling

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bet9ja, baba ijebu, loto, invest in them heavily and thank me latter.
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by KrazyDave16(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
unilagfreshest:
2021 is here already.

Thanks.

Note.
I am an online person- I can be online 24hrs.
Crypto trading (learn this on your own, be wary of any helper here.)

Domain selling (outbound style. Iyke.promotions dropped link with NL thread for this.)

Forex (not for the faint hearted. Its harder than it looks. Avoid those saying its easy. They'll wreck you big time.)

These you can do even if there is work at the office.
It takes time, lots of research, discipline and a great deal of patience if you want to get at least ×2 your salary monthly.

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by sfinkzslot(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Do uber

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Davland(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
amdman:

Download the Bamboo app, join their telegram group where you will learn to trade in US stocks, start trading.

Thank me by succeeding at it.

Does it required huge money to start?
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Onyxunlimited(f): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
emmy512:

Go online, learn Virtual assistant or content writing/ proof reading anything you feel you can do well and isn't stress to you. And become a freelancer.

Take online courses and develop yourself on the discipline you choose.
You work when and where you want.

With time and experience you'll be good at it and be useful to people that need your services.

I get 40k a week from just one client and I get to have like 5 of those people a month.
And also the ones that get to pay 10k to 20k.

I do different things so my case may be different from yours but in the long run it'll help as I started same way.

Also get to use US listing websites and make passive income. I use Etsy and printful to make things for sale.
I just let them run and you'll be surprised to know how much I've generated from that in a space of 2 and half years.
Search Google about Etsy, printify and printful
I'd like to learn more about this from you if you don't mind.
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by KrazyDave16(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
drezo:

I need those free indicators bro.. help.
Tradingview indicator market.
Free scripts plenty there.
Don't let anyone use your ignorance make money this 2021.

4 Likes

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by omans14(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
iykepromotions:
Adviced this on a similar thread earlier. 8- 6 hmm�Well for the Nigeria of today, offline business won't give you much except you're with a huge capital and in a strategic location. Online business is a way to go if you know your onion.

That said, learn how to buy and reselling of EXPIRED domain names. A domain you bought $9 (#3450) can be resold for $500 within a short period. Personally I've done it several times and still doing it. For more information, research more about this at Google or check out this awareness thread; https://www.nairaland.com/4519087/how-rich-selling-expired-domain
Check your mail bro. I'd like to speak with you or buzz me on 09033534267. Thanks
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Paullardricky: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
nuzon:
You can earn good money performing tasks on this site.
make sure you change your VPN to that of US before you'd be allowed access to the site. You can download VPN tomato from the app store to help with that.

https://share.studentsearncash.co/asongz

Sgn up with the link, follow instructions, carry out tasks and earn.
Good luck!

Is it survey site?
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by damiloladuke: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
I can teach you how I make money on Fiverr doing nothing

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
bouncin04:
I'm in too , mine is 12 hours daily , weekends inclusive .

You deserve a 400k pay check
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by XwhY(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
amdman:

Download the Bamboo app, join their telegram group where you will learn to trade in US stocks, start trading.

Thank me by succeeding at it.

Can you throw more light on this
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Seunfunmi18(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
unilagfreshest:
2021 is here already.

Thanks.

Note.
I an online person- I can be online 24hrs.

Why not learn forex trading?
Maximum
You would use 100$ to learn it and then you can make as much dollars you want. Depending on how you master your skills
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Omo na the headache wey I dey battle
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
ashantitope:
See what work for me may not work for you but let me drop my own advice am also a salary earner like you even I don't earn up to you but my side hustle give me more than you.

What I do is that I look for space in front of hotel/club and am doing chicken and chips and indomie on my indomie stands I employ a girl there and pay her 25k and she start by 4pm and daily she make 10/15k daily so every month after my expenses I still have like 150/180k
Same with chicken and chips Stan and I pay the hotel there money too

Hi, can we talk on WhatsApp or phone?
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Highzik20(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=nuzon post=97693930]You can earn good money performing tasks on this site.
make sure you change your VPN to that of US before you'd be allowed access to the site. You can download VPN tomato from the app store to help with that.

https://share.studentsearncash.co/asongz

Sgn up with the link, follow instructions, carry out tasks and earn.
Good luck!

[/quoit/]

I just visited the site now, how sure are you with this because it looks too easy to be true..

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Highzik20(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Paullardricky:

Is it survey site?
just visited the site now, how sure are you with this because it looks too easy to be true..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? / Oil Companies/Banks Starting Salaries (Nigeria) / Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.