Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

This Is Why Burnar Boy Is The African Giant. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Burnar Boy Is The African Giant. (photos) (543 Views)

This Boy Is Perfection! / See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Burnar Boy Is The African Giant. (photos) by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oluwa burna. When talking of African Artist, We talk of Icons like 2baba, OBO, Wizzy and the Oluwa Him self.
It was Said and proven though other artist existed before him but of the overall best, It's our Nigeria One and only Burna Boy, his, is bigger larger when compare with likes of OBO and the rest which attracted people before Accepting him as the AFRICAN GIANT with all proven facts.

This are the facts; Picture applied below

Re: This Is Why Burnar Boy Is The African Giant. (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Before nko, thats why dat hm girl friend no fit live am no matter what

In phyno's voice

Nwoke bu kwa eleli efe
Re: This Is Why Burnar Boy Is The African Giant. (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
abegi that thing no be real.
you for carry water pour me come tell me say rain dey fall nau, all this celebrities wey fake life wan kill

(1) (Reply)

Does This Make Sense? / Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.