Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) (58845 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
AFONAMARO:

In this particular case, I am ashamed you are called a man. So, after the cutlass cut visibly seen on her shoulder, you are calling her names?
You must be a domestic violent practitioner.

There's no amount of provocation from any lady that warrants such dehumanization from a man that claimed he's in a relationship with her. Not to mention that she's the mother of his kids.

It's your type that'd choose their sister over their wife and children.

I am seriously ashamed this came from a man!
I am with you until.... you mentioned choosing his sister, what is wrong with choosing his sister? You contradicted yourself here, her sister is also a woman, the same gender you want to protect. undecided and the man didn't reject his children, infact, he is probarbly with that woman because of his children.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by AFONAMARO: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
gypsey:
I am with you until.... you mentioned choosing his sister, what is wrong with choosing his sister? You contradicted yourself here, her sister is also a woman, the same gender you want to protect. undecided

Read his comment again. There was no contradiction.

A married man's first priority is his wife, and that's what I am on about

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Next week they will make kiss and make up, have sex and give birth to more children.

Baby daddy? Wow!! Nigerians have copied Americans.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
AFONAMARO:

Read his comment again. There was no contradiction.

A married man's first priority is his wife, and that's what I am on about
I responded only to your own assertions which says, it's his type that choose his sister over his wife and children, Why wouldn't he choose his sister? No woman should be matcheted his sister included.

And that man is probarbly with the woman because of his children.

And a man's wife is not nercerssarily his first priority, Maybe it is for some men. They are not married also, she said her "baby daddy" tongue

His comments are disgusting by the way.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by cooooooks(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Are you high??

He hacked her with a cutlass!!!!

tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn

in all senses n logical reasoning this guy below has said it all

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn

God help you. If he had killed her, what will you say. See how they machete someone like they do in slaughter house.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by wany(f): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:

So are you judging the man rn? You're a disgrace to men you simp
You are more of a disgrace to humanity you daft,I wish such act to all your female relations.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
olufadeke86267:
If you don't her, divorce or go to court.
Why would you do that to someone's daughter.
How wish this case was in Ghana, the next day he will be arrested and charged to court.
For sure 40 years in prison with hard labour.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Sweetcho: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Some comments here are absolutely heartless, this womans flesh and insides is comming out and some men are saying she deserves it wow!

This woman too nearly exchanged her life for a piece of chicken is she that hungry?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
uzo2603:
She simply narrated her part,she should tell the full story and how all these started.For me the food is just a tip of the story.Let the guy say his own part and full details how there problem started .I don't want to hear about this particular food problem because it is obviously not the cause of the fight.
You people should change oh. This is attempted murder, what will warrant such? Why is the guy on the run. Why can't he go to court?
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by juanmiguel: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Esseite:
In as much as the violence is wrong, but Your baby daddy's sister served him food you didnt serve him, yet you had the guts to ask for your own from her while even going to her room to take her food and even fought her for not serving you..

- What stopped you from making your own food?
- Why would you follow him to his village.. as what?
- why stay in his fathers house?

You brought the disrespect on yourself.

Her bride price has been paid. They are preparing for their wedding.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by wany(f): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You may not believe it, but a misogynist described how he murdered his girlfriend in a long post, and astonishingly, many men came out to sympathize with him. The posts were never censored. That same guy is on almost every FP threads spilling his hate. And he gets a lot of chest bumping on them. It makes one wary of these men. Very soon the dark web kinds of posts here will yield a danger to sane people in the society.
And if this trend continue there is going to be a full blown gender war .

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by engrchykae(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
positivevibez:
Na fat wey dey your body save you omo the guy miss your head too him be wan give you Spartacus style run away from that witch family
the lady is a troublemaker,who gave her the right to enter another woman's kitchen and dip her leprous hand in another woman's pot to take out a piece of chicken?
If she had politely asked the sister,she may give her,even if the sister didn't give her,she should share with her husband.
Maybe she started ranting, insulting the entire family.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by wany(f): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:

Take it from me, women deserve the harshest and the worst treatment they can get

I wonder why Nigeria and the World at large can't tow the path of Saudi Arabia and further make Female worthless
Kai who hurt you this bad,pls forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by engrchykae(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Esseite:

Sorry to tell you this aswell.. My sister can never be this shameless really.

They got back from the village baby mama followed them to the village, followed them to his father's house, she did nothing while her baby daddy was hungry, the sister thought right to serve her brother food, while she had the nerve to pick a fight because she was not served, to the extent of taking the food of the sister and picking a fight with her.. could she not see she is not accepted?

- Is she not a woman like the sister ?
- Cant she make her own food?
- When the sister rejected, why did she steal hers?
- Why follow a baby daddy to his village?
- Why follow baby daddy to his fathers house?
- She could not respect herself in front of the
mans father, but want to be married to the guy..

Sorry to say, but she is shameless...
she is a veeeeeery useless girl,even in front of the big father of the house,she can't keep calm.
That's the reason why she is a babymama

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
tunjijones:

I didnt say the guy is innocent or the guy is a gentleman. And i didn't in anyway justify the act.

