Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (98902 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
MansoryMX:
One quick queszion. You nor dey go outside sef ? Even if na just the water side to snap photo make we see?

She's on self-quarantine bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by gerona: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Can you please talk to us about their university schooling system. If you are staying for 4 years, we can be neighbours. I am thinking of an MBA with 2 kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by TheKingIsHere: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
Last year was really tough thanks to covid 19!! This was suppose to be last year trip but thank God after doing two covid 19 test within a week they both came out negative!!

So enjoy my trip with me coupled with some pictures.

Hi, this is lovely.

What agency did you use in booking your flight to the three counties, hotels etc?

I want to know because I plan on going on a trip to these exact countries and Tanzania soon.

I will also appreciate you giving me a hint of the cost as money is no issue here.

Thanks
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Drdreluv: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Deffjam:
blowjobs thread is the sweetest. That thread witness 2 different xmas.
kindly share link
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Omoh see better traffic. Seuun money don pile up. cheesy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by grandstar(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Maturedconnect:
Are Mauritius white? and how is there weather. money rate equivalent to naira?
over to you pety.

Majority are of South Asian descent, that means from the India subcontinent. After slavery was abolished in the country, former slaves refused to work on the plantations and this caused them to import thousands of Indians to work on the sugar plantations. Indians are now a majority and the blacks probably the 2nd largest.

The British did the same in Guyana and Trinidad and there too, the Indians are also the majority.

My brother's best friend is an Indian Mauritian. He lives in England.

12 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Agbebakun22: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

Wasn't expecting this,dnt think i will continue the thread no more, they have hijacked it.

It will be seriously unfair if u don't complete this, had been following up since page one till now, babe no do me like this oo love traveling too..

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by fineboynl(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
why would anyone want to go to Mauritius

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by TheKingIsHere: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

Here is my dinner!

They really pampered you well.

Nice
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by tenzofall: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why would any reasonable person go to Mauritius!!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by ogbenimax007: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

Sure, trying to take best shot of the island

Meanwhile this is for breakfast.
no b akara b dat shocked
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by iamclime(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Petyprincess post=97699747]This is my second flight to Nairobi, I used Ethiopian airline for both flight.

1.planning to watch a movie and decided to watch avengers.

2. Dinner

3.I couldn't eat the remaining food , I only ate the small bread and biscuit embarassed
The lunch and breakfast is really similar.[/quote
Ceres juice spotted there. Proud of the product from my brother's workplace.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by ogbenimax007: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

They usually check my temperature two times a day but today my temperature is high,They kept asking me if i went to the sun or if I'm stressed, I told them i have body ache due to flight stress i just needed paracetamol which i was given they looked so disturbed i told them i have no corona that i will be okay by the end of today they said they will come check on me this evening.

Meanwhile i had this for breakfast.
chai this dey food self
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by grandstar(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
[/b]ll)
Rules7:
[b]

You serious or joking 4 years in Mauritius?

Mauritius has one of the highest per capita incomes in Africa. I thinks it's around $10,000, that's about 5 times Nigeria's.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by AfonjaMuslim: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
What happened to Kenya Airways flight direct from Lagos to Nairobi?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by MansoryMX(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
collinsuchendu:

She's on self-quarantine bro

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by plasgidy: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2021
Madam pety, na quarantine you traveled for cos you no tell us reason for your travel? Abey you want try to catch white man tourist wey go carry you enter Europe or Australia?

4 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Akuruoulo(m): 12:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Wroxxane:

undecided Your post is sickening. Why do creatures like you always think that women have to be sponsored by men to have a good life? Does it hurt you so much to see women succeed and prevail in an hostile environment? (yes, I actually mean Nigeria). What part exactly does it hurt? Your head? Your chest? Your ego?
THE PERSON MENTIONED ISN'T BOTHERED ABT THIS. SO WHY BOTHER ?

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by spontane(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Nice thread Op
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Okoroawusa: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2021
I saw this thread on front page and took my time to enjoy this thread from page 1 only to reach here and discover that the lovely young lady that opened this lovely thread has been frustrated out of it....

Pocahontas,why are human beings like this?

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by noble2faith(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2021
If op quit this thread cos of the trollings of some people then she is very unserious.

8 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2021
99thEnemy:

Have never flown on a European flight but have on middle flights eg Turkish and Qatar Air.

Then have flown on Ethiopian Air

Even they, serve better food than Ethiopian Air. difference is very clear. (have only flown on Economy class on all flights though)

Ok... So you're saying what exactly? That your u believe Euro airlines give better food? Well, I have seen South African airways food, I have been on KLM/Air France and perhaps it's just my sense of judgement, but SA was better based on what I saw.

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by OsusuBishop(m): 12:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Nothing spectacular about the thread. She was just posting pictures of useless food and telling yeye COVID test stories.

ravensckar:
And this is how the thread came to an abrupt end....

Nairaland Association of Haters, I hail una o.

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by erico2k2(m): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2021
so OP you basically went to live in a Hotel, this is so wrong of a time to go for a holiday, why would I wanna be stuck inside a Hotel after paying so much money well unless it's not my money and Im stuck in the other room. Im trying to make sense of it all!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.