Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) (58826 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2021
The woman is obviously hiding something, I don't believe her story but the guy went too far. Why would you butcher a human being like that?

If you can no longer cope with your partner it's better to end the union than killing them.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by yungevvy(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2021
cococandy:

This is new year. Leave foolishness behind you .

Seun you still want to run a forum that supports evil and violence against women? In this 2021?
You can do better. These comments shouldn’t even make it past checks to appear on your forum. Put checks in place please.

Reading threads on NL sometimes it’s like a madhouse where raving lunatics are let loose to type whatever evil they think. And you allow it.

Thank you, the way some men support evil and misogyny ehn.......its real sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by yungevvy(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:

Take it from me, women deserve the harshest and the worst treatment they can get

I wonder why Nigeria and the World at large can't tow the path of Saudi Arabia and further make Female worthless

Wow
Just wow

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by KingLion007(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Usain Bolt...Happy running
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Ryan03(f): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:

Maybe that's a question we need to ask the wife why she's chasing him with the Police. this is something that should be settled btwn them both
haven't said this before, but guy, you are the definition of stupidity. Don't bother responding

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Germi9: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
let us prey
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Ryan03(f): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

You will not understand abeg.
pls shut up

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
wittyt98:
There's more to this story.... It definitely goes beyond Food. Food can't be the reason you'll hack your baby mama.... There's a form of bad blood or grudge that's triggering all the anger, fraustration And They are not telling us
What offence will someone do to warrant that type of attack?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Ryan03(f): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
what if she overpowered the poor younger sister and brutalized her nko??
And the brother pounced on her in retaliation.
Don't you know that women are too manipulative,
Because, maybe she has access to the internet, she's the first to shout that " she was only fighting with his sister, when he pounced on her.
Don't let a woman manipulate you.
I've had first hand experience, and I know what I'm talking about.
women are manipulative but the guy's sister is not manipulative since you haven't laid a single blame on her, your hypocrisy stinks. And to imagine you are justifying what the man did, you are seriously sick

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ryan03:
women are manipulative but the guy's sister is not manipulative since you haven't laid a single blame on her, your hypocrisy stinks. And to imagine you are justifying what the man did, you are seriously sick
I get your point(s).
You see, the mistake most ladies do is
1. not knowing when to talk
2. Not knowing when they're welcomed or not in a family or some people's lives
3. Not knowing when their partner is angered or angry so as to keep shut or off
4. Not acknowledging the presence of their man's parent(s)
5. Not knowing that they're just girlfriends when they've not been taken to the alter. They thought that once they have given birth for a man, they can start making demands and start fighting everyone in the family.
Some parents (like mine) practically hates baby mamas, they see them as loose women.

I know one of these must have angered the guy to this extent.

6. And above all, not knowing when to quit an abusive relationship, but trust ladies, they would rather die than quit abusive relationship as long as there's money.

Verdict; tell your female relatives to stay away from an abusive relationship and know when to act, is as simple as that.

This may not be the first she(baby mama) is noticing that about him.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by luvmijeje(f): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
What is she even doing in a place that she is not value. Obviously, she is not wanted in that house.

In 2021, we women should strive to have have dignity. Stop being desperate. Get busy. Stop using your body as trade by barter. No foolish man can try this with me when I am not depending on him for my survival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by lotkyes200: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn

in all senses n logical reasoning this guy below has said it all

there is no Justification for his actions at all am just wondering the kind of father he has like father like son. I hope the idiot and his fool of a father will rot in Jail.

and for the baby mama hope u have learnt your lesson very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nmezor(f): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wat a tale .SMH
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Kingrefreshed: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ryan03:
pls shut up

And what is this pig doing under my comment
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Ryan03(f): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

And what is this pig doing under my comment
seems you are not only stupid but also deaf, I said SHUT THE FVCK UP!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Kingrefreshed: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ryan03:
seems you are not only stupid but also deaf, I said SHUT THE FVCK UP!

