Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? (774 Views)

Is It Wrong To Speak Against Pastors And Men Of God? / God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by sud12(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Just of late, I've been noticing this trend of ladies willing to copulate with a Pastor, knowing fully well that he's a man of God.
My question is that, why are these ladies interested in having an affair with Pastors (which is also common among single Pastors)?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by chatinent: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Man of God ko, God of men ni.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Well from my past experience in those days, it's a covenant with the spirits that when you're having sex with a celebrity you're attracting more goodies to yourself spiritually!
So it's another form of ritual! smiley

sud12:
Just of late, I've been noticing this trend of ladies willing to copulate with a Pastor, knowing fully well that he's a man of God.
My question is that, why are these ladies interested in having an affair with Pastors (which is also common among single Pastors)?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well from my past experience in those days, it's a covenant with the spirits that when you're having sex with a celebrity you're attracting more goodies to yourself spiritually!

Happy new year my .. my greetings to trivina
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by butterfly777(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Let me tell you.

Ladies are generally attracted to leaders, wether you be class captain, course leader, choir master, group leader, or even church leader/pastor. Once you stand in their front and have some authority and power, women will flock around you.

Remember, attraction is not always rational. If their sexual hormone is stirred by you, they can abandon their thinking faculty and start seducing you to satisfy the sexual urge, even if you are the Pope.

Of course, they can finish doing it and blame it on the devil or even the man involved.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by Ofemmanu1: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ebo aye..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by butterfly777(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
butterfly777:
Let me tell you.

Ladies are generally attracted to leaders, wether you be class captain, course leader, choir master, group leader, it even church leader/pastor. Ones you stand in their front and have some authority and power, women will flock around you.

Remember, attraction is not always rational. If their sexual hormone is stirred by you, they can abandon their thinking faculty and staff seducing the 'man of God' to satisfy the sexual urge.

Of course, they can finish doing it and blame it on the devil, or even the man.

It is this same psychology that attracts women to popular figure it talented people such as entertainers, footballers, church musicians, etc.

It is as if as far as you have their attention for some time, and you can thrill them or lead them during that time, or you seem valuable to people, some ladies will desire you regardless of your religious position.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Thanks my.. how's mommy doing? Hope she's not challenging you this day with her ravishing beauty? smiley

Zzor:
Happy new year my .. my greetings to trivina
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by goodmorning40: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
They enjoy Holly sex
And the joy of having a supposedly righteous and upright man Bleep them to realize there is nothing special in pastor
The secrecy of the affair

All add up
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
I agree with you!
Some ladies just want to see how far the so called men God can withstand temptations and when they found out there's nothing much they go out and have all the fun they want. After all the so called men of God threatening them with HELLFIRE also enjoyed it! grin

goodmorning40:
They enjoy Holly sex
And the joy of having a supposedly righteous and upright man Bleep them to realize there is nothing special in pastor
The secrecy of the affair
All add up
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks my.. how's mommy doing? Hope she's not challenging you this day with her ravishing beauty? smiley

lol she's doing fine, my regards to T ,I took a back sit when she started frequenting here lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
She's too emotional so i banned her from commenting on religious section! smiley

Zzor:
lol she's doing fine, my regards to T ,I took a back sit when she started frequenting here lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
She's too emotional so i banned her from commenting on religious section! smiley

lol what do you expect,all women are emotional and territorial
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
It affects you and your marriage most especially when you're stressed up with minor issues like Nairaland religionists ranting!
Imagine having to deal with your wealthy pastor friend!

Zzor:
lol what do you expect,all women are emotional and territorial
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It affects you and your marriage most especially when you're stressed up with minor issues like Nairaland religionists ranting!
Imagine having to deal with your wealthy pastor friend!

lol, Nairaland is a tough place though, I had to adjust to the harsh situation here and I became a thorn in their flesh too lol. I don't pick on anyone here though its just fun for me. I have not seen GRIMMJOE in a long while
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
That one is deceiving himself like other Nairaland atheists, the only difference between a religionist and atheist is one has this spirit to gravitate and pester everyone around him to come and join him in doing the same thing he does, while the other has this hostile spirit of sending everyone off so as to live and do whatever he feels without anyone having to watch his back.
But what baffles me with Nairaland atheists is how they're having exactly the same attitude as the religionists. They're also pestering people around them so you don't know the difference between a religionist preaching and a disturbing atheists! undecided

Zzor:
lol, Nairaland is a tough place though, I had to adjust to the harsh situation here and I became a thorn in their flesh too lol. I don't pick on anyone here though its just fun for me. I have not seen GRIMMJOE in a long while
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That one is deceiving himself like other Nairaland atheists, the only difference between a religionist and atheist is one has this spirit to gravitate and pester everyone around him to come and join him in doing the same thing he does, while the other has this hostile spirit of sending everyone off so as to live and do whatever he feels without anyone having to watch his back.
But what baffles me with Nairaland atheists is how they're having exactly the same attitude as the religionists. They're also pestering people around them so you don't know the difference between a religionist preaching and a disturbing atheists! undecided

You have started ooo lol but you are on point

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin
Zzor:
You have started ooo lol but you are on point

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by paix(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Unholy communion??
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by kukoyi17226: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
:Happy new year my .. my greetings to trivina
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by Milezero: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Women love men of Power and always want to be associated with men of Power!!!
Mind you also ,the types of ladies it also depends on
We know that we are in the last days,Jezebel's are always after True men of God to bewitch,then entice and seduce them and Their spiritual anointing!!!
The. Some ladies or even married women have seducing spirit that they use to seduce men of God.
Lastly,any Christian single lady or married woman that is too Domineering or controlling would love men of God!
They use their zeal as camouflage and to break down a man of God's defences.
Some also use men of God as their defence wall or do eye service to men of God.
IAM not surprised that ladies who have seducing spirit use it on any man so he would bed them.
Lastly ,Marriage is the first .single men of God normally suffer this temptation.
You would see single sisters or married women hovering over them or always around them via envy or jealousy.
Some bring food to a man of God which is not bad but there must be always boundaries to be set!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Do This Act Against Pastors Intentionally? by hoopernikao: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
sud12:

Just asking o. Were you studying this "trend of ladies interest" in church during worship or when others were studying the scriptures?

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To 29-year Old Pastor Who Preached Gospel In Pakistan / Things That Don't Happen In Heaven. / TB Joshua Death, Should The Body Be Buried Or Preserved As Saint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.