Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack (29186 Views)

Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins / #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It / Senate Hires Cybercrime Expert To Probe Banks, MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Profkenny1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
A petition has been started:

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

Please sign the petition and let's bring the attention of USCIS to Moyo Thomas
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by nkemdi89(f): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Taiwolee1:

As if ur people no wayward. U people sha
My people wayward too oh .
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Oga be calming down.

The man did not commit a crime, na just toto him bang

People have been banging married women from time immemorial, you just need to be discrete about it

I hope you've not mistaken my message to be an appeal to your type to stop sleeping or "banging" married women ? Why should anybody stop you from walking the path of destruction and certain agonies that you've chosen for yourself ?

I however know that even the strongest of men have been falling because of that dirty act from time immemorial. You're sounding like it's no big deal now, whereas you're likely to be one of those weak men who usually commit suicide or die of depression once you found out that your wife has been sleeping with another man.

Guy, I wasn't trying to spoil your gigolo business for you; not at all. Oga Gigolo,please calm down ! I was however,only telling you and your, kinds that no matter how discrete or smart you might think you are,the lid will be blown open one day and the repercussion of that could be deadly.

I hope you'll calm down too when you find out that those children you call yours actually belong to another man or that somebody has been having sex regularly with your wife ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Profkenny1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
chiunlimited:

The MD doesn't deserve to be sacked, the wife of the deceased should be held accountable for the death of her husband.. At least if she wanted to cheat, she should have insisted on using CD or a contraceptive after every romp, but the heartless woman decided to hang two kids on the innocent man's head-smh(DNA test immediately After birth should be made compulsory in these country)

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

1 Like

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

I hope you've not mistaken my message to be an appeal to your type to stop sleeping or "banging" married women ? Why should anybody stop you from walking the path of destruction and certain agonies that you've chosen for yourself ?

I however know that even the strongest of men have been falling because of that dirty act from time immemorial. You're sounding like it's no big deal now, whereas you're likely to be one of those weak men who usually commit suicide or die of depression once you found out that your wife has been sleeping with another man.

Guy, I wasn't trying to spoil your gigolo business for you; not at all. Oga Gigolo,please calm down ! I was however,only telling you and your, kinds that no matter how discrete or smart you might think you are,the lid will be blown open one day and the repercussion of that might be deadly.

I hope you'll calm down too when you find out that those children you call yours actually belong to another man or that somebody has been having sex regularly with your wife ?

As you can see I'm already shaking because I'm so scared grin
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Profkenny1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
samx4real:
Let them do it fast...

Make USA deport that useless woman, fast fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

As you can see I'm already shaking because I'm so scared grin

Like I told you,nobody is trying to spoil your gigolo business for you. So, you don't have to get scared or something.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Ojukwu007(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
90% of married women/millennials are adulterous/promiscuous. Men use MAGUN on your wives, if you aren't from the tribes where gods of the land put a check to their promiscuity. Conduct DNA tests on all your kids, she must not know about it.

If you are a promiscuous wife and you are reading this, I give you until 31st January to either turn a new leaf, vacate this planet or be exposed. E go shock you.!

MEN...una own dey come.

Cheating generation! Tueh!!!
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Like I told you,nobody is trying to spoil your gigolo business for you. So, you don't have to get scared or something.

For your info I'm not a gigolo...I have my own money.

I dare you to give me the contact details of your wife or girlfriend and I will find her and bang her no matter what it costs grin
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
DropsMic:
Fear women
Enough advice for the wise

1 Like

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Probe him for what. This guy did nothing wrong

WASTE OF TIME

SIMPS ARE ALWAYS ANGRY WHEN ALPHAMALES FUCCKS NO WONDER THEY WANT JUNGLE JUSTICE

ATTENTION TO SIMPS.

