Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? (14441 Views)

Lagos Directs Civil Servants From Level 13 To Resume Monday / Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by ehix89(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2021
I will be at home because I am on leave, will be studying for my m.sc exams scheduled for this week.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2021
By relaxing very well
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by MartinsD12(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2021
Easyincome24:
Work resumes this week, how prepared are you?

Let's hear from you, how prepared are you to resume work this week after the short holiday?
I no dey go any Goddammit work until Tuesday, my life and safety matters most

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by mastermaestro(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2021
prigoz:
Am Admin Officer in one Federal Establishments in SE, I have already told my workers to sit at home to avoid the story that touches the heart. Infact I switched off my phone this night to avoid calling me to know my opinion.

It's the smart thing to do. Kudos for your proactive decision. Whether one supports it or not, one has to play safe.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by Toosure70: 6:38pm On May 30, 2021
Which work ? With these insecurities everywhere
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by SaAyomikun(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2021
As a secondary school teacher receiving merger pay even with very heavy workload , I have no choice but to grudgingly rise from bed tomorrow to go have my bath and set to work. My shirt and trousers are ironed already, my shoes are polished too. My bag is packed also.

Come what may sha, I have resolved to quitting once I get my pay by Wednesday or Thursday. The job leaves me no time at all to source for better avenues. I have ghosted better interview invites simply because of not wanting to derail from performing my duties here.

I pray God guides my steps, all the same.

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2021
Always prepared.
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by doctore212(m): 6:51pm On May 30, 2021
For me na to enter olosho house in the morning before going to work
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 30, 2021
I am jobless but I need a factory job with accommodation
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by richardwarner(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2021
no be person wey get work d plan to resume??
As for we d jobless lazy nigerian youth we sleep some more we no kee person.
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by Hushmoni: 8:09pm On May 30, 2021
Tomorrow na another Sunday, it's better to die on your bed than a stray bullet.
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by Connected1: 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
I am been sick for over a week now, I have spent so much on my level to treat myself.
Yet no way, my joint bones are still weak and my eyes are feeling heavy.
I am tired of this job it's too strong for a minimum wage.
I have tried investing in other businesses especially online businesses but I am just wasting my money.
I am tired, I am so confused.
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by Connected1: 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Working Online is devoid of such hassles.
Do you know that no matter what you study or know the online space has persons or organizations in the look out for such hands?
Most times the reason why people don't earn via Online is because they don't know how to go about monetizing whatever knowledge or qualification they have acquired!

Recently a Forklift Driver reached out via the facebook ID and wanted to learn transcribing but along the line we discovered he was versatile in his profession so I had to get him mentored on how to document his activities & knowledge after 3weeks mentorship he now earns @least $140 weekly with his podcast of the different viable alternatives in forklift procession...recently he was contacted by an online firm through lensa.com that requires remote forklift drivers that can use AI to work.

If you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning even $5 daily online then it's your undoing(Fault).

@SeniorWriter
I have them oh Senior Writer, but I am not earning shit.
Help me out, Thanks.
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by bluefilm: 9:10pm On May 30, 2021
Easyincome24:

Let's hear from you, how prepared are you to resume work this week after the short holiday?

What's so special about resuming work this week?

Was there ever a public holiday or something?
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by jasonex4(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2021
Na who get work naim de resume na...

cry cry cry
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by Connected1: 10:59pm On May 30, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Working Online is devoid of such hassles.
Do you know that no matter what you study or know the online space has persons or organizations in the look out for such hands?
Most times the reason why people don't earn via Online is because they don't know how to go about monetizing whatever knowledge or qualification they have acquired!

Recently a Forklift Driver reached out via the facebook ID and wanted to learn transcribing but along the line we discovered he was versatile in his profession so I had to get him mentored on how to document his activities & knowledge after 3weeks mentorship he now earns @least $140 weekly with his podcast of the different viable alternatives in forklift procession...recently he was contacted by an online firm through lensa.com that requires remote forklift drivers that can use AI to work.

If you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning even $5 daily online then it's your undoing(Fault).

Do you have any skill? Online or Offline Skill?

@SeniorWriter
I am doing an Industrial Job, but it's a waste life, nothing encouraging, the pay is stupid.
I am doing graphics design (Intermediate Level) and I can write.
What skill do I need? Is it something I can learn within three months.
I am ready to learn.
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by doneback04: 4:24am On May 31, 2021
Menh.. resuming work in first week where salary is because expected is very handsome, even thou I know some people have already received theirs last week, but I always feel happy for the new week alerts will come. but that was back Long ago . Now we are husslting on our own no time to be expecting change from your employer as salary
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by lonelydora: 11:09am On May 31, 2021
Easyincome24:

Your feeling while preparing for work on Monday morning is a direct answer to the question "Do you love your job?"
Re: How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? by Miller1990: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
I dont wonna work!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? / Advice For A Friend... / Poor Salary Not A Justification To Steal - Finance Minister Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.