Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! (11042 Views)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents / Read Full Gist: Touching Story Of Tunde Thomas And Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru, Has Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Decryptor(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bilquiss:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
After all this wailing, na una go still pay roadside ashawo to fork while.bleating like goats and begging her to let you press brezz.

You sow demon and want to reap angel ? I laugh in Mr Nuru.

That you pay roadside ashawo to f*ck does not mean that every man does that if you are a man and if you are a woman, that men around you (friends or family) patronizes prostitutes does not mean that every other guy does same!

I, Decryptor patronized prostitutes only thrice in my life way back in my University days and i found out that prostitution is still another form of exploitation perpetrated by women against men!

I pay a prostitute to have sex with her and she gets an orgasm which i am less likely to get and i still pay her? To me prostitutes and armed robbers are the same! So try another line!!

Best thing is MGTOW with complete celibacy and also WGTOW.. its the best way forward.

The MGTOW has been in existence since the 1900's but women can never survive the WGTOW because of their heavy dependency on the menfolk!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Jobless animal.
Go and write a book and see if it sells. cheesy
Who is going to read this rubbish junk? angry grin
Frustrated F@ggot. cool
Another MIDNIGHT NEWSPAPER catching feelings

Otemu!

Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Oizee(f): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Where is the lesson
I read half way, when I saw it was long I decided to skip the middle may be the lesson was towards the end but still nothing.... all I see was just bashing to the female folks

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by ImaIma1(f): 3:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Suddenly, Moyo Thomas mirrors Nigerian wives.

Redpillers have seen food, thanks to her. Everywhere you turn now, accusations and stupid unintelligent generalizations and conclusions.

So you just sat down and wasted away time on this long piece of emotions. Well done

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by ahnie: 6:06am On Jan 05, 2021
comtem2011:
Abi o. I respect you for this.
Baby mi.....bawo ni jare!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Mrlola: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2021
adaragbotemi:
we need to be careful of what we write here . some homes will definitely be affected just because of what Moyo did . Some women will innocently pay for this because they married husbands men should be matured in handling this after all women have always at the receiving end and still take care of your babies you have outside your home . so why are you saying all this , stereotyping women wont work here cause you guys will be hurting yourself more and the innocent children . It is not as if you guys can do without a woman
not all women are wayward , treat your woman like a queen and she will treat you like a king . men make this mistake a lot . Thhey maltreat their wives and want love in return . You cant treat me like a pinch of salt and expect me to treat you like a bag of rice .

What happened between Tunde and Moyo is a common thing in many banks in Nigeria. I have started taking a second look at my children to avoid heart attacks grin. Fear women so that your days may be long. Africans have a way of abusing everything. Marriage does not end promiscuity. How do you explain the fact that a lady that bleeps ten different dicks will suddenly change because one simp was foolish enough to marry her. Brothers please wise up , our sisters are mean and dangerous. You will be shocked to see what that your angel of a wife does behind you! that is just women for you. Thank you Moyo for jolting men out of their self imposed foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Oizee:
I read half way, when I saw it was long I decided to skip the middle may be the lesson was towards the end but still nothing.... all I see was just bashing to the female folks

You won't see it because you are probably like Moyo

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by ahnie: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2021
comtem2011:
Abi o. I respect you for this.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by comtem2011: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2021
ahnie:

I am fine o!!! Doing wonderfully well. How are my people? Happy new year. I am following you bumper to bumper!!!!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by DoubleEngine007: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2021
Nice write up. Keep it up.. cheesy
Olosho wives won't like this grin

Put Toto one place,them go dey form feminist and most of them doesn't even know the meaning. You will see them saying trash up and down nairaland, and common sense far from them. I can see some of them quoting to insult op already. Wahala for who go pay millions marry olosho wife..

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by cococandy(f): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Read the first line (died of a heart attack over wife’s infidelity). And I knew, Here comes the nonsense. You’re not a doctor. Don’t give internet diagnosis
The following parts didn’t disappoint. But couldn’t finish it. Too long and nothing worth reading.

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by crackhaus: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2021
LOL... cheesy

When it comes to the issue of infidelity, which is really what the entire write-up boils down to, I have always held the opinion that every person (male or female), especially of this internet generation, is capable of cheating while married.

