Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now (4392 Views)

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Judging by the fcmb saga you will see our women are now wicked and shameless.....How many of this female/ celebrities came out to condemn this women we all know they can't because that what majority of them are doing....married but still sleeping with there boss/politicians.
Love of money have made them to be more wicked than the devil.....they can sleep with anything for money rather than to work.

Guys verily I say unto you don't get carried away in relationship/marriage....keep your eye open and use your brain...they are in for the gains and most are decent prostitute now which is a fact.

You are not the only one she doing.....no this and have please of mind.

20 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by fati2001(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Godoverevery:
Judging by the fcmb saga you will see our women are now wicked and shameless.....How many of this female/ celebrities came out to condemn this women we all know they can't because that what majority of them are doing....married but still sleeping with there boss/politicians.
Love of money have made to be more wicked than the devil.....they can sleep with anything for money rather than to work.

Guys verily I say unto you don't get carried away in relationship/marriage....keep your eye open and use your brain...they are in for the gains and most are decent prostitute now which is a fact.

ONLY A FOOL COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME... BECAUSE HE ALLOWED THE BAD SIDE IN LIFE TO CONSUMED HIM..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Fahdiga(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Only a fool will take Nigerian women serious

7 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nazgul: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2021
My brother it goes both ways...men do worse things, just that our society has a way of nailing the woman whenever she's caught in the act.

A man will impregnate his wife, her two sisters, their maid, his side chick, a random street hawker...and his wife will be told to forgive him for the sake of her marriage and kids.

I'm not taking sides here, but to be honest we men aren't saints ourselves. It's all about your discipline and integrity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2021
Nazgul:
My brother it goes both ways...men do worse things, just that our society has a way of nailing the woman whenever she's caught in the act.

A man will impregnate his wife, her two sisters, their maid, his side chick, a random street hawker...and his wife will be told to forgive him for the sake of her marriage and kids.

I'm not taking sides here, but to be honest we men aren't saints ourselves. It's all about your discipline and integrity.
bro you are just comparing two different things.
Men who impregnate other ladies don't put the burdens on there wife.... some religion permit men to do that which is no crime just because you are Christian doesn't give any right to condemn another who believe in having kids with different women.

Can a woman have children for another man under your roof..... have you spend your time money life on them and later tell you they ain't yours?

5 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

ONLY A FOOL COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME... BECAUSE HE ALLOWED THE BAD SIDE IN LIFE TO CONSUMED HIM..
So say the biggest cretin on Nairaland...... Don't you see how people avoid you like a plague.
Like your phone screen is more brighter than your almajiri brain.

13 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by fati2001(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2021

[s]
Godoverevery:

So say the biggest cretin on Nairaland...... Don't you see how people avoid you like a plague.
Like your phone screen is more brighter than your almajiri brain.
[/s]

WOW, WHAT A SHARP WORDS I MADE ABOVE...

EN PAIN YOU..

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH, A FOOL ALWAYS COMPLAIN.. AND THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by baralatie(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2021
people are vexing about this moyo ,nuru and tunde paternity matter

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Mgbadike80: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerian women don't marry for love but for financial comfort and the social status of answering mrs.Know this and know peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nazgul: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Godoverevery:

bro you are just comparing two different things.
Men who impregnate other ladies don't put the burdens on there wife.... some religion permit men to do that which is no crime just because you are Christian doesn't give any right to condemn another who believe in having kids with different women.

Can a woman have a children for another man under your roof..... have you spend your time money life on them and later tell you they ain't yours?
I'm not supporting the woman's attitude in anyway. All I'm saying is that cheating has nothing to do with gender. It's all about your discipline, principle and personality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Nazgul:

I'm not supporting the woman's attitude in anyway. All I'm saying is that cheating has nothing to do with gender. It's all about your discipline, principle and personality.

This case isn't about cheating but wickedness bro........ that highest of wickedness having a man train kids that aiin't his.

And this my question to you why are the follow not coming out to condemn this act
My dad is doctor and he told about 13yrs ago that most men in Nigeria are training bastards.....this a fact,you can ask any doctor.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Godoverevery:
Love of money have made them to be more wicked than the devil.....they can sleep with anything for money rather than to work.

