Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) (116131 Views)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue / Bride Changes Her Mind On Her Wedding Day, Abandons Her Husband In Church -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
So she couldn't be bothered to use postinor...money answereth all things.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by anozie33146: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
This woman is a big scam, I connect with her before change her Identity to MO David... Her name before is Moyo Thomas. Check her all activities on LinkedIn

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
LadySarah:

They seem bitter cos a woman played them at their own game.
Men that will die and their wives will be confronted with mystery kids from all quarters about the ones that bring children home and a woman will endure and be taking care of them.

The painment is heartbreaking for them.

They advise women to condone cheating men, accept whatever kids that come as a result of the cheating and continue living as if nothing happened. So they can condemn cheating like this because one of their own is at the receiving end. They never see anything
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by TheGift: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
Remembering the fool who was following a lady about in last year's BBN. The idiott forgot his purpose of going to the show. Folishness starts there. So, you're telling me that the idiottt who committed suicide hadn't been seeing traces of his wife's infidelity? You just allowed a lady waste your life.

Don't you people read? Where did you read that He committed Suicide because of His Wife's infidelity
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by tyup(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

I trust Nigerians. They will drag this woman like faulty tiger generator.

Lol
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Womanizer:
You people should face your own lives and leave this lady alone

Na fuçk she fuçk, she no kill person angry
Her fvck Don kill person o!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
LadySarah:

They seem bitter cos a woman played them at their own game.
Men that will die and their wives will be confronted with mystery kids from all quarters about the ones that bring children home and a woman will endure and be taking care of them.

The painment is heartbreaking for them.

Don't mind them.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by tyup(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
kunle75:

I live here in Minneapolis Minnesota, thanks for this info am driving down to the hospital any moment to snap the building and any info you need please let me know, that yeye girl go hear am today 01/03/2021

Nice one bro
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by zoedew: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

I like your English grin

Don’t dress me in borrowed robes! I’m still learning! angry
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Womanizer:
You people should face your own lives and leave this lady alone

Na fuçk she fuçk, she no kill person angry

She wrecked Tunde
She ruined her two children lives.
She ruined a marriage and a life.
Tunde, her ex husband has a pregnant fiancee and the father will not be aroung to hold his child.
The fiancee has lost a man, where is her joy?

Can you see the multiplier effect?

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
zoedew:

Don’t dress me in borrowed robes! I’m still learning! angry
Borrowed agbada nko? grin

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
MedicH:
A lady is going about her life in pursuit of her own happiness and unfortunately, a simp dies as a result of being a victim of circumstances but poor miserable frustrated nairalanders want to be dragging organizations for something that does not concern them. Pls u all should just mind una poor lives.

People that worked with her in that bank have revealed the two did not even bother to be secretive at work, they were in the open in office. Apparently they had a hot chemistry for one another. A passionate sexual heat and deep affection otherwise she would not have carried two pregnancies in infidelity with same dude. Ok, why not separate and get out of marriage with Tunde so she could be with Adam full time?

Either way you weigh this thing on the scale it will never balance. This is a gross offense.

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Aderr: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
At the end of the day, all the people here baying for this woman's blood will see nothing happen to her. grin

That's the way life is. David impregnated Abner's wife, come kill Abner join. At the end of the day their son, Solomon went on to do well.

The main lesson here is that people, both men and women, should be careful with trusting others no matter how close or loving they appear. And people should listen to advice and warnings from elders. I am sure Mr. Thomas's people would have warned him about that girl and he just refused to listen. His own instincts must have kicked in at some point also with the man ignoring it. There must have been signs, many. For example, those kids do not resemble him or his wife at alllll.

He dug his own grave. The woman has since continued with her life. Right now, she is sleeping with other men, it's like a game to them now as you can see a few girls here saying things like "now the men are angry because it happened to one of them." cheesy

What does that tell you as a man? To them it's a game. Given a second chance, women would still do this kind of thing again. You as a man should watch and watch your own girlfriend/ wife closely instead of wasting your energy vilifying the woman on nairaland. Maybe something similar is already going on under your roof. wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Aderr: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:
grin Agbada is a kind of robe na.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Profkenny1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
kunle75:

I live here in Minneapolis Minnesota, thanks for this info am driving down to the hospital any moment to snap the building and any info you need please let me know, that yeye girl go hear am today 01/03/2021

A petition has been started:

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

Please sign the petition and let's bring the attention of USCIS to Moyo Thomas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Womanizer:

No be the woman kill am
No,na you kill am..
After 8 years of marriage,his supposed children were taken from him and told that he would never see them again..
He then proceeded to have a heart attack and you don't see any correlation?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by RedPanthar: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

She wrecked Tunde
She ruined her two children lives.
She ruined a marriage and a life.
Tunde, her ex husband has a pregnant fiancee and the father will not be aroung to hold his child.
The fiancee has lost a man, where is her joy?

