Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) (1256 Views)

Contact Me For Your 2D/3D Cartoon Character Design And Modelling / Step By Step Tutorials For Achieving Hyperrealism / Graphic Designs, 3D Modelling ,Animation & Vfx @ Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
A PART OF MY PROCRASTINATED IDEAS , AND AM GLAD AM ABLE TO START IT SO EARLY THIS YEAR

THE main aim of this mission is to carry along like minded and aspiring 3d content creators ,with step by step tutorials and procedures on how to
create content with BLENDER.

FEEL FREE TO ASK MY ANY QUESTIONS ,AND ALSO RECOMMEND TUTORIALS YOU'D LIKE ME TO CREATE IN MY CHANNEL ..

I HOPE EVERY ONE OF YOU ENJOY MY CONTENT..

PLEASE DON'T FAIL TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE THANKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHMHQaxKzdc

ENJOY WHILE YOU WATCH

2 Likes

Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBxn8LgmIVY

TBH 90% OF MY CONTENT CREATION AND BRANDING DESIGNS WERE DONE WITH BLENDER

2 Likes

Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
ekesoft:
A PART OF MY PROCRASTINATED IDEAS , AND AM GLAD AM ABLE TO START IT SO EARLY THIS YEAR

THE main aim of this mission is to carry along like minded and aspiring 3d content creators ,with step by step tutorials and procedures on how to
create content with BLENDER.

FEEL FREE TO ASK MY ANY QUESTIONS ,AND ALSO RECOMMEND TUTORIALS YOU'D LIKE ME TO CREATE IN MY CHANNEL ..

I HOPE EVERY ONE OF YOU ENJOY MY CONTENT..

PLEASE DON'T FAIL TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE THANKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHMHQaxKzdc

ENJOY WHILE YOU WATCH

TUTORIAL ON THIS WOULD BE UPLOADED SOON ,,, NB VIDEO ALREADY CREATED AND EDITED ...THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT

3 Likes

Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2021
More content loading
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by Royver(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
AS PROMISED ;;;; THE TUTORIAL FOR THE LOOP ANIMATION,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyXbs2O4iU

WHAT NEXT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO WORK ON
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Pls subscribe pls

2 Likes

Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by TheCreatorVerse: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Keep up the good work.
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot bro .
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Still active ,, have some issues am currently attending to .

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
ALL 3D CREATOR SHOULD PLEASE CHECK THE THREAD BELOW https://www.nairaland.com/6343899/3d-blender-modelling-tutorials-early
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by mccloud224(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Unreal and Cry engine is the future plus it's free (till you get your game right though).
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
mccloud224:
Unreal and Cry engine is the future plus it's free (till you get your game right though).

I thought those were basically created for game dev ..
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 6:03am On Jan 12, 2021
I still gat stuffs rendering
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by toye440: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Pls any 3D cartoon character animator in the room?
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by ekesoft(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
toye440:
Pls any 3D cartoon character animator in the room?

I don’t think so ,, as for me I ain’t in that field yet , would have to purchase my drawing tab first .
Re: 3D Blender Modelling Tutorials ,for Early Creators (VIDEOS) by toye440: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
ekesoft:

I don’t think so ,, as for me I ain’t in that field yet , would have to purchase my drawing tab first .
Thanks a million.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Open An Nco File / How Much Would U Charge An Oil Company/shipping To Design Thier Logo? / Looking For Graphics Designer Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.