What about the FCMB MD he is free to behave like a HE-GOAT Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by baralatie(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

What about the FCMB MD?
what can he do right now
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nazgul: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Godoverevery:

This case isn't about cheating but wickedness bro........ that highest of wickedness having a man train kids that aiin't his.

And this my question to you why are the follow not coming out to condemn this act
My dad is doctor and he told about 13yrs ago that most men in Nigeria are training bastards.....this a fact,you can ask any doctor.
We're saying the same thing. See this matter from an unbiased view, then you'll understand where I'm coming from much better.

An African man feels he can easily cheat cos polygamy is widely accepted here in Africa. So he cheats on his wife and has a baby, the wife hears about it, gets angry, heart broken, betrayed...etc. after intervention from family members, their pastor, friends...the wife swallows her pains and accepts back her husband.

A married woman can't easily cheat openly here in Africa. So she does it secretly and conceives. Knowing fully well of the consequences of her actions, she decides to keep it to herself. She delivers and her husband accepts the child as his.

After a while the act gets blown up, the man discovers that the kids aren't his. He's heart broken, sad, suicidal... etc.

Everyone crucifies the woman and call her all manner of degoratory names.

In your opinion don't you think the man is as guilty as the woman?

My mum's younger sister's husband brought in a son into their house and told her that the boy belongs to him. Can you imagine?

Is there any difference between what he did to her and what most women are doing to their husbands?

Like I said in my previous post. It has nothing to do with gender it's all about your discipline, dignity and principles.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

What about the FCMB MD he is free to behave like a HE-GOAT Abi?
Did he rape her??
The only thing on him is having an affair with a staff who is infact married....no company will allow such for moral sake.

I can't blame the man because it very such he didn't force the woman....she went after him because of his money.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Nazgul:

We're saying the same thing. See this matter from an unbiased view, then you'll understand where I'm coming from much better.

An African man feels he can easily cheat cos polygamy is widely accepted here in Africa. So he cheats on his wife and has a baby, the wife hears about it, gets angry, heart broken, betrayed...etc. after intervention from family members, their pastor, friends...the wife swallows her pains and accepts back her husband.

A married woman can't easily cheat openly here in Africa. So she does it secretly and conceives. Knowing fully well of the consequences of her actions, she decides to keep it to herself. She delivers and her husband accepts the child as his.

After a while the act gets blown up, the man discovers that the kids aren't his. He's heart broken, sad, suicidal... etc.

Everyone crucifies the woman and call her all manner of degoratory names.

In your opinion don't you think the man is as guilty as the woman?

My mum's younger sister's husband brought in a son into their house and told her that the boy belongs to him. Can you imagine?

Is there any difference between what he did to her and what most women are doing to their husbands?

Like I said in my previous post. It has nothing to do with gender it's all about your discipline, dignity and principles.

My question to you.... is the child financial burden on your sister??
whose house is your sister staying??
had it been he lied to her that the son isn't his then you have a point but he told her so it is left to your sister to stay or leave but comparing it to someone lied about the child paternity from birth is evil.

In western countries there nothing like bride price so men are not allowed to do somethings but over here you know what happens .....that why men are hardly criticise.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Godoverevery:

Did he rape her??
Did only thing on him is having an affair with a staff who is infact married....no company will allow such for moral sake.

I can't blame the man because it very such he didn't force the woman....she went after him because of his money.

embarassed HE GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Kylekent59: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2021
I was on my way home last night from the viewing Center. Along the way, I saw a girl I knew with a guy fucking by the corner of the street. It was dark and they did it behind a car parked at the corner of the street. I know her boyfriend and she knew I saw them.

Let me tell you guys the truth, all those girls you see on the streets have been bleeped especially by yahoo guys and rich businessmen.

Finding a clean and untouched girl now is very rare.

Last week, I went to a pharmacy store to purchase a methylated spirit. Many young girls were there waiting to be answered by the staff there. I took out my phone and rang my guy putting it on a loudspeaker when he said "hello." I immediately dropped the call and started pretending to be talking with him while I wasn't. It got to a point I said, guy, be careful, all these, young girls you see on the streets have been laid and used by yahoo guys and rich businessmen. There is even one present here...