What women mostly lack and what stops most of them from cheating, is NOT love for their husbands – if you as a man think this is it, then you have fallen for their tricks.The only thing that stops them is first of all a fear of being caught, and next is the shame they assume they will feel after the sex act, nothing else...
Once you are able to guarantee a married woman that you have as much to lose just like she does if both of you have sex, and she already likes you and is really attracted to you, she will lose guard... It's a MUST.

The wise and sensible married women who are aware of this, will usually ensure that they don't create any opportunity or allow any form of closeness that will make them become too attracted to a man who is not their husband – meaning, they won't want to spend time with you, they won't want to have regular chats with you, or exchange frequent calls with you...
They know what these things can do their basal feelings, especially when you consider the fact that their husbands won't be as romantic as he was when they were dating or during the first years of their marriage.

I can say that I understand the OP to a certain extent. The only issue with the write-up is that in a quest to drive home his point, he may have gone over and above... grin

The summary however still remains that, as a man, if you associate with women (whether she's your wife or girlfriend) with the belief that she will/can NEVER cheat on you because she LOVES you so much, then my brother you're on a very loooong thing... cheesy

Don't be stupid!!!

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Oizee(f): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2021
prince3009:

You won't see it because you are probably like Moyo
automatically all ur female relation is like her.

I opened a thread to pick the lessons for my brother's and all I see was just arrant nonsense with fake biblical quote.

for ur information, I made a vow that the day I will even contemplate sleeping with another aside my husband, God almighty should just take my life.
two sins I sincerely prayed and continue praying against is adultery and murder.

EVERY FEMALE CAN'T BE LIKE UR FEMALE RELATIONS

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by ahnie: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2021
comtem2011:
I am fine o!!! Doing wonderfully well. How are my people? Happy new year. I am following you bumper to bumper!!!!
Choi....ko yemi o?
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by angelfallz(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2021
crackhaus:
LOL... cheesy

When it comes to the issue of infidelity, which is really what the entire write-up boils down to, I have always held the opinion that every person (male or female), especially of this internet generation, is capable of cheating while married.

What women mostly lack and what stops most of them from cheating, is NOT love for their husbands – if you as a man think this is it, then you have fallen for their tricks.The only thing that stops them is first of all a fear of being caught, and next is the shame they assume they will feel after the sex act, nothing else...
Once you are able to guarantee a married woman that you have as much to lose just like she does if both of you have sex, and she already likes you and is really attracted to you, she will lose guard... It's a MUST.

The wise and sensible married women who are aware of this, will usually ensure that they don't create any opportunity or allow any form of closeness that will make them become too attracted to a man who is not their husband – meaning, they won't want to spend time with you, they won't want to have regular chats with you, or exchange frequent calls with you...
They know what these things can do their basal feelings, especially when you consider the fact that their husbands won't be as romantic as he was when they were dating or during the first years of their marriage.

I can say that I understand the OP to a certain extent. The only issue with the write-up is that in a quest to drive home his point, he may have gone over and above... grin

The summary however still remains that, as a man, if you associate with women (whether she's your wife or girlfriend) with the belief that she will/can NEVER cheat on you because she LOVES you so much, then my brother you're on a very loooong thing... cheesy

Don't be stupid!!!

Well said.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by SILENTandSMART2: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2021
grim33:
Mgtow fools mgtow

What's meaning of mgtow I've been seein' the word for a while now wink

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by crazyclown(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hi wink

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by cococandy(f): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Men going their own way.

Living a life without women wink

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by SILENTandSMART2: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:

Men going their own way.

Living a life without women wink

Haaaa can that be possible sha grin grin

This nah big whala oó grin

They're not going to marry ni grin

People jusss like stressing themselves , god wey put eve beside adam know wetin him dey do nah undecided

Nah GAYbrel go plenty for this shit aswear cheesy

Thank you, all is well ma smiley
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by cococandy(f): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2021
It appears some men are successfully doing it. A few nairalanders here often tout it too. Something about swallowing a red pill and growing (for lack of a better word), a thick skin.

IMO, It sounds like it could work for those who want it.

Ignore women, live a life free from feminine entanglements. No sex with women. (Or maybe pure transactional sex?) I don’t know the details. Definitely no marriage.

Grow old unencumbered and die happy.

