Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) (58850 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by MyopicMods: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
A 27-year-old businessman, Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe, has been accused of brutalizing his baby mama, Porcia Achonu, and cutting her with a cutlass, in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chopped me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.

He’s currently on the run, but his father has been arrested,” she said

http://instablog9ja.com/2021/01/03/graphic-man-assaults-and-hacks-his-baby-mama-over-food-in-imo/?fbclid=IwAR07BWU4sovFvEdw-YrEdw14xbL35qpP8QufGlHc6fB2-TegwTxW9ppcZRk

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Baby mama drama......

He hacked her over a piece of chicken? Odiegwu!

Just imagine what madness he will do when the girls family bring the wedding list!

[img]https://media1./images/927e3da6facbed7327280967b4ae4cc4/tenor.gif?itemid=4693280[/img]

260 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by MyopicMods: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Seems Imo ladies at good at been baby mamas.

Like Chioma like Porcia

34 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Baby mamas and My baby daddy's.

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
MyopicMods:
A 27-year-old businessman, Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe, has been accused of brutalizing his baby mama, Porcia Achonu, and cutting her with a cutlass, in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chopped me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.

He’s currently on the run, but his father has been arrested,” she said

http://instablog9ja.com/2021/01/03/graphic-man-assaults-and-hacks-his-baby-mama-over-food-in-imo/?fbclid=IwAR07BWU4sovFvEdw-YrEdw14xbL35qpP8QufGlHc6fB2-TegwTxW9ppcZRk
g
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by tyup(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn

in all senses n logical reasoning this guy below has said it all

samyj2477:
IMO girls would either kill u directly or indirectly or u kill them. Bad character I guess or a cheat. She disgraced her baby Dady in his fathers house. how u go visit ur guy family con go de fight because of meat for their house...IMO GIRLS NO GET SENSE. The guy has endured a lot from her bad character and wants to just end it.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazel: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
very wicked... humans are actually very wicked and inhumane

That boy should be locked away for a very looong time.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by chiemmanuel(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
embarassed
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by gasparpisciotta: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Anger management

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by heendrix(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn

Don't trust women bro......on that thread bout Moyo Thomas husband dying after the wife's infidelity news I was shocked to see 80% of these senseless hoes rather supporting the woman n bashing the poor man. Never again will I pity any bad thing that happens to ladies/women

I'm with you on this man, Never trust women ! i'm undoubtedly sure she's the one that pushed the gentle man to this point undecided

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by unshakablejihad: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2021
baba don dey pile up this babe fck up since...

e b lyk say love no dey pay again for naija if woman no kill u man go kill u!....

everyone is frustrated mehn any slight provocation blood don spill....

nobody wants to be diplomatic anymore any misunderstanding na to remove ya teeth..

bloody savages..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by aBrokeRichDude: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2021
“ According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village

Village people angry

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by FarahAideed: 12:49am On Jan 04, 2021
There is hunger in the land ooooo.. I am sure that's Afamed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by wittyt98(m): 1:19am On Jan 04, 2021
There's more to this story.... It definitely goes beyond Food. Food can't be the reason you'll hack your baby mama.... There's a bad blood or grudge that's triggering all the anger, fraustration And They are not telling us

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by capatainrambo: 2:52am On Jan 04, 2021
She went to the sisters room to take chicken?

So you didn't do anything wrong?

Mtchew...... useless hoes

The man should sha be arrested and persecuted. Using cutlass is unacceptable

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Why is he on the run if not at fault . and what excuse warrants such dastardly act.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 04, 2021
In as much as the violence is wrong, but Your baby daddy's sister served him food you didnt serve him, yet you had the guts to ask for your own from her while even going to her room to take her food and even fought her for not serving you..

- What stopped you from making your own food?
- Why would you follow him to his village.. as what?
- why stay in his fathers house?

You brought the disrespect on yourself.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by samyj2477: 5:00am On Jan 04, 2021
IMO girls would either kill u directly or indirectly or u kill them. Bad character I guess or a cheat. But he would have just sent her packing and have peace of mind, instead of trying to kill her with a cutlass. She disgraced her baby Dady in his fathers house. how u go visit ur guy family con go de fight because of meat for their house...IMO GIRLS NO SENSE. The guy has endured a lot from her bad character and wants to just end it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Sailorsoldier1: 5:40am On Jan 04, 2021
heendrix:

Don't trust women bro......on that thread bout Moyo Thomas husband dying after the wife's infidelity news I was shocked to see 80% of these senseless hoes rather supporting the woman n bashing the poor man. Never again will I pity any bad thing that happens to ladies/women

I'm with you on this man, Never trust women ! i'm undoubtedly sure she's the one that pushed the gentle man to this point undecided
95% of women are Devils. Look at Zzor. Dont pity dem

38 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Look how deep the cut is.

Like I'm still wondering what would make them really fight over food

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by adecz: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Blood of Chissus!! shocked shocked

Meanwhile, her brother has been
searching everywhere for the guy....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2021
Na fat wey dey your body save you omo the guy miss your head too him be wan give you Spartacus style run away from that witch family

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Pat081: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Sorry to tell you this u need to wise up and use ur brain cells well if this happens to any of ur sister is this how you are going to talk? Go back and read well no just comment without r read it ,they both enter for outing
Esseite:
Your baby daddy's sister served him food you didnt serve him, yet you had the guts to ask for your own from her while even going to her room to take her food and even fought her for not serving you..

- As his baby mama, what is your business in his village?

- What are you doing in his fathers house?

17 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Pat081: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2021
miracood:
Look how deep the cut is.

Like I'm still wondering what would make them really fight over food
the gal hate her or maybe the gal want her brother to marry her friend b4 he carry this one home or the lady force her self on him with the kids bcoz u ladies can do anything Wen u see money and cars

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Pat081:
Sorry to tell you this u need to wise up and use ur brain cells well if this happens to any of ur sister is this how you are going to talk? Go back and read well no just comment without r read it ,they both enter for outing

Sorry to tell you this aswell.. My sister can never be this shameless really.

They got back from the village baby mama followed them to the village, followed them to his father's house, she did nothing while her baby daddy was hungry, the sister thought right to serve her brother food, while she had the nerve to pick a fight because she was not served, to the extent of taking the food of the sister and picking a fight with her.. could she not see she is not accepted?

- Is she not a woman like the sister ?
- Cant she make her own food?
- When the sister rejected, why did she steal hers?
- Why follow a baby daddy to his village?
- Why follow baby daddy to his fathers house?
- She could not respect herself in front of the
mans father, but want to be married to the guy..

Sorry to say, but she is shameless...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Kingluqman(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2021
Ahhhh shocked
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by olufadeke86267: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by uzo2603: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2021
She simply narrated her part,she should tell the full story and how all these started.For me the food is just a tip of the story.Let the guy say his own part and full details how there problem started .I don't want to hear about this particular food problem because it is obviously not the cause of the fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Rebekah029(f): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2021
So terrible !

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by EyezofGod120: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Devil come use Nigeria do headquarter

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ATEAMS: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2021
E b things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.