Can you see the multiplier effect?

It's worse. It won't be easy for those kids to get married o. If their interested persons know. Ja pa straight up
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Joyfulgal: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

That bdsm idiot na shock me pass

Pls what does bdsm stands for?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by RedPanthar: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Profkenny1:

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

Nice one bro

We can't allow a strange specie take out one of our own without making them feel the heat. No way

Let's share the petition link on different platforms and get more people to come. On board

We must stop the steal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by MedicH: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

People that worked with her in that bank have revealed the two did not even bother to be secretive at work, they were in the open in office. Apparently they had a hot chemistry for one another. A passionate sexual heat and deep affection otherwise she would not have carried two pregnancies in infidelity with same dude. Ok, why not separate and get out of marriage with Tunde so she could be with Adam full time?

Either way you weigh this thing on the scale it will never balance. This is a gross offense.

You made it an offense sha. A woman is not under any law to stick to one man. In this situation, no law anywhere is broken. Only hypocrites and moral policemen plus other deputy Jesus feel their ox is gored because they can't mind their business.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Babara1994:
How can a woman bear two 'strange' kids for you and you wouldnt find out easily?
Men, open your eyes and be wise. Never marry a woman that doesn't love and respect you. Don't try to 'be a man' at your own detriment. You deserve a better life.

I know a married lady that keeps asking me out till today. These women don't respect their husbands at all.

Now I understand the Yoruba proverb which says: "If a married woman cheats; if she doesn't end up killing herself, she would kill her husband."
thank u my brother,those kid didn't resemble him na,he should have been suspicious then.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Profkenny1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tinyemeka:

She works here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/parknicollet?lang=en

Show some love.

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by zoedew: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Babanriga should fit! Thanks to you!
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by tyup(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Rushna27:

see idiot seeking, so because men pay d Bride price dey are free to misbehave without bin judged.... dey can trample on d woman's feelings and go Scot free.... Bleep u Bleep ur Bride price... congrats Mr Bride price payer

You're a noise maker.....you gotta change this year

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
RedPanthar:

It's worse. It won't be easy for those kids to get married o. If their interested persons know. Ja pa straight up

They are victims in this tragedy as well.

I would love to contact the lady moyo thomas. This story has monetary value. She will need an agent to copyright and seal it. Hhmmm....

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Missssii:

Darling, I love your analysis. Objectivity is very lacking for a lot of people on this thread. Everyone knew those kids were for the MD. The late husband was very aware that the kids were not his. The couple had moved on with their lives until his friend and family are trying to score cheap tricks after his death, with a situation their late brother and son (bless his soul) was well aware of.
You claim married woman but calling a strange man 'darling', all in a bid to sound "woke". No wonder your comments on the topic are a complete disgrace. You have no honour. *spits*

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by amuwo1980: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
That’s the name of the akata who nack am into work permit and green card, that’s what they all do here , nacking, nacking like craze

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Emaprince: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Missssii:

Darling, I love your analysis. Objectivity is very lacking for a lot of people on this thread. Everyone knew those kids were for the MD. The late husband was very aware that the kids were not his. The couple had moved on with their lives until his friend and family are trying to score cheap tricks after his death, with a situation their late brother and son (bless his soul) was well aware of.
Boldly claiming that man was very much aware of the fact that those kids was not his makes this your post pure garbage. Like how did you know?

The man is simply the type that trust women so much and believes his wife can never sleep with another man.

Did it occur to you that when a woman cheats,the last person to find out is the husband? Because she will do everything possible to cover her tracks from him.

Then you made a very careless statement that both tunde and his ex moved on with their lives.

So you mean to tell me that both decided to go their separate ways, and it wasn't the lady that traveled and gave tunde the shock of his life with the evil revelation of those children being fathered by another man?

Get sense abeg....and stop playing down the magnitude of this paternal fraud.

Tunde suffered stroke after the shocking news and he never recovered.

Get lost and stop vomiting trash

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
MedicH:

You made it an offense sha. A woman is not under any law to stick to one man. In this situation, no law anywhere is broken. Only hypocrites and moral policemen plus other deputy Jesus feel their ox is gored because they can't mind their business.
Please give reference, what statutory body is the bold lifted out of?

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
dominique:

They advise women to condone cheating men, accept whatever kids that come as a result of the cheating and continue living as if nothing happened. So they can condemn cheating like this because one of their own is at the receiving end. They never see anything
Another married woman disgracing her family.

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na gbegen the matter be o grin

Puzzy lovers show your face grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.