Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 (63338 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Cajal(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
lathrowinger:
Prophecy 1,
I saw Stephanie otobo sitting in a hotel waiting for a man of God, but true true, God don't reveal the particular man of God to me..
Prophesy 2,
I saw a young fine pastor discussing with his female choir member to take crest, that is good for the health
Prophesy 3,
I saw an helicopter rounding a church, don't know their mission yet,
Prophesy 4,
I saw a fresh coil pastor, caught pant down with his church member
Prophesy 5, ....
Prophesy continue
...correct ma
Yeye predictions
Every one want to be like Jesus
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
lathrowinger:

You for order to come cut my head nah... Did I mentioned anybody's name. Can't I prophesy in peace again?.
Le pa dis guy o.
Tell others to stop their own too nah.

Burning National Issues among many are being disclosed from a spiritual angle for a very-troubled nation like Nigeria, and all you could do is to make a mockery, rather than making out time to pray fervently for the country if you can. Na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by hidhrhis(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
im still wondering
how did he collect all this from GOD
is he that holy and clean and never commit a sin that year in year out when he ask GOD he will just give him
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Michoco(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
No 20 gat me oo grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by sonmvayina(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
would like to be the bringer of good tidings for the New Year 2021, but as my previous channeling for 2020 that announced the difficulties that were in store for humanity, this message is tinged with problems as you will understand while reading the channeling.

I had previously been told that 31st December was a significant date and when the clock struck midnight on New Year’s Eve, I felt a huge drop in the energy levels on Earth. I immediately felt a shift taking place and a blanket of ‘smog’ covered our consciousness. We are not out of the woods just yet but this year will not be all doom and gloom.

I am unusually late to deliver my annual message to you. This is partly due to not having the time because of the healings and readings I have to perform but it is also because the message wasn’t ‘cooked’ yet and wasn’t ready to share with all of you. Now I and the message are ready and I wish you all love and blessings and thank you for journeying with me during this epic and historical era of our human history.

“Before I give you the message that you await I will first give you some lessons as a father to his children. I am Marduk. I am Apollo. I am the bringer of order to chaos and I am trying to empower this to all of you, to bring order to your own personal chaos.

Each of your lifetimes is like a candle that burns with a steady flame and each candle represents time itself and the years, hours, minutes and seconds you spend in each lifetime. There is also a candle burning for earthly events which has its own lifespan. Each event that takes place on Earth is represented by a flame that burns until it has completed its cycle. The same can be said using an hourglass as an example. Every event has its place and every event is part of the merging of the New World with your present one.

I have explained to you all before that everything happens for a reason and every thing that takes place has a meaning and a lesson attached to it and it is important that you are able to take the lessons and use them for your own advantage. There is no meaning to wallow in self pity and cry “woe is me”; however current world events have affected your life, you have to sit down and ask yourself how this can benefit your Earthly and soul education and quiz yourself about how you can use this hiccup to your advantage. You have to make the most of a bad situation. What can you learn about yourself? What can you learn about life? How can you use this experience to better your life?

Many of you have become spoiled and want instant gratification; you do not want to wait or be patient or have any delays. You want everything RIGHT NOW.

Many of you are ‘put out’ that the events of 2020 have disrupted your lives and there are people who are upset by this disruption who previously touted that they wanted change in the world and called for the overthrow of the evil elite. I ask you, do you think that to do such a thing can be achieved without disrupting your daily routine? How can you expect or want for the dark brotherhood to de-dethroned when you are complaining about your days being disturbed by what is happening right now? I regret to inform you that those wanting a new and free world are unwilling to make the personal sacrifices needed to oust those who master you and who play a big hand in ensuring that your life is exactly as you want it to be.

You cry that you are living in chains right now when you were never totally free and you know this but you were happy to go about each day as normal, believing that your previous lifestyle meant freedom because to really believe otherwise would be a major inconvenience. You are like birds who sit in cages with an open door but complain that you are prisoners and complain that you are mastered by others in power while that door to your cage is wide open. It takes courage to be a free human being. It takes even more courage to accept your divinity and make sacrifices. Let the story of the life of Jesus be an example of a god-man, which all of you are, who took the courage to leave the cage through the open door and sacrificed his comfort to do so. This reminds me of those who condemn Jesus or even deny his existence as they are prime examples of those who are intimidated by his courage and his sacrifice so it is better to hate and deny than awaken the Christ self and storm the gates.

