Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (98885 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by InfernoNig: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Petyprincess:
So just decided to eat lunch now6it has been served 2 hours ago, I have been sleeping because i didn't sleep well last night.

My result came out negative thank God!!

See as life sweet. Enjoy your meal
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
So i got a call from chef, he asked if i love everything about this resort/hotel and if there's anything i will want them to improve. I told him nothing because everything about this hotel is awesome except I'm not familiar with the foods which he asked which food do i like so he can prepare it for me specially, I told him i love their fried rice and jollof rice, he said he will send me fried rice for free with my normal dinner tonight.

Please i feel like a princess now, people here can pamper you ehh cry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Xzellentgraphic: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Petyprincess:
So i got a call from chef, he asked if i love everything about this resort/hotel and if there's anything i will want them to improve. I told him nothing because everything about this hotel is awesome except I'm not familiar with the foods which he asked which food do i like so he can prepare it for me specially, I told him i love their fried rice and jollof rice, he said he will send me fried rice for free with my normal dinner tonight.

They paupering u because u get money to spend ni..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Petyprincess:

Here is my dinner!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Paccus: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Drenimarcus:

glad i can inspire you, trolls invaded that thread and it pissed me off jare. I will try and ignite it.
The things that pained me the most on nairaland last year
1)Blowjobs not returning back to his thread
2) you ending your thread because of that stup!d troll that have been attacking every immigrant on Nairaland.. e pain me reach my bone.. you don’t know how many candles you were lighting with that simple thread.. wanted to read how you got a job etc because you were the first person that migrated to USA with either k1/Cr1 to start that kind of thread on Nairaland, it was different from other threads

18 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Petyprincess:

Here is my dinner!

Hope you won't be double your size when you return.

Happy enjoyment
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
PenName55:

Hope you won't be double your size when you return.

Happy enjoyment
Adding 5kg isn't bad grin the chef even sending me desert tomorrow,he wanted to send me tonight told him I'm full so he decided to send it to me tomorrow..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by NiklauseFred(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Petyprincess:

Adding 5kg isn't bad grin the chef even sending me desert tomorrow,he wanted to send me tonight told him I'm full so he decided to send it to me tomorrow..

Pls increase that 5kg to 10 kg cheesy
Good evening from Nigeria. smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Drenimarcus(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Paccus:
2) you ending your thread because of that stup!d troll that have been attacking every immigrant on Nairaland.. e pain me reach my bone.. you don’t know how many candles you were lighting with that simple thread.. wanted to read how you got a job etc because you were the first person that migrated to USA with either k1/Cr1 to start that kind of thread on Nairaland, it was different from other threads

embarassed embarassed embarassed chai! i will try and find time to update the thread. I just started school, so i dont have much time now. Hopefully on weekends.

8 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omoh this thread nah thread o. I'll be spending more time on travel section now because I have a feeling that someone is planning to fly me out to Uk soon. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Deffjam: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Paccus:
blowjobs thread is the sweetest. That thread witness 2 different xmas.

8 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Drenimarcus(m): 4:31am On Jan 14, 2021
Hopefully i drop some updates on friday and drop some update with pictures.

6 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by carbonado(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2021
Petyprincess:

..... Living the life, me like, more pictures please..... Keep shining.

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2021
molbic:

the guy bin dey sell boutique for cotonou,.
but after following so many threads for travel section and asking which country to migrate to, people like Hadampson, Ugosample and co. convince am say na australaria australia in odumeje's voice ; na so the guy come sell everything com pack up say hi dey go australia

but he was on his last transit to australia when the plane stopped for Tajikistan and the pilot tell am say him don reach him final destination
Na so immigration com hollam say him papers na fake but they later release am sha but within one week the guy money finish,. him no know anybody for the country and the country is very racist dem never see black before.
Na so our guy come dey stranded for tajikistan abi na kazakhstan I no fit remember

I hope he found his way out of the predicament.

16 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2021
Wroxxane:

undecided Your post is sickening. Why do creatures like you always think that women have to be sponsored by men to have a good life? Does it hurt you so much to see women succeed and prevail in an hostile environment? (yes, I actually mean Nigeria). What part exactly does it hurt? Your head? Your chest? Your ego?
grin...it pains them because some have not even entered airport before.

6 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
carbonado:
..... Living the life, me like, more pictures please..... Keep shining.
1. breakfast
2.lunch

I couldn't eat the burger, it's still staring at me right now grin grin

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Petyprincess:

1. breakfast
2.lunch

I couldn't eat the burger, it's still staring at me right now grin grin

Nice.

When are you going out, so we would see pics of the beaches and township. Looking forward to it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
So the chef finally sent my desert today nd included a jollof rice(his own version) these two aren't part of the menu tonight! I'm just a lucky young girl in everything including food grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
PenName55:

Nice.

When are you going out, so we would see pics of the beaches and township. Looking forward to it
can't go out during quarantine, I can only take pictures from my balcony nd my backyard, i will definitely take more pictures when I'm out of quarantine.

20 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by felixzo1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Petyprincess:
So the chef finally sent my desert today nd included a jollof rice(his own version) these two aren't part of the menu tonight! I'm just a lucky young girl in everything including food grin grin
you will add weight ooh, this na correct fattening room be that ooh

6 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by molbic(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Deffjam:
blowjobs thread is the sweetest. That thread witness 2 different xmas.
WhyNa ,TOCHIPHOTO ,SOKNOWN AND THAT GIRL THAT TEACHES IN SAUDI ARABIA CAN'T REMEMBER HER NAME ARE ALL INTERESTING

5 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

can't go out during quarantine, I can only take pictures from my balcony nd my backyard, i will definitely take more pictures when I'm out of quarantine.

Ok. I thought once you are confirmed negative you are freed from quarantine. Enjoy your stay.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
@Op, like how much would be enough to visit this country for like maybe 1-2 weeks and can explain the process to go through.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
So chef sent me jollof rice tonight nd behold it was concoction grin grin at that moment it was the best thing because i miss them so bad!! I just wanted something i can relate with even if na concoction i go chop am like that grin

1.lunch
2.dinner

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
He sent me this again tonight, he said its a gift grin

These foods he is giving me for free are expensive o, I'm just lucky grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

Hope he is not crushing on you. grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Hope he is not crushing on you. grin
grin grin

12 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Abilistic(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

Such a wonderful and caring chef cheesy

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by NiklauseFred(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Aunty petyprincess ur thread don reach fp oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Fidelismaria: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fvck!!

I hate it when travel threads hit front page, they always get derailed.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.