I repeat " Who is this vagabond??
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Ryan03(f): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

I repeat " Who is this vagabond??
obviously, he is also blind

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Eaglesence: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
heendrix:

Don't trust women bro......on that thread bout Moyo Thomas husband dying after the wife's infidelity news I was shocked to see 80% of these senseless hoes rather supporting the woman n bashing the poor man. Never again will I pity any bad thing that happens to ladies/women

I'm with you on this man, Never trust women ! i'm undoubtedly sure she's the one that pushed the gentle man to this point undecided

Wow, this one na another satan incarnate oo
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by KingZaddy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
heendrix:

Don't trust women bro......on that thread bout Moyo Thomas husband dying after the wife's infidelity news I was shocked to see 80% of these senseless hoes rather supporting the woman n bashing the poor man. Never again will I pity any bad thing that happens to ladies/women

I'm with you on this man, Never trust women ! i'm undoubtedly sure she's the one that pushed the gentle man to this point undecided
Shut the hell up

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by KingZaddy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Esseite:

Sorry to tell you this aswell.. My sister can never be this shameless really.

They got back from the village baby mama followed them to the village, followed them to his father's house, she did nothing while her baby daddy was hungry, the sister thought right to serve her brother food, while she had the nerve to pick a fight because she was not served, to the extent of taking the food of the sister and picking a fight with her.. could she not see she is not accepted?

- Is she not a woman like the sister ?
- Cant she make her own food?
- When the sister rejected, why did she steal hers?
- Why follow a baby daddy to his village?
- Why follow baby daddy to his fathers house?
- She could not respect herself in front of the
mans father, but want to be married to the guy..

Sorry to say, but she is shameless...
Are you afraid of saying you support the guy for cutting her with a machete

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Kingrefreshed: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ryan03:
obviously, he is also blind

Hey Arrow how many fingers are here! Look!! grin grin
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Donchrisconnect: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Honestly am surprised at comments here. 80% of you guyz are justifying the Man's action. None of you guyz know the extent of their relationship. Before giving birth for the Daddy, do you know how many love words he might have used on the Woman. Moreover there's no way the woman would have followed the Man without his approval. The Man has no reason to use cutlass on the woman. We should condemn the action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by BENNIE80: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
MyopicMods
Seems Imo ladies at good at been baby mamas.

Like Chioma like Porcia

Where is your sense? Goat

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by lucky4west: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
the plight of baby mama......premarital sex and fornication leads to babies outside wedlock hence the tag: baby mama please avoid it...repent and hold on to Christ...better a peaceful single life than being entangled with insane man/woman all in the name of desperation to marry or baby mama tag....not all men just like women are marriageable....and since they just returned from the village i think village people have started grinding pepper in their relationship( laff)...if someone can do this because of a piece of chicken during festive period when meat full every where( my teeth de pain me self because of excessive chewing of meat) he will kill you on a good day...run for ur life and lick the wounds of your mistake

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by neighbourhud: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
mightyhazel:
very wicked... humans are actually very wicked and inhumane

That boy should be locked away for a very looong time.

Locked away?

I believe you meant 'chopped' away...

He should be charged for murder and hanged asap

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ijomaSN(f): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Na wah angry
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
KingZaddy:
Are you afraid of saying you support the guy for cutting her with a machete

I don't support the violence.. but this could have been avoided if she had some dignity.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by boxer022(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:

You have a right to ur opinion but the fact that as a guy man you're suggesting his family be arrested for attempted murder is rather pitiable and ur rather a disgrace to the Male race. if you stay in the North I'd petition Hisbah having you castrated just immediately

How can I be a disgrace to the male race when one of us (males) connived with his family to kill his baby mama. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but looking at the story, why did the man in question refuse the lady's brother from coming inside? Why did he run away with his sister after carrying out their failed plan? You have this mentality of seeing women as slaves and men as their masters. You said if I stay in the North you will petition Hisbah to castrate me immediately, but looking at your comment it is you who should not only be castrated but disgraced for supporting murder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Esseite:

They got back from the village baby mama followed them to the village, followed them to his father's house, she did nothing while her baby daddy was hungry, the sister thought right to serve her brother food, while she had the nerve to pick a fight because she was not served, to the extent of taking the food of the sister and picking a fight with her.. could she not see she is not accepted?

Serve her baby daddy which food? from where did d man provide food stuff??..look in d east if U go to d village U bring yur own foodstuffs if not U are not welcome in your father's house.
Even if she has bad manners,Y tolerate her this long to born 2kids,why bring her to his father's house if he can't give her food,why cut her like chicken....why can't he respect d presence of d father.
What baffles me is d SE adore,bend over backward,overtolerate those bad wives they paid heavy bride price on...U hardly hear of divorce.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Esseite:

You Nailed it %1000, more grease to your brains and bottom! grin
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
samyj2477:
I am being realistic and rejects ur statement... sending it back to u. You will die before this year ends. I will check on u by this time next yr to know if u are dead or alive.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.