Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O (8457 Views)

I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Okoroawusa: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:
I see many FCMB staff on this thread.

Wos wos wobi, all of you should fara burukubale ke koshi lo. Your MD has done something which has tarnished the corporate image of the bank so clean up your house first before coming online to rant.

Nobody should quote me to write nonsense because you will be ignored.
Hey!...Babe easy nah! Happy New year
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Indabello: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:
I see many FCMB staff on this thread.

Wos wos wobi, all of you should fara burukubale ke koshi lo. Your MD has done something which has tarnished the corporate image of the bank so clean up your house first before coming online to rant.

Nobody should quote me to write nonsense because you will be ignored.
They plenty o.
Instead of asking their Of to do the needful they are defending his immoral acts
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Houseofglam7(f): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
undecided
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Hey!...Babe easy nah! Happy New year
Happy new year darling

1 Like

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Indabello:
They plenty o.
Instead of asking their Of to do the needful they are defending his immoral acts
Don't mind them.
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Okoroawusa: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Happy new year darling
Take am easy with these bank people abeg.
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Ishilove: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Take am easy with these bank people abeg.
I'm just irritated with their nonsense defensiveness instead of addressing the reason why their bank is coming under fire
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Indabello: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm just irritated with their nonsense defensiveness instead of addressing the reason why their bank is coming under fire
The matter tire me o. How can we defend this kind of acts? Some one needs to petition the woman's present employer oversea to disengage her that infidelity runs in her blood
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Atk1nson(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Seems FCMB is the target of de-marketers with these media attacks.

CBN should please move in and investigate all these people behind the campaign, check their bank accounts ,probably paid to carry out smear campaign against FCMB before they bring down a formidable financial institution like FCMB.

Like lepers, they can't milk a cow, but they can spill the milk others have worked hard to gather.

To FCMB workers, you better start doing something about these paid agents before they bring down your organisation and send you back into the labour market.

I have also posted in on my whatsapp status, go and report to CBN and DSS, silly dunderhead!!!

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Indabello: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Atk1nson:

I have also posted in on my whatsapp status, go and report to CBN and DSS, silly dunderhead!!!
Correct guy. Leave them, make they dey beat their chest
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is getting serious
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by SavageResponse(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Indabello:

The matter tire me o. How can we defend this kind of acts? Some one needs to petition the woman's present employer oversea to disengage her that infidelity runs in her blood

Her personal life is not the business of her employer so long as she discharges her job diligently!

1 Like

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by oladosu59996: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
:Hey!...Babe easy nah! Happy New yearHappy new year darling
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
I wonder how Nigerians find these issues funny

1 Like

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Tedpgrass: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Indabello:

The matter pain you o. Na there you dey work abi?

When a group of people decide to destroy the good name of an institution over hastily trumped - up allegations against an individual's action that occurred a few years ago which has the signature of 'ne-er do well's .... all over - - - increasing the risk of job losses within the institution in this current dispensation of the 2nd-5th wave of COVID-19 (mostly economic downturn with assoc mental health issues), its my civic duty to draw attention to such wanton irresponsibility!!

Can't we learn from past mistakes and do better- be better??

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Tedpgrass: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
SavageResponse:

Her personal life is not the business of her employer so long as she discharges her job diligently!

Please pay no attention to the response...
Shows the level of "un- awareness" our youth possess.

Tomorrow they want to stay "woke" or want to #Sorosoke - - - #pseudome2

Bunch of twits!!

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by sacajawea: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
Chei ..Bad market for FCMB ..that brand has to act and cut ties with Adam Nuru ASAP
Good for Us Consumers cos they 2ill try hard to Up their Game, so as to keep Customers
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Tedpgrass: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
Chei ..Bad market for FCMB ..that brand has to act and cut ties with Adam Nuru ASAP

Disagree otherwise he may join the queue of people slapping unfair dismissal suits against them.

There is something called due process.... That of investigation and then judgement is meted out accordingly.

But you guys have become accuser, judge and jury, pronouncing a sentence - - - where is that done in civilized society?? Where is the analysis of thought and arrival at an equitable surmise?

If this same energy is put into sorting out national insecurities, I'm certain that neighbourhood robberies, kidnapping, actions of Fulani herdsmen/ farmland bandits / BH will be reducing.