I don’t why you’re laughing so much. Don’t knock it until you try it wink
SILENTandSMART2:

Haaaa can that be possible sha grin grin

This nah big whala oó grin

They're not going to marry ni grin

People jusss like stressing themselves , god wey put eve beside adam know wetin him dey do nah undecided

Nah GAYbrel go plenty for this shit aswear cheesy

Thank you, all is well ma smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by SILENTandSMART2: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
It appears some men are successfully doing it. A few nairalanders here often tout it too. Something about swallowing a red pill and growing (for lack of a better word), a thick skin.

IMO, It sounds like it could work for those who want it.

Ignore women, live a life free from feminine entanglements. No sex with women. (Or maybe pure transactional sex?) I don’t know the details. Definitely no marriage.

Grow old unencumbered and die happy.

I don’t why you’re laughing so much. Don’t knock it until you try it wink

tongue tongue hmmmm tongue tongue tongue

Nah past experience causes all this shit sometimes smiley

All is well wink
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by comtem2011: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
ahnie:

Choi....ko yemi o?
Following ur dayari.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Another MIDNIGHT NEWSPAPER catching feelings

Otemu!

Yeye dey smell!

W@nk to this every time you wake up from your rat hole.

This is your worth to the world.

Inventless baboon. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

W@nk to this every time you wake up from your rat hole.
This is your worth to the world.
Inventless baboon. grin grin grin grin
what is this?

Woman, your attempted joke are LAME.

Ewu ohia feeling funky!

I spit on your old wrinkled arse.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
what is this?

Woman, your attempted joke are LAME.

Ewu ohia feeling funky!

I spit on your old wrinkled arse.

Tueh!

You are a laughing stock all over the world. grin grin grin

Bow your heads in shame. cheesy

Demented empty headed slave. cool

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

You are a laughing stock all over the world. grin grin grin

Bow your heads in shame. cheesy

Demented empty headed slave. cool
Really, accordding to who?

So much for the word of an old hagged expired newspaper..who take them serious by the way.

You lacked COGNITiVE reasoning.

I spit on your BLACK DIGUSTING ASS, Old woman.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Really, accordding to who?

So much for the word of an old hagged expired newspaper..who take them serious by the way.

You lacked COGNITiVE reasoning.

I spit on your BLACK DIGUSTING ASS, Old woman.

2021, yet no invention from your block head. grin grin grin

What a shame and a world wide disgrace. grin

Save your empty speech for your future master wife(if you are lucky enough) because they are the only ones that see value in animals like you.

Take it or commit suicide. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

2021, yet no invention from your block head. grin grin grin

What a shame and a world wide disgrace. grin

Save your empty speech for your future master wife(if you are lucky enough) because they are the only ones that see value in animals like you.

Take it or commit suicide. grin cheesy
what sense can one expect from an slowpoke.

Attention seeker old woman..with perhaps countless sperm of fvckboys flowing your brain..how you wan reason well.

Rejected piss of TRASH!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
what sense can one expect from an slowpoke.

Attention seeker old woman..with perhaps countless sperm of fvckboys flowing your brain..how you wan reason well.

Rejected piss of TRASH!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here is another pic for you to w@nk on every evening when you feel unproductive and useless as always.

Oya, cry again. grin grin grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here is another pic for you to w@nk on every evening when you feel unproductive and useless as always.

Oya, cry again. grin grin grin
see mumu forcing laff with smiley.

Your brain is experiencing Menopause.

Wahala for bitter_leaf wey lack attention.

Madam, you need a Deek in your LIFE!

Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
see mumu forcing laff with smiley.

Your brain is experiencing Menopause.

Wahala for bitter_leaf wey lack attention.

Madam, you nee a Deek in your LIFE!

Yeye dey smell!

You must be dense to think dick is the solution to all problems that you have.

I think right from birth, you were already experiencing womenopause. That's why you think like a f@ggot and have resigned to being called the white old women"s b1tch. grin

Congrats on your achievement. Baboon. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

You must be dense to think dick is the solution to all problems that you have.

I think right from birth, you were already experiencing womenopause. That's why you think like a f@ggot and have resigned to being called the white old women"s b1tch. grin

Congrats on your achievement. Baboon. grin

Buh old woman, you still need a deek in your life without it your reasoning will always be SKEWED.

Abandoned meaty old woman.

Cumbucket!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Women Vs African American Women / Parents: How Do You Identify A Child's Talent? / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.