Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Deeper Life High School Don Davies Prompted Mr Nollywood's Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Deeper Life High School Don Davies Prompted Mr Nollywood's Story (316 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Arrest Prompted Charly Boy To Scream, “may He Burn In Hell.” / Simon Ekpa’s Arrest Prompted Charly Boy To Scream, “may He Burn In Hell.” / Photos: Deeper Life Bible Church Completes 45,000 Capacity Headquarters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life High School Don Davies Prompted Mr Nollywood's Story by Mrnollywood(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
My Name Is David Aka Mr Nollywood Am Here To Expose My Childhood Experience In Deeper Life Church.

Am Not here to say deeper Life is bad or deeper Life is a perfect church. Infact deeper Life helped me to be focused in life but I still feel the system needs to be changed and updated to reality.

In deeper life you can't wear trousers, mini skirts, make up, jewelry, and alot of stuff, men and women are always expected to be distance from each other.

The reason for all this rules is to help the members abstain from fornication and adultery. But the devil have upgraded to Android Internet Age but deeper life refuse upgrade his weapons from ancient to modern day Approach.
Right now you don't need to go to the church to see women unclothedness all you need to do is just open instagram and you will see cardi b and tiwasavage and that's already a double adultery. The bible says if you look at a woman and lust after her in your heart you have already committed the same sin.
E go shock you say Naira Marley Will Go To Heaven On Judgement Day And Your Pastor Will Be In Shock.

The Problem of this country is not buhari is not Islam is not Christianity, is not politicians the problem of this country is a PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM and our Psychology have been messed up since our kindargaten and nursery school Age. Let Me land before you crucify me.
When I was in primary school we where 80 in my small class, we fight for Biro, pencil, eraser, book we steal, we lie, we beat up weak and innocent class mates to possess their possession in primary school and currently in some public schools we have over 300 students in some classes is that not already a kiriki prison
Where do you think our politicians learn how to embezzle money from ? Where do you think our politicians learn to hide palliative from? Primary school. The solution to Nigeria problem is to import A complete batch of Nigerian politicians from abroad to take over all political position in the federal then Nigeria will be Great Again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRG9F7Sb6sQ

(1) (Reply)

Sapele: Tears As A Small Boy Commits Suicide In Delta / Fake Messi Versus The Real Messi / Dollar Vs Naira; What My Elder Brother Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.