Instead, there is a pandemonium to feed off online character assassination of victims less able to defend themselves. Making judgements based on 1 distorted version.. The friends of the deceased have made a public statement countering these allegations - - but the public onslaught goes on - exposing the children, the pregnant girlfriend to undue attention and stress.

Simply shows the vitriolic duplicitous undertones behind the projected public face of concern over Corporate governance.

1 Like

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

CBN should please move in and investigate all these people behind the campaign, check their bank accounts ,probably paid to carry out smear campaign against FCMB before they bring down a formidable financial institution like FCMB.

Like lepers, they can't milk a cow, but they can spill the milk others have worked hard to gather.

To FCMB workers, you better start doing something about these paid agents before they bring down your organisation and send you back into the labour market.
your brain is upside down.

1 Like

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Slynation(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

So inspite of the news going on, this is all you can deduce.... nothing about the MD was written by you, shaking my head....!!

1 Like

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Slynation:

So inspite of the news going on, this is all you can deduce.... nothing about the MD was written by you, shaking my head....!!

You mean allegation already receiving attention yet you already declared him guilty?

Don't be too quick in joining the mob of social media verdict which are sometimes paid for.

In whose interest is it to bring down FCMB? Who are those who stand to benefit most by bringing down FCMB?

In one breadth you are demanding investigation and in another breadth you already passed a verdict on him because of "of the news going on" on the social media.

Just within 2 days, the news made the front page of Nairaland twice and you think it is free or those dragging FCMB into it are doing it for free?

This kind of campaign is paid for and those paid to hype it and those who paid them deserve some measure of probe too just in case it all turn out false. Nuru can pursue and get justice against them instead of them hiding their identity. Some years ago, a woman's picture was all over the place for crime she didn't commit and quite recently Eniola Badmus and 78 others were declared dead with fake pictures of corpses flying around until we woke up to see Lagos burnt just on the back of such lies.

There is more to this news that meets the eye.
While pursuing justice and truth in the whole issue, CBN should monitor the inflow from those hyping the news on the social media. If they are paid to do so, please don't be surprised.
I remember serious issues raised here about allegation of first bank anniversary logo intellectual theft that didn't make front page despite the wide coverage yet one single issue made FrontPage twice and you think it is free sir.

This man is still innocent until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by ekesoft(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
damn ABEG NIGERIA na big cruise

THAT'S BY THE WAY SHA

ALL 3D CREATOR SHOULD PLEASE CHECK THE THREAD BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/6343899/3d-blender-modelling-tutorials-early
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Slynation(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You mean allegation already receiving attention yet you already declared him guilty?

Don't be too quick in joining the mob of social media verdict which are sometimes paid for.

In whose interest is it to bring down FCMB? Who are those who stand to benefit most by bringing down FCMB?

In one breadth you are demanding investigation and in another breadth you already passed a verdict on him because of "of the news going on" on the social media.

Just within 2 days, the news made the front page of Nairaland twice and you think it is free or those dragging FCMB into it are doing it for free?

While pursuing justice and truth in the whole issue, CBN should monitor the inflow from those hyping the news on the social media. If they are paid to do so, please don't be surprised.
I remember serious issues raised here about allegation of first bank anniversary logo intellectual theft that didn't make front page despite the wide coverage yet one single issue made FrontPage twice and you think it is free sir.

Oga this is crystal clear, call a spade a spade even if it's for once.... Nobody is against FCMB, they should just retire the MB and case close

Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by ekesoft(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
damn ABEG NIGERIA na big cruise
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by sisisioge: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Checheche...that guy really brought disrepute to the bank o grin grin
Re: See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O by Tedpgrass: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This kind of campaign is paid for and those paid to hype it and those who paid them deserve some measure of probe too just in case it all turn out false. Nuru can pursue and get justice against them instead of them hiding their identity. Some years ago, a woman's picture was all over the place for crime she didn't commit and quite recently Eniola Badmus and 78 others were declared dead with fake pictures of corpses flying around until we woke up to see Lagos burnt just on the back of such lies.

Thank you sir ..

Its very disconcerting how fake news or half-truths go unaddressed, leading to grave social consequences.

More grease to your elbows!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Private Refinery Begins Operation In Rivers State / Why Is Customer Service In Nigeria So Aggressive? / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.