Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? (45433 Views)

What Every 9 To 5 Job Worker Should Know About Getting Out Of Debt Race / Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Gabbyosun: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2021
byrron:

Learn how to run a Google ad along with keyword research then sign up as an affiliate marketer and use your acquired google ads skill set's to promote high ticket offers.

You can easily learn this for free on YouTube.

That's one side hustle you can do online.
please can you she'd more light on this?
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by alexvic12: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2021
wisestman:

It's very easy, in fact I'm trading right now while writing this. All u need is to download the app and I can help u with the free indicators that u can help predict when to enter the market and leave.

Can I dm you?
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Beautibae: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Since you are into sales already, start network marketing. Its all about sales and recruiting people to join your team.

You can join my Oriflame team and start making money from day 1 you sign up.
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2021
ashatoda:

bros abeg help a brother o. I have the mt5 app and once tried crash and boom but left when my funds got burnt now I want to start again but don't know how again

we're on the same shoes bro.
I lost 15k on index last week
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Juleh01: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Koulture:
You can make money by buying books with resale rights especially best selling books from top authors then go ahead to resell them for massive profits.

You can start buying of foodstuffs from the north at cheaper prices to resell here in the south or east.

You can go into real estate by working as an agent,with just one or two smart deals you are on your way to hitting your first million.Their are lots of real estate firms you can help promote to earn commissions.

You can get a good car like a corolla for uber or taxify.

You can start up a home cleaning services firm.

Pls buying from the north, do you have sure contacts

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Druss(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2021
amdman:

Download the Bamboo app, join their telegram group where you will learn to trade in US stocks, start trading.

Thank me by succeeding at it.

What is their telegram group
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by YunqTee: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2021
damiloladuke:
I can teach you how I make money on Fiverr doing nothing

Am interested pls
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Olatlaccon(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
sammydark:
Trade forex, you won't regret it.
Bros me don dey regret or should I say I regret o cos that shit hard no be small..don lose money like shit..u get sure way make I follow dey make bah

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Olatlaccon(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2021
meobizy:
I'm here looking for internet hustle too. My main job is good although greed is growing. I tried the Fiverr route but it seems catching clients there is easier said than done.
bros....to get client there no be easy job walahi...na why I leave that shit

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by YunqTee: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2021
lanre88:
Allow me to show you what pays you beyond your 8 to 6 work regardless of ur cadre.

Please the world has gone past the level of working hard rather people work smart.

Do you know how lovely it feels when u sleep and make money?

A word is enough...
U didn't drop any info there

2 Likes

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Olatlaccon(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2021
wisestman:

Would like to learn how to trade forex with a phone app meta5? Its very easy to learn and u can trade with ur phone.
brother it's not easy o....let's tell people the real truth behind forex shit unless u have sweet ass signals coming in....gold don show me shege ehn...I don lose money but I no dey give up na just starting point

3 Likes

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by emmy512: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2021
oceanized25:
i can use my phone for all this is about right?sir!
Phone can be used to manage the account but PC I certainly needed for work.
You'll need basic Photoshop skills else you'll have to pay someone to do the job for you.

Later in the day I'll send a link to the design bundles I use when I can't make my design myself.

3 Likes

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Olatlaccon(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2021
wisestman:

It's very easy, in fact I'm trading right now while writing this. All u need is to download the app and I can help u with the free indicators that u can help predict when to enter the market and leave.
I go like know the indicators o cos all dem indicators for MT na sham for person to lose money it's ain't easy lika dat o...but I know some people know that shit well...if u fit help a brother I go happy
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Olatlaccon(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2021
MMJ:
He will regret it. Dont go there
I guess u don go live and see wetin dey sup for real life...demo dey sweet but the real shit isn't no joke at all
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by emmy512: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2021
JourneytoEL:
hi, what platform do you use for your content writing jobs? Fiverr is not forthcoming for me.
I use fiverr, upwork and freelance.
I recently started another new account and I already have 22 orders, 2 cancelled and as at this morning 2 orders worth 120 & 125 respectively.
This is just on my new account.
My main account is already on level 2.
Later in the day I'll send some links to understand my methods
And also how to run a us account
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Olatlaccon(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2021
sammydark:

Check what SCALPING is all about in forex trading.
You don't need anyone to manage your account and you can do everything right from the comfort of your mobile phone through MT4.

And you can start with as low as 10k and you won't regret it.
scalping dey go wrong sometimes brother...I can't forget scalping gold...na wen I enter direction change...gold dey me

1 Like

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by YunqTee: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Ewizard:

oga u mean 1naira per word? dats 1k per 1k words? for job wey u charge $300+? u dey ment ahswear. even indians/chinese employers no do like diz.
The guy na werey grin
Ewizard:

oga u mean 1naira per word? dats 1k per 1k words? for job wey u charge $300+? u dey ment ahswear. even indians/chinese employers no do like diz.
The guy na werey

4 Likes

Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Yankee101: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Learn to code
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by JourneytoEL(f): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2021
emmy512:

I recently started another new account and I already have 22 orders, 2 cancelled and as at this morning 2 orders worth 120 & 125 respectively.
thanks
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by komols856: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2021
unilagfreshest:
Good Afternoon, I am a salary earner.
What side hustle can I do or invest in to complement my salary.
I earn between 100-120k monthly.
2021 is here already.

All advices are welcomed.
Thanks.

Note.
I an online person- I can be online 24hrs.

Send me message to my email on komols856@gmail.com . so as to guide you on good alternative income for salary earners
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by damiloladuke: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2021
YunqTee:

Am interested pls

No problem. Please note that it is a paid training. So if you are keenly interested, you can reply and we take it further from there. Thank You
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Auduambless(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2021
unilagfreshest:
Good Afternoon, I am a salary earner.
What side hustle can I do or invest in to complement my salary.
I earn between 100-120k monthly.
2021 is here already.

All advices are welcomed.
Thanks.

Note.
I an online person- I can be online 24hrs.

Invest in stock market buy shares or invest in insme.. the two has really blessed me...

I will guild you on any of the two

WhatsApp 081 312 18 12
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Penboy: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2021
emmy512:

No it isn't

Okay.. How can one go about it boss?
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by adecoollay: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2021
emmy512:

SMS
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by delawal: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Skillzystick:
Invest on chymall 100% no risk platform Kindly do your research and DM me if interested 08110113972
another ponzi scheme! been promoted
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by ashantitope: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2021
seanblaise:

Hello, can we talk privately about this business idea?

Okay it very simple but if you need any help what app me on 08027113885 I may not pick call but I replied message
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by aalangel(f): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2021
amdman:

Download the Bamboo app, join their telegram group where you will learn to trade in US stocks, start trading.

Thank me by succeeding at it.

That Bamboo that requires your BVN?
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by ashantitope: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=BuyAndSellStuff post=97694347]

Hi, can we talk on WhatsApp or phone? [/quote

]Okay it very simple but if you need any help whatapp me on 08027113885 I may not pick call at times but send me message
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Darrkfire(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2021
f
Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by Koulture(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Juleh01:

Pls buying from the north, do you have sure contacts
Yes I do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? / Oil Companies/Banks Starting Salaries (Nigeria) / Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.