Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme (18726 Views)

Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / Nya-etok's Social Housing Residential Estate Now Selling In Uyo / Federal Mortgage Bank Approves 3,000 Housing Scheme For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by pek(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Diffen:
Please, in the registration portal for housing needs, what will I put under " how would you want your home finished"? ,

Secondly, what are the likely implications if I choose the home outside my state of residence?

What are f I choose solar system for the house, does it increase the price of the house?
Na wa for you ooo. To your first question, it is you that knows what you want. Last question, is solar system free? Don't you think it will increase the price?
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Hopez456(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2021
pek:
Isn't working yet? Something that people have finished applying for?
just applied.

1 Like

Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by blackpanda: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Which tried?... Nor be who dey alive dey enjoy something?

And you're alive, which means u are enjoying
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by blackpanda: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2021
alingo2013:

Blackpanda it's like Nigeria have not shock you b4, I can bet you in the next 20 years this project will not be complete

That era is gone
This govt has completed more projects than and other democratic govt in our history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Evidenx(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2021
MORE HOUSES FOR THE BOY FRIENDS AND GIRL FRIENDS OF SENATORS,MINISTERS AND POLITICIANS.
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

IF YOU NOR KNOW,E GET WHY.
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by amtheone(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2021
My wife is a civil servant while I run my own company. I'm asking, between both of us, who stands a better chance of securing the house?

Thanks
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Etinosa1234: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2021
blackpanda:

And you're alive, which means u are enjoying

But the insecurity is getting too.much... Why should we live in fear in our own country
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Prettychild(f): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by 198800Mam(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Please, in the registration portal for housing needs, what will I put under " how would you want your home finished"? ,

Secondly, what are the likely implications if I choose the home outside my state of residence?

What are f I choose solar system for the house, does it increase the price of the house?
[/quote]
THE OPTIONS ARE THERE SO CHOOSE THE 3OPTIONS ON HOW YOU WANT YOUR HOUSE TO BE FINISHED

YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY PLACE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS N STATES IN NIGERIA

PRICE WILL INCREASE IF YOU PUT SOLAR SYSTEM
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by 198800Mam(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Felixalex:
Nice one

But the problem is, will someone who doesn't know anyone someone be able to get one of these houses? Na wetin de kill Nigeria las las be that

ITS FOR LOW INCOME EARNERS 30K TO 100K SO KIP THE FAITH AND APPLY AS LONG AS YOU EARN 30K AND ABOVE YOU ENTITLED TO IT ANYTIN LESS NO HOPE OOO ITS LIKE THE APPLICATION IS CLOSED ALREADY SEF
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by donPhill(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Prettychild:

Please, how can one apply?
198800Mam:

THE OPTIONS ARE THERE SO CHOOSE THE 3OPTIONS ON HOW YOU WANT YOUR HOUSE TO BE FINISHED

this person has an idea
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Prettychild(f): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2021
donPhill:
there's no set channel for that yet, I think till the houses are ready
Ok, thanks so much.
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Ashnoor(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Don't tell me u didn't apply, I applied for 2 bedroom flat plus solar and water supply... I just hope I get it, I would have praise buhari administration forever
gboyetade:
Where is situated in ondo state? What are the requirements for qualification?
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Ashnoor(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Yeah something like that, although they might decide to give u less than you asked for. That's why I asked for 2 bedroom but 1 bedroom sef is okay.
198800Mam:

ITS FOR LOW INCOME EARNERS 30K TO 100K SO KIP THE FAITH AND APPLY AS LONG AS YOU EARN 30K AND ABOVE YOU ENTITLED TO IT ANYTIN LESS NO HOPE OOO ITS LIKE THE APPLICATION IS CLOSED ALREADY SEF
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Felixalex(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Viking007:
Well, you'll never know if you don't APPLY first. The application link was made public weeks ago. ✓

Help me with the link oga sir
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by blackpanda: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Etinosa1234:

But the insecurity is getting too.much... Why should we live in fear in our own country

Welcome to the 21st century!
Its still the same citizens that are complaining that are perpetrating the said violence. Everybody believes they are justified in their own wickedness. We can blame govt all we want, but the truth is that we are the ones that make up the same govt. Buhari can sit in asorock and dish out orders but he wont be there to enforce them. If u like change service chiefs 100 times it will still be the same result. Everybody that gets to that sit just wants to exploit it for their personal gains.

Nigeria is broken, and its not just problem with leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Philipxxxx0: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
What of the mass that are planning to build houses this year? No hope for us, why can't the president ask them to reduce the price generally instead for only government house projects, and I know politicians will highjack the house when completed.
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Diffen: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
198800Mam:

. Thanks. I appreciate your response.
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by mapet: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mikocake:
How do one know when his application is accepted?

I guess the model used in N-power (open and transparent process) can be modified and used here.
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by mapet: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Government of we would, I'll take them serious when the houses have been completed and allocated to those that actually needs it.This regime have not started and completed any visible project. Please, where is the link to apply?

Bros,

You're really sleeping. Just stay there in doubt as others take part, watch by the sidelines....... I will also advise, pls don't use the new trains even if it passes by your village
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by mapet: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Diffen:

Pls post the link here
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by mapet: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
b3llo:
I hope common man will be able to get the house when he apply for it.

"Common man" who sits back with skepticism and does not deserves to get what?
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by mapet: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by mapet: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
JaneYave:
Dei-Dei? Why not spread out the locations? On a second thought, most low income earners have a good number of kids, why not add more specifications like two bedrooms and palour too. It is a innovation in it's totality if it will be given to those who really need it

Have you visited the application portal? else you will not be asking all these ignorant questions

1 Like

Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by lukency(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
nameo:

Tried what?

It is like something is wrong with some of you!!!
If delivered as promised, then the govrnment has tried.
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by lukency(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
mapet:

Have you visited the application portal? else you will not be asking all these ignorant questions
You dey mind him.Nigerians like asking unnecersary questions.Go to their portal, you no gree
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by lukency(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
I applied for three bedroom flat and I strongly have the faith that I will get it Inssha Allah.
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by lookingfly: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Viking007:
Well, you'll never know if you don't APPLY first. The application link was made public weeks ago. ✓
I saw the show on tvc some two weeks back and i applied sharperly for 2 bedroom flat. We hope we are selected.

1 Like

Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by DawnEden(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Hardeshyna:
am almost at the 1 in Oyo State.. ll snap it wen i get there... it's almost finished sef..cos i remember Fashola came dere last year

Modified..
pics posted
Where in oyo state?
Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by Dchoice(f): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2021
Please while filling the form I saw 'are you a member of NHF' yes or no,what should I fill in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Fire Outbreak Witnessed In Lagos Island (Pictures) / Lamentations From FESTAC As FHA Demolishes Buildings / Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.