DON'T BE ANGRY WHEN ALPHA MALES DOES ALPHA THINGS, IT IS THE ALPHA NATURE. grin

APPARENTLY MOST OF THE REDPILLERS AND ACCLAIMED ALFAMALES ON ROMANCE SECTION ARE THE ONES ANGRY OVER THIS NEWS, MAYBE YOU ARE ALL SIMPS grin
Lol we look like church guys girls don't give us but what pain us is that we go pay money and still not eat while a cultist will chop free and japa, no balance
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
I am surprised that you are surprised, if you look well I'm almost certain this type of lady forked her way out of uni

Hoe's being hoes, she forked her way through uni, and will attempt to fork her way through the job market all the way to the very top, as high as her puzzy will take her that's what hoes do.
That's all she learnt at Uni Lag or whichever Nigerian Uni she attended

To you an average simp she's everything, to her she's a tradable commodity, she can't switch off that part of her simply because she said "I do" in a "spiritual house/temple"

And I can also bet my left ball that this dude who is deceased used money, gifts etc to lure her, look at him, look at her? He was the highest bidder at the time after she got the job, Mr. M.D became the highest bidder.

I bet she told him "My uncle I told you about is paying for my trip abroad"

I'll give you simps one free advice, I call it "bish detector" is she the most lavish, fanciest person in her poor or middle class family? Then that "unku", "friend", "brother" is shinning Congo.
She has iphone 12 but her mom is a civil servant her dad is late and she no get work oh grin my brother wise up

If you marry am prepare to out do the sponsors, if not if you EVER slack Sponsors will come back and sponsor again until her beauty value plummets. Then sponsors will leave chaff for you bang.
Wicked boy wisdom go Kee you

1 Like

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonja leave the man alone and face ur sister... she was tired of erectile dysfunctional agbo infested penis..... she decided to switch to the more effective burantashi dan bura uba grin make una face una sister leave adam nuru alone... him no rape the woman
Haha wickedness grin grin
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by makewetalk2: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
shocking to read this quote from you. I have always thought that you had sense but I am shocked that you could write such an immorally decrepit thing. The man in question is in charge of people's money and business. Many business partners and stakeholders have their money on the line here. If a man cannot safeguard what is in his boxers, how can he safeguard your money.
He is an MD for a reason. It means that he has integrity that represents a corporation of the size of FCMB. An infidel MD
It is unethical to date at work. It is not acceptable in any ORGANIZE-ation let alone a financial institute. Do not let your depravity and decadence deprive you of sanity and moral accountability.
It is not always about the woman, the man has an office and probably used it to seduce the vulnerable woman.
He should resign. His action led to the death of a man and that is not only a taboo in African culture but unacceptable on the scale of humanity

Mynd44:
Lets pause ooo. What did this guy do wrong?

There is no evidence that the company has a policy preventing sexual relationships among staff
He did not assault her
He did not use his office to threaten her into sex so what exactly did he do?

I won't be shocked if the bank sacks him as he has brought their name into the mud but if he did anything ethically wrong? Nope.

If anyone did wrong, it is the cheating wife. She was the one who swore an oath to her husband and cheated (yes, I will say the same thing about side chicks and married men)
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
havilla:
People always say good girls like bad boys, but from my observation it seems the cool gentle guys like the bad girls more, a couple I know where a similar scenario played out, the husband is soo calm and gentle to make matters worse she threatens him with a knife when they fight. If you are a gentle guy it's better you get a girl who is calm also to have peace of mind.
But good girls are not wild in bed na, I like my bad girl
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Hassanmaye(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Almunjid:

What the Man did has nothing to do with being an alpha male. It's morally wrong.
I know alpha males to be bunch of irresponsible and morally bankrupt young men, whose lives revolve around sex. But I don't know anyone of them that has gone as far as using his position to sleep around with married women.
U may not understand how wrong the man is until the same thing happened to u and u became depressed.

Peace!
May God make it happened to his wife Ameen so that we can see wether he will boast I'm an alpha

1 Like

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

For your info I'm not a gigolo...I have my own money.

I dare you to give me the contact details of your wife or girlfriend and I will find her and bang her no matter what it costs grin

Look at this toddler ! Who brags about money on any faceless forum like this one ? Isn't that a pointer to how wretched and poor your miserable life is ? How could you be making an empty brag here when it's likely your poor parents may not be able to afford a three square meal ?

I bet, you and any of your unfortunate generation of poor souls have never experienced what it means to be rich both materially and mentally ! Kiddo,did you just win some kind of game bets or one or some of your victims of internet frauds just wired some few dollars to you ? Is that why you wanna start sleeping with your mother's age mates while your parents are actually dying of hunger and starvation at home ?

