Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) (58851 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by 9jayes: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Y always Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by The5DME(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Z
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by BlessedNuel: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala dey
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Ayo8(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2021
The victim can't deny knowing he's capable of this dastardly act.... meanwhile another fish brain reading this news will still jump into a relationship with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Caseywilliams(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2021
nawa oooh things dey happen ooooh
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by btsandkpoplover: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
95% of women are Devils. Look at Zzor. Dont pity dem
what you are saying does not make sense
try to sound educated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by RPG2020(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2021
MyopicMods:
Seems Imo ladies at good at been baby mamas.

Like Chioma like Porcia

Oboy be like say you don dey talk too much but FEM
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Kingrefreshed: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2021
heendrix:

Don't trust women bro......on that thread bout Moyo Thomas husband dying after the wife's infidelity news I was shocked to see 80% of these senseless hoes rather supporting the woman n bashing the poor man. Never again will I pity any bad thing that happens to ladies/women

I'm with you on this man, Never trust women ! i'm undoubtedly sure she's the one that pushed the gentle man to this point undecided

Before I use to support them blindly too but not again. Women are so manipulative!!! They will start a war and will be the one to come outside to roll on the floor crying how you have killed them.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nazgul: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn and talks alot

But come to think of it why always Igbos? ehn
That's a case of attempted murder. Regardless of whatever she said to him, he had no right to brutalize her that way.

In a country where things work, that guy would be in jail for that act.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by cardoctor(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Hmmmm. Psychos everywhere
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Broken2020: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2021
The man should be kept away forever
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by tyup(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2021
BUPBUP:
Why is he on the run if not at fault . and what excuse warrants such dastardly act.

Maybe that's a question we need to ask the wife why she's chasing him with the Police. this is something that should be settled btwn them both
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by SEGLIZ: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
animal in human skin.
even his appearance looks like a thing belonging to the zoo or wild.
can't give a second glance at the pics, a lady you would have given a second look at, just want to destroy her beauty.
now food wey him for dey eat peacefully on the outside, he would eat worse on the inside.

to all our redpillers and alpha mules calling themselves alpha male over to you, your online campaign is yield the results you guys wanted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by stayclearofme: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn

But come to think of it why always Igbos? ehn
So even if she was wrong this is the type of treatment she deserved? Most just comment and reason stupidly and again you are bringing tribalism into this...brainless set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by PAWG(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
ATEAMS:
E b things

Ah swear

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by alizma: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
If not that it happened in Imo state, some people from that side would attribute it to hunger in the land and eventually ask Buhari why.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by stayclearofme: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2021
heendrix:

Don't trust women bro......on that thread bout Moyo Thomas husband dying after the wife's infidelity news I was shocked to see 80% of these senseless hoes rather supporting the woman n bashing the poor man. Never again will I pity any bad thing that happens to ladies/women

I'm with you on this man, Never trust women ! i'm undoubtedly sure she's the one that pushed the gentle man to this point undecided
The two of you are just useless set of people, one day somebody will do that to your daughter. Animals!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Aguilar(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Jesus christ
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Aksnoopy: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2021
She is lucky he didn't kill her.
He is a real Alpha male, why would you a HOE and Baby mama disrespect his sister.
You went to the village and couldn't make food for you both, nor for the family, but went ahead to grab a chicken his sister cooked, while you were on instagram, trolling and gossiping.

Bitch, are you an insane HOE?

Thank God he didn't kill you, stupid girl!

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by boxer022(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2021
The plan of the man was to kill her, this must have been agreed amongst his family. For the father of the man and the sister also to be there, they have concluded that she must die. Since the father has been arrested, it means that the man and his sister ran away. My advice for her is after receiving treatment, she should press charges against both the man and his family for attempted murder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by zuby4real10(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Am i the only one that noticed that injury on her shoulder looks photoshoped.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Onlinesmart: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2021
heendrix:

Imagine how she narrated the story like a Saint. So she wouldn't do anything and the whole family gonna pounce in her? There's more to the story than what we were told.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by pretydiva(f): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn

PS; for those calling for the Head of the poor man hope y'all know Maryam sanda and that Ibadan lawyer are still breathing n enjoying life on a low??
Stop typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by zedegit: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2021
MyopicMods:
A 27-year-old businessman, Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe, has been accused of brutalizing his baby mama, Porcia Achonu, and cutting her with a cutlass, in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chopped me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.

He’s currently on the run, but his father has been arrested,” she said

http://instablog9ja.com/2021/01/03/graphic-man-assaults-and-hacks-his-baby-mama-over-food-in-imo/?fbclid=IwAR07BWU4sovFvEdw-YrEdw14xbL35qpP8QufGlHc6fB2-TegwTxW9ppcZRk

This is very wicked. On top food?

People should stop subscribing for Facebook pictures.

See how beautiful they looked and how demonic the man was in real life.

Why allow such a man to fvck without condoms?

It seems she wanted to cash in on him and so they saw her as a gold digger.

Ladies get some respect by valuing yourself and having your own money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by noulish: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Sometimes i wonder if some men are possessed for some minutes before getting back to their true self. How will a grown up man like this matchet your lady tot he extend of almost killing her without the fear of what will happen to you and your future if she dies in your hands. To make it worse, his father was also possessed that he had to sit there and was watching his son about to kill someone's daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2021
See Baby daddy and baby mama in this new year
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by heendrix(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2021
stayclearofme:

The of you are just useless set of people, one day somebody will do that to your daughter. Animals!

You can keep crying me a River as much as you want to buy in a shaded court of Justice women/Ladies shouldn't be given the opportunity to raise their heads let alone speak out
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

PS; for those calling for the Head of the poor man hope y'all know Maryam sanda and that Ibadan lawyer are still breathing n enjoying life on a low??

You are a bastard for this comment.

You and all your seed deserved to be wiped off the face of the earth to ensure that such scum never again disturbs the planet.

You see attempted murder and are insinuating that she deserves it because she MAY have spoken out of turn.

Swine. Fucking disgusting pig.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2021
MyopicMods:
Seems Imo ladies at good at been baby mamas.

Like Chioma like Porcia

Idiot... Where in the write up that depicts d lady is from imo state?..

Or is ur myopic moniker affecting your brain..
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Mutemenot(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Women, Women, always avoid them if you want to live long. This one left his father's house to fight over chicken in a home where you aren't welcomed ...
As for the butcher, he's not a man enough, they re many ways to handle women .what if the cut got to her neck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.