Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) (116176 Views)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue / Bride Changes Her Mind On Her Wedding Day, Abandons Her Husband In Church -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by faceland: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Shokoloko:

1. Moyo was Ali's babe before meeting Tunde. This was open knowledge in the bank

2. Moyo and Tunde are BLACK AFRICAN YORUBA but the two children are FULANI WITH ARAB ANCESTRY. If Tunde is claiming he didn't know from day one then he is an slowpoke. A black yoruba couple CANNOT have mixed kids

3. The marriage survived 8 years: The daughter was 8 years when the marriage ended, meaning that Tunde married a pregnant Moyo.

4. Moyo left for the US in 2017.Tunde did not attempt to retrieve "his" fulani kids.

5. Tunde was engaged and his fiance was pregnant when he died. Apparently the guy wasn't looking to get back the kids.

My take is that Moyo and Tunde played a milking game on Mr. Nuru but Moyo ran away with Mr. Nuru's settlement

What a shame.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
britiko:

May such happen be ur portion, u deranged human being!!!
amen!

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by BigSquids: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blackdisciple:
She knows what she's doing .
She agreed for the olosho lifestyle and she don't give a f**k about anything.
If the kids mess up sef she can kill them without thinking twice, but always ask myself how would someone end up with such women, cos I believe during the boy friend and girl friend thing he the late husband mst have seen some things in her, was it that if they should get married she will change or what?

May God help we niggarrs that are yet to marry.

My ex was like this 100%. Till my instincts started giving me tips which I followed up in every way. I spoke with people asked questions followed my instincts up spiritually and careful investigation

Do not date or marry bank ladies. Be careful of ladies in corporate organisations

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
BigSquids:

Haba na guy

I dey tell u bros
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
She must surely reap her doings!

What a cruel world!

A man that married you legally and you went ahead sleeping with your boss that resulted to having 2 kids for him whereas the man that married you legally was thinking they belong to him only to hear from you they aren't for him.

Karma knows everyone address no matter where you are grin

She thinks she's in safe heaven in America..Time will tell undecided

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by BigSquids: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dagger111:

I dey tell u bros

You Sabi am personally. The comment dey weighty nae
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Spectrum22: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
This story will tear many homes apart. Men will start looking more intensely at their kids for any sign of foul play.

Fear who no fear women!

7 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Una go die on top this woman matter.
One ignoranus was even saying the US will deport her ...
As if the US immigration don't have work

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by jnab2020(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Womanizer:
You people should face your own lives and leave this lady alone

Na fuçk she fuçk, she no kill person angry
Na this one obudu man go say kpash
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
BigSquids:

I've seen all your comments desperately trying to alter reality. I can tell you know the husband or are somehow related to him.

I've got new for. You. Your comments give you away. Just give up cause you can't change the reality that's already known by the whole world.

Happy to help! I am glad people are seeing my comments. If I am able to get a few people to think that is fine. I am desperate to get Nigerians off the bandwagon - herd mentality and use their heads. I find that is the difference between us and developed countries. Nigerians do not want to think objectively: they want to think with emotions. I showed some of my colleagues here in Canada the comments and they think we are ridiculous.

I dont know the husband, but if he was my relative I would never have let him marry Moyo.

And this your post below is also everywhere, so I am not the only person commenting desperately- you are as well.

Don't swallow Panadol for these people. This story will be stale in one week and bloggers will find new content.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Womanizer:

Her fuçks lead to someone's death. She is responsible.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by zoedew: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

The internet never forgets.
While most folks are oblivious of the fact that the internet never forgets some are simply careless until they are made lesser beings by their act of carelessness.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Awesomeking: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
Remembering the fool who was following a lady about in last year's BBN. The idiott forgot his purpose of going to the show. Folishness starts there. So, you're telling me that the idiottt who committed suicide hadn't been seeing traces of his wife's infidelity? You just allowed a lady waste your life.
he died from shock is what they said ohh
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Eaglesence:

I dey tell k you! My thoughts exertly. The guy no get deep spirit at all. Soteeee them born 3 from same man. Abi e get who the kids resemble for him ancestral family ni? Wey make him no code on time. Humm

there is this friend of mine whose 2nd boy shows no resemblance to him unlike is first boy. the wife was very dark likewise my friend, but this second boy (last born) was yellow like pawpaw.
me and the wife were kinda close to some extents she call me whenever my guy refused to come home on tgif lol.
she once told me she still see her ex when their marriage was still young.
i sense something was fishy about that kid, but i just maintain my lane.