And now I will continue with my message for your Earth year, 2021.

You have been told so many times that the need for balance between the sacred feminine and masculine is paramount for Earth harmony and fair rule. You have been advised to raise the Goddess within the consciousness of humanity and yet many of you continue to obsess over the male god and many continue to use the left side, the feminine, as a weapon for political and personal gain.

Right now, I call on my sons particularly to fight for the rights of women and I am not speaking about this corrupted and perverse form that I abhor. I ask you, my sons, to raise the sacred feminine and fight for a woman’s right to BE A WOMB-AN! You are aware of what is happening in your world right now and how the place of women is being overtaken and her rights as a woman is being stepped on. I implore you to bow down to your Mother, discard and surrender your beastly natures and raise her up higher than all universes. This has been the need and request from the beginning of these messages delivered to you by our daughter and bride, Nanaea.

Sadly, some of you do not listen. You skulk away like cowards and lose yourselves in the stories of the male god alone. I cannot be your father if you do not love and liberate your mother from the chains of the dark brotherhood who are using her essence to empower their evil agendas. I counted on you and you let me down. Those of you who love her and seek her I thank you and bless you.

And so this is part of the cure for 2021, to spend time raising the consciousness of the mother and defending and standing for women’s rights.

Some of you may have felt the shift taking place which is an energy shift. You may feel like you are wading through sludge and that it is hard to be motivated or inspired to carry out your daily chores and dedicate to your spiritual growth and education.

This heaviness will be with you for some time. There are many planets crowding which is needed to bring grounding vibrations to you but on the negative side, it’s heaviness can be overwhelming.

This energy shift hit humanity like a tsunami and will continue to be an issue and so it is imperative that you continue to cleanse your Chakras twice daily to ensure that you are filtering toxins and note that your Chakras are going to have to work extra hard during the first 3 months of this new year.

The first three months of 2021 will be particularly difficult. You will have fear tactics thrown at you from all directions and this is to break you down mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically.

As you have been told previously in a message delivered by our Nanaea, Saturn and Pluto are united in bringing a huge global shift which you are already living through so it is only logical to expect more upheavals and what you are primarily feeling is the Hand of Saturn that is working in your favour though it doesn’t feel like it right now.

Traditions, both cultural and societal, are the important backbone for human civilization. They ensure that history is not lost, empower the uniting of humanity for various events and maintain the family unit. Saturn is a traditionalist and he is fighting on behalf of humanity to keep these structures while there are other opposing groups who are hell-bent on destroying these structures and at the same time trying to maintain the power of the dark brotherhood and their false matrix.

They try to push that freedom means the release from traditions and traditional structures while this is a guise to split the family unit and societal family that unites humanity and makes them powerful. What they are pushing is division and the strengthening of the structural power of the dark brotherhood’s grasp on your lives.

These traditions include the roles of men and women in the world and to each other and rather than empowering the truth that men and women are co-workers and the co-builders of society, they encourage the thought pattern that women do not need men and that men are toxic to women and to society. Ask any mother of a son or any daughter of a father if this is true.

The battle for global power is spiritual, global and universal. As Above, So Below so keep your eye on the movements of the celestial bodies to understand what is or will take place on Earth.

It is hard but it is important that you stay strong because it will begin to wane and by the summer, the way will be clearer and the pressure will be less.

You will have to get used to the many, many energy shifts that are going to take place during 2021 and unlike it is preached by the so-called spiritual teachers of your world, not all energy shifts mean sunshine and rainbows. They are hard work and you have to be ready to work through them.

As I mentioned, take advantage of the situation you are now in; find the opportunities in bad situations; you are now forced to sit and slow down while before, life was passing you by and time meant nothing. It really is the time to contemplate and reflect which you would never have had this opportunity to do, otherwise.

You are going to get through this but now I must speak to you as adults and not as children anymore. I cannot give you truth coated in honey but the truth coated in truth so that you can be prepared.

And now my beloved children, your mother wishes to speak to you.”