You needed to have seen the way the girls japa one by one.
That was how I purchased my stuff and went home.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by mosdii(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits....All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by federal9: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2021
Imagine a girl had 20 yahoo boyfriend and 10 sugar dads.

Each of her yahoo guys paid her 20k every week, and her sugar dads gave her 30k every week.

She would become a millionaire within a month.
20k x20 x 4 weeks = 1.6m a month from yahoo niggas

30k x 10 x 4 weeks = 1.2m a month from sugar dads

That's 2.8m a month.

Pussy is seriously suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by amazonitalia: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Nice blogg! good job.Can you also write something about miscelatore-cromato-inodore
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by amazonitalia: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by moradeke42109: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
people are vexing about this moyo ,nuru and tunde paternity matter
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Magnoliaa(f): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Nigerian women don't marry for love but for financial comfort and the social status of answering mrs.Know this and know peace.

Hahahahahahahaha. According to this school of thought, then women like Linda and Toke and Genevieve and Olunloyo are the most fulfilled of all kind - with nothing to lose.

Their achievements has brought them all the social privileges they need.

And, why do you people - collectively agree on love being a scam, and still always somehow speak of it as if it should be a deciding factor in anything?

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hahahahahahahaha. According to this school of thought, then women like Linda and Toke and Genevieve and Olunloyo are the most fulfilled of all kind - with nothing to lose.

Their achievements has brought them all the social privileges they need.

And, why do you people - collectively agree on love being a scam, and still always somehow speak of it as if it should be a deciding factor in anything?
Do you wish to for the kinda life they living....Linda was still crying the other day for a husband.

Most fulfilled Genevieve that married codely last year...do you know how Kemi life sucks.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Bennysam: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

Only a fool will take Nigeria woman serious
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Bennysam: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
fati2001:

Only a fool will take Nigeria woman serious
Don’t quote me I don’t have your time
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by stupidmod2: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nazgul:

now that u said this, did d woman husband deserve wat she did to him? best we stop comparing other people's life
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by stupidmod2: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kylekent59:
I was on my way home last night from the viewing Center. Along the way, I saw a girl I knew with a guy fucking by the corner of the street. It was dark and they did it behind a car parked at the corner of the street. I know her boyfriend and she knew I saw them.

Let me tell you guys the truth, all those girls you see on the streets have been bleeped especially by yahoo guys and rich businessmen.

Finding a clean and untouched girl now is very rare.

Last week, I went to a pharmacy store to purchase a methylated spirit. Many young girls were there waiting to be answered by the staff there. I took out my phone and rang my guy putting it on a loudspeaker when he said "hello." I immediately dropped the call and started pretending to be talking with him while I wasn't. It got to a point I said, guy, be careful, all these, young girls you see on the streets have been laid and used by yahoo guys and rich businessmen. There is even one present here...

You needed to have seen the way the girls japa one by one.
That was how I purchased my stuff and went home.
story story

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nazgul: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
stupidmod2:
now that u said this, did d woman husband deserve wat she did to him? best we stop comparing other people's life
You didn't get what I wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Magnoliaa(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Godoverevery:

Do you wish to for the kinda life they living....Linda was still crying the other day for a husband.

Most fulfilled Genevieve that married codely last year...do you know how Kemi life sucks.

All your stories - ko kan mi. If women are materialistic and manipulative by nature, then they can't be missing anything from not being romantically involved with a man.

Please, be keeping track of your narratives.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Shortyy(f): 1:00am On Jan 05, 2021
I'll continue to say this, women are not and will never be your problem.

Y'all have been crying all over this forum because of DNA, why? Lol, it sucks being played, doesn't it?

Now let me tell you, this thing didn't start today, men have been impregnating other people's wives from time immemorial, even other women's husbands impregnate other people's wives, it's been happening. It didn't start today.

You'd be surprised to know that the man you call uncle, isn't really your uncle but your grand mother's bastard son whose father is another woman's husband. E no start today, and men have been the pioneers of it grin

So I'll suggest you preach to your fellow men to stop taking advantage of poor defenseless wives, but try their best to take care of their own families and put their third legs in check cheesy

Even if she comes to you, reject her! After all, you are a man, or aren't you? cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) / What Defines A Lady As Romantic / Girl Insists Wedding Must Be In Her Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.