God no go shame with our women and their exes.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
You cannot understand women and what they want entirely, but you can understand a fraction of it. Women wants a man that understand them too, as they only respect men that understand as little as he can about them. But problem arise when you don't understand women. Every woman enjoys playing mind game with men, and the more you give in for them to play it on you, the more they drift away from you, and once they drift away from you, they stop respecting you and the love start dwindling.

I don't want to believe the man didn't see any red flag in the woman, and it'd be quite funny to think he didn't have a clue about the kids and still went ahead to father them.

There's much to this story than we're seeing. Bottom line, fear women.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:
Lady Who Allegedly Had Babies For FCMB MD Changes Her Identity (Photos)

Wonder they say, shall never end. These days you simply can't trust anyone anymore. Not even the ones closest to you.

Hope you recall Moyo Thomas' story? The lady who allegedly got involved in an office romance with her boss that produced two kids? Report have it that this ungodly relationship led to the early demise of Tunde Thomas when it was discovered that he wasn't the owner of his assumed two children.

Recently, it was discovered the lady, Moyo Thomas  who has now relocated to America changed her last name, maybe to prevent bashing from people as her unholy relationship with her boss in First City Monument Bank, FCMB have been discovered. Moyo Thomas, who now work as  a recruitment manager with Park Nicollet Health Services in America now bears, Mo David, as reflected on her new profile on LinkedIn.

Shockingly, few hours after the name change was discovered, She quickly removed her photo image but still left the new details untouched.

How does that concern me!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
zoedew:

While most folks are oblivious of the fact that the internet never forgets some are simply careless until they are made lesser beings by their act of carelessness.
I like your English grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
MedicH:
A lady is going about her life in pursuit of her own happiness and unfortunately, a simp dies as a result of being a victim of circumstances but poor miserable frustrated nairalanders want to be dragging organizations for something that does not concern them. Pls u all should just mind una poor lives.

like seriously ... i would love to pretend you are just been sarcastic or drunk.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by extol1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
lefulefu:
if its her former boss that helped her to the US that means they still together
i wonder how the two kids would regard her when they are grown up
and you think with the way Nigerians are bashing her, won't she later follow her husband as a result of high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by genq(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Missssii:

Lol. No thank you. My husband is absolutely perfect for me.

I've learnt on this forum to always be wary of any 'f' who is quick to throw out there that she's got a "husband".

You could be an overweight 50 year old single mother for all we know.

Nice try!

9 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

One lady made a post about BDSM, she's the dominant and she's looking for a submissive partner.
Care to share the link to the thread?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tinyemeka:

grin grin
"I pass my neighbour" generator abi?
You sabi grin
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:
Care to share the link to the thread?
err! shocked shocked
abeg o
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Arvelo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Werey dey disguise, that's why I tell young men out there to look for a woman that loves them truly not a woman that's after your money, they won't listen
But how would you even know if she truly loves you genuinely? Just can't trust any Hoe...

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
baralatie:

err!
shocked shocked

abeg o
I'm interested na tongue
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Princewill1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
RIP to the tunde guy. He probably loved and trusted this devil of a woman so much. Obviously a simp.

How could he live for many years with this woman without having a clue?

I think marriage (if to be done at all) should only be left for redpillers who are able to checkmate and tackle every move of a woman. Not for weaklings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by BigSquids: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Princewill1:
RIP to the tunde guy. He probably loved and trusted this devil of a woman so much. Obviously a simp.

How could he live for many years with this woman without having a clue?

I think marriage (if to be done at all) should only be left for redpillers who are able to checkmate and tackle every move of a woman. Not for weaklings.

grin Redpillers

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by emecheboy2(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Womanizer:

That's not the issue, na the kids wey she born for the MD and the husband wey die pain people pass.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm interested na tongue
abeg na!
leave these bdsm people for them members.they are mentality breakers,goal.crushers as in ehn ,they are dark
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by bull67: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
God will catch her. They just have to go to where the man is buried and some few words when naked. in a few weeks she will meet her wotaloo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.