Goddess Inanna: “The north wind blows and the sky is shaking. The messengers of light are descending into their awaiting avatar vessels. They are the bringers of illumination and the openers of the gates of the golden age, birthed from my womb for they listened to my call and loved me and suckled at my breasts.

To my son and my divine groom, I call to you to stand up and find me within my Venus on Earth. Nanaea is waiting for you to fulfil the prophecy of the gods and complete the next chapter of the divine plan.

To you, my Neo, I give the Staff of Hermes so that you may command dragons and lead the way into the Age of Aquarius. Become the Staff so that you may Ride the Beast with your beloved and weather the storms of the dark brotherhood.

To you my children, the sun grants you his blessings and I, Venus, grant you Eros and fire to forge the weapons gifted to you by the gods to make the way forward to the new world you have been told about and which you are entering.

You cannot create a new world by living in an imbalanced society and all must acknowledge that they have both a mother and a father who produce the divine family which are all of you. This is the template for life and a successful civilization.

So you must EAT YOUR MANNA! Eat the sacred bread and spirit given to you from my body to be fulfilled with the prophecy and the holy fire of destiny! Your missions are complete when you have awoken to speaking about me.

Disregard any who call me The LovePeddler or speak about my priestesshood as an unholy place. They are ignorant and burning in their own words. I have abandoned them as they have abandoned me. They are traitors and fallen statues. No longer shall they break my heart. They are dust to me. They make love to the beast that resides within and they have stepped on the Crowns I gave to them.

Only fill your mouths with words of your love for me and let the universe know that I am your Queen and your shelter from the darkness. I love you as a mother loves her babes, as a bride loves her groom.

You are able to walk through these wars on your mind. You are well equipped to defeat any fear they throw at you. You are my children. You are gods. You will WIN!”

EAT YOUR MANNA = 888 = GODDESS ISHTAR

STAFF OF HERMES = 846 = AGE OF AQUARIUS = THE DRAGON LORD = I AM THE STORM = SEVENTH SON

MARDUK APOLLO = 834 = DRAGON SLAYER

TWENTY TWENTY ONE = 1488 = YOU WANTED THE TRUTH = WISDOM OF KING SOLOMON

THE HOLY FIRE OF DESTINY = 1488 = TWENTY TWENTY ONE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by shegzydave(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
The one am very sure of is that power will leave the north.... Number 2 in Nigeria will become number 1 and those that are plotting against him will be put to shame.... By the grace of God
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by shegzydave(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
The one am very sure of is that power will leave the north.... Number 2 in Nigeria will become number 1 and those that are plotting against him will be put to shame.... By the grace of God.... Amen
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by naijadrivablog: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Music to my ears cool
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by ODJ124(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Eaglesence:

Ol boy take your time o. Ne kwe num anya? You wan choke me?
grin
Eaglesence:

Ol boy take your time o. Ne kwe num anya? You wan choke me?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by thinkmoney(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
LosC:
Power Leaves The North - Apostle Johnsons Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021

During a live church service on the 30th December 2020, God's Servant, Apostle Johnson Suleman released a Prophecy about Nigeria and the Government.

As revealed by God, Apostle Johnson Suleman also released 38 Prophecies for the year 2021.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." - Amos 3:7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLGnEzfNMkE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3458598407600539&id=601967639930311
It's either Nigeria pastors serve different gods or they serve a god that has 100 different mouth. Because they all keep receiving different visions, no coherence.
It's 100% certain that they are not all serving the true God; maybe one of them but not all.
Bible said out of a1000 it sees only one righteous man...
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Asianjollof007: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
HonKong:
Hope these ain't predictions

Obviously it is. Despite all we have faced and still facing, who go still vote an aboki as next president?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nonsense, just normal predictions based on history
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by muzeze77: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nonsense,I thought 2020 has calmed these conmen, they all did not see covid-19, not they have some again with their stupidity
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Slynation(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
ODJ124:
Was. Patiently waiting for this...