Obviously, you have an irresponsible and poor background which is quite noticeable in your faulty thought process. I think I have gloried and honored your stupidity longer than necessary. You ain't worthy of my response fool.

Now kiddo,go home and feed on the stale milk of your mother's saggy boobs and remain dumber than you are already.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Look at this toddler ! Who brags about money on any faceless forum like this one ? Isn't that a pointer to how wretched and poor your miserable life is ? How could you be making an empty brag here when it's likely your poor parents may not be able to afford a three square meal ?

I bet, you and any of your unfortunate generation of poor souls have never experienced what it means to be rich both materially and mentally ! Kiddo,did you just win some kind of game bets or one or some of your victims of internet frauds just wired some few dollars to you ? Is that why you wanna start sleeping with your mother's age mates while your parents are actually dying of hunger and starvation at home ?

Obviously, you have an irresponsible and poor background which is quite noticeable in your faulty thought process. I think I have gloried and honored your stupidity longer than necessary. You ain't worthy of my response fool.

Now kiddo,go home and feed on the stale milk of your mother's saggy boobs and remain dumber than you are already.

Boy, don't change the topic.

Send I will send you a PM for you can give my your girlfriend or wife's number so we can get this show on the road.

We shall know who has more money between you and I grin
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

PM sent!
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by 3Ceagle(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Ugmama:
This could be the reason husbands commit homicide.

They kill their wife6and kill themselves.

This is bad. God help us not to fall into temptation.

Rip to the late Mr.

The MD should count himself lucky that the late man did not develop temporal insanity which could have led to eliminating all the 4 parties involved, the wife, MD, innocent children and himself. I guess the woman had her plans, this is why she waited to get to safe distance in America before dropping the bombshell.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by samx4real(m): 1:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Profkenny1:

signed... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 04, 2021
He should be sacked. He was married she was married and a junior officer who he was sleeping with even after having his first child. He is shameless God knows how many other girls he has recruited in the office.

If Nigeria was a country his wife would clean him out in divorce.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Mynd44:

There is no evidence that the company has a policy preventing sexual relationships among staff
He did not assault her

I won't be shocked if the bank sacks him as he has brought their name into the mud but if he did anything ethically wrong? Nope.

If anyone did wrong, it is the cheating wife. She was the one who swore an oath to her husband and cheated (yes, I will say the same thing about side chicks and married men)
In saner climes he would resign and if he refuses he would be compelled to resign.Its just that nigeria is a place where when u have money u can do what ever u want to do and get away with it.In other saner climes he would be compelled to resign from such a position.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by HabaHaba: 4:03am On Jan 04, 2021
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
angry

NOW, THIS IS A REAL LIFE STORY OF THE FANATICAL MUSLIMS WHO SOMETIMES ARE REFERRED TO AS ISLAMIC SCHOLARS EG EX EMIR OF KANO.

THERE IS THIS ISLAMIC TEACHING IN THE KORAN THAT ENCOURAGES MUSLIMS TO GET CHRISTIAN WOMEN PREGNANT. THE REWARD FOR SUCH ACT ACCORDING TO THE ISLAMIC ACCOUNT IS JAHANAMAH.

I AM NOT SURPRISED ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR CASE. AND MIND YOU, THIS GUYS DOES THIS ACT WITH THE ASSISTANT OF A CHARM THEY CALLED LAYAN ZANA OR BETTER STILL TALISMAN.

I HAVE WITNESSED SAME EVENT BEFORE WHILE I WAS SERVING IN JIGAWA STATE. A SUYA SELLER CLOSE TO MY PPA GOT A COPPER LADY WHO IS A CHRISTAIN PREGNANT AND AFTER HER SERVICE YEAR SHE REMAIN WITH THE SUYA MAN IN JIGAWA EVEN WHEN OTHERS ARE LEAVING FOR THEIR HOMES.

ANOTHER STORY IS THAT OF THE BAYELSA GIRL THAT WAS IMPREGNATED BY A WHEELBARROW PUSHER. THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED IN ABUJA AND SOKOTO EVEN KANO. I CAN GO ON AND ON.