What i was trying to say is that a normal person wld not cut a lady so deep just because of chicken.

In the story the lady didnt even mentioned any wrong thing she did.

Say this again after reading all your posts on this topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Evenstar: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
MyopicMods:
A 27-year-old businessman, Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe, has been accused of brutalizing his baby mama, Porcia Achonu, and cutting her with a cutlass, in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chopped me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.

He’s currently on the run, but his father has been arrested,” she said

http://instablog9ja.com/2021/01/03/graphic-man-assaults-and-hacks-his-baby-mama-over-food-in-imo/?fbclid=IwAR07BWU4sovFvEdw-YrEdw14xbL35qpP8QufGlHc6fB2-TegwTxW9ppcZRk
I can bet with my life that she started and escalated the whole drama to the tipping point. Last last she becomes the permanent victim.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by hkidola00(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
og2711:

You are a bastard for this comment.

You and all your seed deserved to be wiped off the face of the earth to ensure that such scum never again disturbs the planet.

You see attempted murder and are insinuating that she deserves it because she MAY have spoken out of turn.

Swine. Fucking disgusting pig.
shut up!...I'm still alive because of the grace of God,a girl killed me emotionally
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is evil.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aksnoopy:
She is lucky he didn't kill her.
He is a real Alpha male, why would you a HOE and Baby mama disrespect his sister.
You went to the village and couldn't make food for you both, nor for the family, but went ahead to grab a chicken his sister cooked, while you were on instagram, trolling and gossiping.

Bitch, are you an insane HOE?

Thank God he didn't kill you, stupid girl!
If she was yur mother or sister U will not say this but sharpen yur own machete...then head(s) will roll.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by tyup(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
wany:

You are more of a disgrace to humanity you daft,I wish such act to all your female relations.

shut the Bleep up what do you know?? bunch of subliterate Neanderthals

You can't condemn Moyo Thomas treachery act but ur clits can't stand pipe strong when a woman is involved this time. Danbroba shege kafa
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Litmus: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
EyezofGod120:
Devil come use Nigeria do headquarter

Looks fake. It’s truer to say that Nigerians are great people but the devil made his HQ in the hearts of black people to be going to these extraordinary lengths to create a false impression of Nigeria.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by AdaAwka1: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
How won't they hack you with cutlass, when Ur name is baby mama and not wife. Baby mama asking for her own food, which right do u have.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by agbonkamen(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aksnoopy:
She is lucky he didn't kill her.
He is a real Alpha male, why would you a HOE and Baby mama disrespect his sister.
You went to the village and couldn't make food for you both, nor for the family, but went ahead to grab a chicken his sister cooked, while you were on instagram, trolling and gossiping.

Bitch, are you an insane HOE?

Thank God he didn't kill you, stupid girl!
you don't have sense at all BTW who is giving
you kids cheap data to be commenting nonsense online? Look at the way he butchered someone's child like a cow and the only thing you could type is this trash without condemning the evil act. You must be a Dumb alpha transgendered.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by kristo123: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
This was attempted murder... that wild beast should be arrested and put in his place in a cage
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Aksnoopy: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
agbonkamen:
you don't have sense at all BTW who is giving
you kids cheap data to be commenting nonsense online? Look at the way he butchered someone's child like a cow and the only thing you could type is this trash without condemning the evil act. You must be a Dumb alpha transgendered.
It's a brand new year, but fvck you bitch!
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by wisdomclay(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

I THINK YOU CRAZEEY(2X)
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Haba! Are you supporting the Brute because you are a male? Imagine the boyfriend or husband of your sister butchered her like this (God forbid), would you still be asking who is at fault?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
heendrix:

Don't trust women bro......on that thread bout Moyo Thomas husband dying after the wife's infidelity news I was shocked to see 80% of these senseless hoes rather supporting the woman n bashing the poor man. Never again will I pity any bad thing that happens to ladies/women

I'm with you on this man, Never trust women ! i'm undoubtedly sure she's the one that pushed the gentle man to this point undecided

Bro, even if she was hoeing with whoever, she is still somebody's daughter. And she was not given birth to, to be butchered by anyone. She should simply be returned back to her people if married. If unmarried or a baby mama, then the relationship should be ended, and whatever she was gifted, withdrawn from her, if that would pacify the guy's hurt. But not butchering or killing someone's daughter for God's sake. We are humans and not animals.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by bigcasava1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
MyopicMods:
A 27-year-old businessman, Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe, has been accused of brutalizing his baby mama, Porcia Achonu, and cutting her with a cutlass, in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chopped me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.

He’s currently on the run, but his father has been arrested,” she said

http://instablog9ja.com/2021/01/03/graphic-man-assaults-and-hacks-his-baby-mama-over-food-in-imo/?fbclid=IwAR07BWU4sovFvEdw-YrEdw14xbL35qpP8QufGlHc6fB2-TegwTxW9ppcZRk
try this with any of my sisters I swear I will assassinate the motherfucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.