We don't take things serious
That was how they thought Jesus wanted to tell a parable in the synagogue, even after seeing him with a cane, until Dove sellers heard fiam fiam for their back grin grin grin

Thread seen..
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Asianjollof007: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
rawfact:

Burning National Issues among many are being disclosed from a spiritual angle for a very-troubled nation like Nigeria, and all you could do is to make a mockery, rather than making out time to pray fervently for the country if you can. Na wa o undecided

Ode ni e
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Risingblue008(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
He's now a Prof
Hmmmm
How many articles has he written?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Mccullum: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Is this prophecy or prediction, rubbish of the century.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by cattylove7(f): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
na only common sense prophesy it does not look like a real prophesy 2 me? www.cattylove.com
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by supereagle(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
I I. Terrorism sponsor in Nigeria Nabbed.
I pray oo
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by lexy2014: 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
mauchiz:
Suleiman said Biden will win,

He is a man of God, his prophecies are real.
If you know, you know.

I said some coaches will sacked in d english premier league and those players who had injury last year will recover this year. I also prophesied that mane, sallah& firmino will score for Liverpool this year
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by lexy2014: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
shegzydave:
The one am very sure of is that power will leave the north.... Number 2 in Nigeria will become number 1 and those that are plotting against him will be put to shame.... By the grace of God.... Amen

That's ur wish. It isn't a prophesy
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by KingLion007(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Issorite...Am watching
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by lexy2014: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
rawfact:

What are d "many" u are referring to? So what's d benefit of these things which u say we need to pray about? Is there any country in d world that has succeeded with pastors attempting to make predictions of d future which they call prophesies and people praying for those predictions?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Ausval: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
But none of una fit see bitcoin future and ask una members to buy ...na so so crisis una dey see
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by cardoctor(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
I saw one multi millionaire become a multi billionaire this 2021. I saw me be dat.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by pipnator00(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Whats this man smoking!

Speculations in the name of prophesies.. ala gba gi there!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Ochyes: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2021
lathrowinger:
Prophecy 1,
I saw Stephanie otobo sitting in a hotel waiting for a man of God, but true true, God don't reveal the particular man of God to me..
Prophesy 2,
I saw a young fine pastor discussing with his female choir member to take crest, that is good for the health
Prophesy 3,
I saw an helicopter rounding a church, don't know their mission yet,
Prophesy 4,
I saw a fresh coil pastor, caught pant down with his church member
Prophesy 5, ....
Prophesy continue
What do you think is God's thought about what you wrote?
If a man of God truly fell into sin, a real child of God should mourn and not joke or mock about it.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by rontolo(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2021
I hate to speak ill of so called pastors, but I am sick of these manipulative, fake prophesies! Any half enlightened person will know he is simply portraying current and emerging trends.

Pastors in civilised societies can’t try this nonsense. The people are too enlightened. The pastors will be ridiculed. Only in Nigeria where the majority are backward or plain stup1d

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Mumu.

E go shock you.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by thatsleepboy1: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Kingluqman:

20. You see wetin fighting their owner? grin grin grin
I bn dey think about who this pastor dey talk about here oo. Hope it’s not who am thinking? grin

Give clue abeg
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by OyinO: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is a year where you need to be Spiritual!
These are times where you need to be Closest to GOD and His Word!

I Repeat! There will be Great Major Shakings in Diverse Places. Much more than we can think.

Those that TRUST in GOD . Not in Mouth , not in Man . Those that TRUST in GOD will Experience GOSHEN.

It's a year to be Heavily Concious of Eternity!
Anything can Happen!

The Coming of JESUS is Much more Closer than we think.

Live Prepared!!

This same lines have sold for nearly three thousand years. It's a scam. A fairytale taken too seriously in false hope. Why will your Jesus not take you quickly instead of leaving you here to suffer? You all want to go to Heaven but pray fervently against death which is a quick and direct ticket to your Greek Heaven. Praying against death means you all are not sure if heaven exists, or else why will any sane person or group of persons pray against something that will take them to where they desire most?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Abuleoshi: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2021
LosC:
Power Leaves The North - Apostle Johnsons Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021

During a live church service on the 30th December 2020, God's Servant, Apostle Johnson Suleman released a Prophecy about Nigeria and the Government.

As revealed by God, Apostle Johnson Suleman also released 38 Prophecies for the year 2021.

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." - Amos 3:7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLGnEzfNMkE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3458598407600539&id=601967639930311
Is this for 2020 or 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.