Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears (17125 Views)

Wike: PDP Must Challenge Defections Of Ayade, Umahi In Court / Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by West2019(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2021
If any seating Governor do anyhow he will be arrested this 2021 no rubbish .
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by Lawalemi(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Who is a magistrate? I thought they are usually elderly
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by contigiency(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
I have said it that buhari is a saint to compare to these governors.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by abc115: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Terrible...if the Judge start to take bribe now....
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by abc115: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lawalemi:
Who is a magistrate? I thought they are usually elderly
No that is the entry point for the Bench(Judges) career. Judges starting point is being a magistrate

1 Like

Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by Rebekah029(f): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ayade of all people....aka..the cry cry gov.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by bizzibodi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wike come see magistrate (Judge) wey them never pay for 2years ooo!...I advice her to work her transfer to rivers state.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by TONIOI: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Una never start .
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by Originalsly: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hmmm..... she should contact BH .... they will know what to do.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by Omezif(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Some nigeria governors are very wicked, imagine holding two years salary arrears without justification.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by Dragonboll: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
This 2021, let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
The same Ayade who rolled out unknown ministries budget to the tune of 11billion naira decided not to pay labourers their wages?

Even the educated politicians are worse off than their unlettered counterparts.

If you know the rot in infrastructures in Cross rivers state since this short man gained power, you will pity that beautiful state.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by RedBororo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Our politician see what u guys are turning our country into
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by coputa(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Indepedence of the judiciary on paper and nothing in practice.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by laiperi: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Until Nigerians learn to rescue their country from VagabondsInPower, people walking with their heads upside down would always think the solutions to their problems is with the white men abroad where they are happily enslaved, no matter what they achieve in life.

Solve the problem in your villages. No o! There are better solutions abroad.

The same people that steal your salaries and launder it abroad where they have been enslaved for generations.

EjaikreTheViper:
The best thing you can do for your children as a Nigerian is giving birth to them abroad (Europe, America, Australia)

When I see Mannabbgriller face to face...
Before 'darling daddy' comot from e mouth, I go don beat 35 years comot from e life!
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
laiperi:
Until Nigerians learn to rescue their country from VagabondsInPower, people walking with their heads upside down would always think the solutions to their problems is with the white men abroad where they are happily enslaved, no matter what they achieve in life.

Solve the problem in your villages. No o! There are better solutions abroad.

The same people that steal your salaries and launder it abroad where they have been enslaved for generations.

WHO COME BE THIS?
VAMOOSE FAST!!!
YOU ARE NOT RELEVANT!
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by rexesq(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Behold as the matter still deh settle

Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by frankmoney(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
abc115:
Terrible...if the Judge start to take bribe now....
most governors are useless , they hide under the guise of FG and try to shift attention to the FG , when they are disasters
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by rexesq(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Photo News: Magistrate Employees Protest Non-payment of Twenty Four Month Salaries

Photo News: Magistrate Employees Protest Non-payment of Twenty Four Month Salaries
Jan, 2021
by Aljazirah news
Print this article
Font size -16+
ndic advert
Cross River State magistrate employees have took to the street to protest non-pament of twenty-four months salaries.

The aggrieved staff that came out in their multitude on monday, brandished placards with different inscriptions to register their demand.

Some of the inscriptions on the placards include; ‘Cross River State Government, there is God o!’, ‘We have right to employment’, ‘Twenty-four months of non-payment of magistrate’s salaries’, ‘We cry, the future of justice in peril. Oh! Our children, Landlords, Please allow us for today. Ayade, where is our food?’, ‘We are Cross River State indigene, We are Nigerians’, ‘No Bliss, No Blush. We are not Crystalised nor Olumposised!! Cross River State Magistrates in penury’, ‘Ayade this is a new year. We have School fees unpaid for our children’, ‘No House Rent, No food on our table, No medical welfare, No children school fees, We are not blushing or blissfull, etc
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by tonyson010(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Why is everything about African Politicians different
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by thundafire: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
The best thing you can do for your children as a Nigerian is giving birth to them abroad (Europe, America, Australia)

Before 'darling daddy' comot from e mouth, I go don beat 35 years comot from e life!
grin grin cheesy how about Ngeneukwenu then

1 Like

Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by Lawalemi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
abc115:

No that is the entry point for the Bench(Judges) career. Judges starting point is being a magistrate

Oh. Okay, thanks a lot.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by Sonoyom(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ayade is a complete failure.
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by BBBmall25: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

guy abeg I take got beg u no kee me with laff

1 Like

Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by tizteezy(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2021
Don't worry, by 2022, they'll all be making unrealistic moves to make you feel they're working hard to fix things.

All in a bid to have their way in 2023.

I hope my fellow Nigerians won't be fools anymore.

PDP or APC doesn't matter.

Shock them with a neutral candidate from another platform.

Especially PDP. They feel it's their right to be useless. I'm tired
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by laiperi: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
See your life?

Food and housing is free in the slave market abroad where you lose your born abroad children. You also get free money to keep you at the bottom of the ladder where they can wipe their feet, slowpoke.

EjaikreTheViper:

WHO COME BE THIS?
VAMOOSE FAST!!!
YOU ARE NOT RELEVANT!
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
laiperi:
See your life?

Food and housing is free in the slave market abroad where you lose your born abroad children. You also get free money to keep you at the bottom of the ladder where they can wipe their feet, slowpoke.

SHUT UP YOU ROTTEN STUPID GOAT!!!
Re: Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears by laiperi: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good!

E pain am well well. Oyinbo ass licker.

EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP YOU ROTTEN STUPID GOAT!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / Fisayo Soyombo Deletes Tweet Accusing LASG Of Owing Pensioners / Governor Ortom Mourns Priests And Parishioners Killed In Benue Attack (Graphic P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.