NOW, THE USELESS MD SHOULD BE MADE TO FACE THE MUSIC. IF THE STATE LAW CALLED SHARIA LAW CAN BE APPLIED ON THE POOR, THESAME LAW SHOULD BE QUICKLY APPLIED TO THESE RANDY IDIOT.

THE CHRISTAIN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA MUST WAKE UP TO ITS RESPONSIBILITIES. IF IT WERE TO BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND, THAT USELESS ANIMAL CALLED MURIC AKINTOLA WOULD HAVE LIGHT THIS COUNTRY WITH HIS VERBAL BOMB.

RIP TO THE YOUNG MAN

I've tactically avoided this angle of thought until you mentioned it boldly.

This is purely what happened in this case: the Adam of a man did it as a JIHAD! Anything to ruin or damage the image of the Christian faith!

JIHAD is mostly dangerously practiced by the hausa/Fulani ELITE.

CHRISTIANS, ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS WOMEN SHOULD BE VERY WARY OF HAUSA/FULANI MUSLIMS, ESPECIALLY THE SOCALLED EDUCATED /ENLIGHTENED ONES THAT YOU EASILY ENCOUNTER AT WORK PLACE AND/OR NEIGHBORHOOD. THEY ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN SHEKAU!!!

TRUST ME. I KNOW WHAT I SPEAK ABOUT.

KINDLY READ THIS BOOK : "WHO IS THIS ALLAH". GOOGLE IT.
YOU CAN GET IT ONLINE.

PEACE GUYS.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2021
EMMY76:
It's really a pity i even thought most nigerian ladies prefers to fall for darker men than yellow pawapaw guys.
when an average naija lady says A she means B grin
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by femi4: 5:20am On Jan 04, 2021
Mynd44:
investigations abi?

I have been accused numerous times of sleeping with members and them getting male members banned.

Should I step down too?
This particular accusation is serious with eye witnesses involved
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Shancca: 5:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
While I support the petition for this man to be sacked for unethical conduct, I'll refrain from blaming him for the paternity fraud that took place that led to tunde Thomas's death,

The hoely woman if she was wise should have used contraceptives like Postinor2 after each meeting to avoid bringing an unknown pregnancy to her husband, but she didn't.... Or was she forced to also give birth to the MDs offsprings?

What manner of gross irresponsibility on her part.
600yrs for her anywhere she runs to.

Only Moyo Thomas can tell her story
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Shancca:

Only Moyo Thomas can tell her story
She should tell it in Hell, rubbish.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by May1st: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Mynd44:

He did not assault her

Having an immoral relationship with a married woman is enough guy. Not to mention how he must have used power to get her to do his bidding. If u have ever worked in the bank you will know this thing clearly. Ordinary branch leader dey cajole their subjects into similar relationships not to talk of MD.
Re: Alleged Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As People Demand His Sack by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=makewetalk2 post=97695522]shocking to read this quote from you. I have always thought that you had sense but I am shocked that you could write such an immorally decrepit thing. The man in question is in charge of people's money and business. Many business partners and stakeholders have their money on the line here. If a man cannot safeguard what is in his boxers, how can he safeguard your money.
He is an MD for a reason. It means that he has integrity that represents a corporation of the size of FCMB. An infidel MD
It is unethical to date at work. It is not acceptable in any ORGANIZE-ation let alone a financial institute. Do not let your depravity and decadence deprive you of sanity and moral accountability.
It is not always about the woman, the man has an office and probably used it to seduce the vulnerable woman.
He should resign. His action led to the death of a man and that is not only a taboo in African culture but unacceptable on the scale of humanity

My thinking, it is because he is a 'wealthy man'. That must be the simple reason why. If he is a broke ass, let's say a gardener at FCMB would a case be made by members of the public as it is being made against the MD even when the deceased chose to move on with his life by making efforts to get married again to another lady?

Would there have been a case against the MD if the deceased is still alive and enjoying happiness in his new marriage?

Why wasn't any case until now. He being dead and attributing his death to his wife and the MD is like making a case of witchcraft which counts as baseless in the court of law because there is no evidence to prove so except making assumptionscheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.