Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) (49119 Views)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by uzor1984: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2021
rip
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Why rush to bury her? Somebody can not take a short nap in peace. What if she wake up by 3pm?
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by prettyomidan: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I'm super sure this according to Islamic rites have buried someone alive in deep coma before.
honestly. They no go even wait small to see if ders a pulse or anything like that

4 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Juicethekid: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
Few hours to start receiving preeq legally ND death came calling, even if na one round death for allow d husband do...I pity d husband conji go kill am oo cause I can't imagine d kind maganin burantashi wey him don take
Nawa so na woman make this kind senseless comment?
chai i pity men of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by mohisd(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I'm super sure this according to Islamic rites have buried someone alive in deep coma before.
if u like faint see ..na for grave u go open eye

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Charlex23(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Such a beauty.I never envisaged on typing RIP this month. it would be a very tough period for the family.My sympathies to the family of the deceased. Rip
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by lucky4west: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2021
village people at work
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by sim37(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I thought I'm d only one thinking of this Islamic right

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
Few hours to start receiving preeq legally ND death came calling, even if na one round death for allow d husband do...I pity d husband conji go kill am oo cause I can't imagine d kind maganin burantashi wey him don take
grin

Bad girl grin grin grin
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Tapout(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I had similar discussion with a friend who is a Muslim, e wan turn arguement. My concern was about those in the rural areas especially, that have little or no idea that there is life outside where they are , person fit faint sef dem go carry am go bury. I have another friend tho who is a scholar of Islamic studies. I'll table this b4 him when next I visit abj cos this should be something of concern.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Mycoin(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
classicfrank4u:

You lack sense lipsrsealed
she just wanted cheap fame and likes.
some people just too mumu
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Stranger18: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin he might have other wives, this might not be his first marriage. grin
Kestolove:
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by mashad(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:

Seiving out senseless people we got on nairaland, you just increased the number
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
You people are just busy saying RIP, it is not everyone that dies that rests in peace.

Those who died without believing and accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to hell forever Romans 10:9, John 3:18..
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by juman(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Died of what?

How?
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by MrAAA2: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Angel246:
How? On her wedding day?

Yes. It could be for a number of reasons particularly forced marriage. Many young girls either kill themselves so as not to be forced into marriage or kill their husbands shortly after marriage. It is under-reported anyway.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Chronicgenius: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Bro..No be lie..

It nearly happened to one of our neighbours in 2013...

The Father "died" but none of his sons were around..So his Muslim relatives decided to bury him that day as per their Islamic Rite...

Omo,one of the friend to the "Man's" son no allow dem bury the Man ooo...

The guys said they can't bury the man without a medical doctor affirming his death...

The guy was nearly lynched..

Na so the guy arrange cab take the man go hospital..Naso do to say the Baba dey coma oo...

Come see Kasala...
But
Up till now,the Baba is Alive and very healthy

cool
EmekaBlue:

Bro..No be lie..

The Father "died" but none of his sons were around..So his Muslim relatives decided to bury him that day as per their Islamic Rite...

The guy said they can't bury his Friend's father without a medical doctor confirming his death..

Na so the guy arrange cab take the man go hospital..Naso doctor say the Baba dey coma oo...

Come see Kasala...

Up till now,the Baba is Alive and healthy!

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by TeeFour1234: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Rip to her
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Chronicgenius:

Bro..No be lie..

The guys said they can't bury the man without a medical doctor affirming his death...

The guy was nearly lynched..

Na so the guy arrange cab take the man go hospital..Naso do to say the Baba dey coma oo...

Come see Kasala...
But
Up till now,the Baba is Alive and very healthy

cool

Bro..No be lie..

The guy said they can't bury his Friend's father without a medical doctor confirming his death..

Na so the guy arrange cab take the man go hospital..Naso doctor say the Baba dey coma oo...

Come see Kasala...

Up till now,the Baba is Alive and healthy!

Oboooy....u see! Kai, dem for bury someone wey never die
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Digmygold: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Rip beauty.

Only Ubunja daughter deserves this kinda ugly fate.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by liquidfaya: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Digmygold:
Rip beauty.

Only Ubunja daughter deserves this kinda ugly fate.
Lalasticlala farano since when did Nairaland become a place that tolerates such kind of hate? Must pessin spew hate all day long and still enjoy to the freedom to spew more hate? What happened to the respectful NL we used to enjoy? C'mon people don't enable such behavior
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Digmygold: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
liquidfaya:
Lalasticlala farano since when did Nairaland become a place that tolerates such kind of hate? Must pessin spew hate all day long and still enjoy to the freedom to spew more hate? What happened to the respectful NL we used to enjoy? C'mon people don't enable such behavior
Hate is what miseducrap preaches It peppers you when it comes to your hoe daughter. Karma will finish you i promise.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Now I know you are sexually sick and starved. Maybe you be forming hard to get around ur
area while preeq go dey hungry u.

I have a very fair pretty girl that guys kill
themselves to get but she will be doing
shakara.....she once told me she was sex
starved cos am the only guy that bleeps cos
she stays far from me. Nobody would believe
I Bleep that girl anyhow I want.

quote author=Kestolove post=97680002]Few hours to start receiving preeq legally ND death came calling, even if na one round death for allow d husband do...I pity d husband conji go kill am oo cause I can't imagine d kind maganin burantashi wey him don take[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.